Michael Brown's juvenile records claims slain teen was a murder suspect

No one disputes they had an altercation of some sort but thats still doesnt explain why an unarmed person was shot 6 times. Even people armed dont get that many holes put in them and the officer still hasnt given his side of anything.

Its really easy to question the witness' because they came out publicly...How about you scrutinize the officers story? Oh right...You cant because he lawyered up and never gave his side.

Seems like the actions of a totally innocent person. They all go run and hide when they are innocent dont they?

You seems to be quite an expert regarding the appropriate "number of holes" people should be given, and the weaknesses of the US judicial system regarding rights of officers involved in shootings.

If 6 "holes" is too many for an unarmed person to receive, what would you consider to be the maximum? One? How, precisely, do you know you've hit the target, or missed? Does it matter if the target is on drugs? If so, how does an officer know

No one disputes they had an altercation of some sort but thats still doesnt explain why an unarmed person was shot 6 times. Even people armed dont get that many holes put in them and the officer still hasnt given his side of anything.

Its really easy to question the witness' because they came out publicly...How about you scrutinize the officers story? Oh right...You cant because he lawyered up and never gave his side.

Seems like the actions of a totally innocent person. They all go run and hide when they are innocent dont they?

You seems to be quite an expert regarding the appropriate "number of holes" people should be given, and the weaknesses of the US judicial system regarding rights of officers involved in shootings.

If 6 "holes" is too many for an unarmed person to receive, what would you consider to be the maximum? One? How, precisely, do you know you've hit the target, or missed? Does it matter if the target is on drugs? If so, how does an officer know

This guy got one hole enough to defuse the situation

The other thread a white guy with a criminal record and an outstanding warrant was shot by a police officer who was reported to have a gun. That guy was shot twice. And white people here shed tears for that guy...who was a convicted criminal because he got shot by a black cop.

You tell me? What are the appropriate # of shots? 1, 2, 6 or it depends if they are armed or not? Or big? Or black?

The other thread a white guy with a criminal record and an outstanding warrant was shot by a police officer who was reported to have a gun. That guy was shot twice. And white people here shed tears for that guy...who was a convicted criminal because he got shot by a black cop.

You tell me? What are the appropriate # of shots? 1, 2, 6 or it depends if they are armed or not? Or big? Or black?

This guy wasnt charging the cops,he was further away and he dropped immediately. And it goes to show how much easier it is to hit a stationary target rather than one that is charging you..
Thanks for adding to the evidence that Dirt Nap Mike was charging the officer.

Having never been in the situation, I cannot begin to pretend to be the expert that you clearly are......

However, I can guess that each incident is different, and that depending on the disposition of the target, marksmanship of the shooter, distance from the target, light, darkness, weather conditions, experience, etc.,etc. there are too many variables to say "6 shots is too many."

This guy wasnt charging the cops,he was further away and he dropped immediately. And it goes to show how much easier it is to hit a stationary target rather than one that is charging you..

He was pointing a gun, Bullets do the charging themselves. Also Brown wasnt charging anyone but thats besides the point really.

Having never been in the situation, I cannot begin to pretend to be the expert that you clearly are......

However, I can guess that each incident is different, and that depending on the disposition of the target, marksmanship of the shooter, distance from the target, light, darkness, weather conditions, experience, etc.,etc. there are too many variables to say "6 shots is too many."

So you're going with "who knows" as an answer. The most non committal answer ever.

His record has nothing to do with taking lethal action only the events of that day and since the officer has lawyered up and no one knows the police side of the story I think starting with that would tell the tale of that day more than a past record, skipping school or throwing up peace signs.

How can you sit here and say that the officers side isnt relevant? That would tell you everything you need to know.

You talkin'to me ?

He was pointing a gun, Bullets do the charging themselves. Also Brown wasnt charging anyone but thats besides the point really.

"Bullets do the charging themselves?"

You mean self guided bullets?

Wow, you're more of a ballistics expert than I imagined. Where are these bullets manufactured?

Wow, you're more of a ballistics expert than I imagined. Where are these bullets manufactured?

And the guy never actually aimed at the cops. You could tell he went out of his way to never aim at em.
And he wasnt being aggressive like Dirt Nap Mike was.

ClosedMind is grasping.

So you're going with "who knows" as an answer. The most non committal answer ever.

I'll be happy to commit to an answer, given a specific situation.

I'll let you know that I'm a VERY good pistol shot while the paper target is standing still, and not attacking me. I'd estimate I could rain death upon it with no more than two shots.

Happy?

Ruh-roh. The entire LWNJ narrative is falling apart That is what happens when you try to ram square facts into a round hole.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah because the trigger happy racist cop just knew Brown needed shooting.

Blacks are guilty even if proven innocent.

Where exactly did you see anyone coming to this guys defense? If the cops would have holed his ass fifty times you wouldnt hear me crying.
Fuck with the cops and there's a good chance your going to get shot.

His record has nothing to do with taking lethal action only the events of that day and since the officer has lawyered up and no one knows the police side of the story I think starting with that would tell the tale of that day more than a past record, skipping school or throwing up peace signs.

How can you sit here and say that the officers side isnt relevant? That would tell you everything you need to know.

Not to the anti-constitution right.

If you feel the need to smear at least allow all the allegations and stop playing one side only...

You understand that your allegation had to do with the department and not the individual. Your allegation takes the form of the janitors at Enron are guilty of embezzling and cooking the books because they worked there. Same too with the window washers. Enron, the organization was crooked, and by your logic, so too was every single employee.
Glowballs has nothing better to post.
He and that prick nycarbineer are USMB's drive by posters of the year

With all the bullshit flying around in this case....it is clear to me all of Brown's criminal records should be made public.

After all, those records are legal facts....not speculation.

But it has nothing to do with the shooting. What needs to come out is the Officers side of the story instead of floating trial balloons in the media
It has all the reason to come out, if he had a reputation of attacking police officers. Then he deserved to die.

Yeah self guiding bullets. Play dumb when you dont have an arguement is a good look for you lol

And the guy never actually aimed at the cops. You could tell he went out of his way to never aim at em.

ClosedMind is grasping.

Wow so a white man waving a gun and pointing it at several people has to point it directly at cops while having a hour long standoff.

In fact you didnt watch it because he did point it all over the place but a white guy with a gun is less threatening to you than a big black guy without a weapon.

This is the mind we are dealing with here

ClosedMind is grasping.

Wow so a white man waving a gun and pointing it at several people has to point it directly at cops while having a hour long standoff.

In fact you didnt watch it because he did point it all over the place but a white guy with a gun is less threatening to you than a big black guy without a weapon.

This is the mind we are dealing with here

I watched the video. The guy was waving it around and the cops recognized he didnt intend to use it. Bet Dirt Nap Mike would have....

Yeah self guiding bullets. Play dumb when you dont have an arguement is a good look for you lol

So you're saying there are no self guided bullets?

Then how do they, "do the charging themselves?"

Forum List

Back