Michael Brown's juvenile records claims slain teen was a murder suspect

It does not surprise me. This explains Browns actions and reactions on that day . He may have been going through stress at murder and possible arrest, hence his " I don't give a shit attitude" and robbing store. Now he had crossed a line. Now he was a true "thug" now he had to act. Peace officer pulls him over...Brown is looking at long prison time...launches an attack. That little scumbag friend of his better do theChristian "thang" and tell the truth and save officer Wilson.

Johnson is looking at theft charges already. He'll likely get a hefty Obstructing Justice charge placed against him as well. These dumbbells have one talent in life. Getting themselves in a lot of trouble.

You on the left justify the looting, rioting and jumping to conclusions...You don't like it when your beliefs are questioned before you can lynch this officer.

Shame on you.

Do I condone the looting and rioting? Of course not. Here is the problem. We see this scenario over and over again. Cop shoots and kills unarmed black man. Cop is never even charged with a crime, even when the evidence is overwhelming in the cops wrongdoing. Or, charges are brought against cop, and sympathetic jury lets cop walk. Do you not find it odd that in case after case like this, the offending officer walks away but the city ends up paying millions in civil damages to the victim's family?

As for me wanting to lynch this cop, I believe everyone, and I do mean everyone, deserves their day in court.
:link: :link: :link: :link:

It does not surprise me. This explains Browns actions and reactions on that day . He may have been going through stress at murder and possible arrest, hence his " I don't give a shit attitude" and robbing store. Now he had crossed a line. Now he was a true "thug" now he had to act. Peace officer pulls him over...Brown is looking at long prison time...launches an attack. That little scumbag friend of his better do theChristian "thang" and tell the truth and save officer Wilson.

Johnson is looking at theft charges already. He'll likely get a hefty Obstructing Justice charge placed against him as well. These dumbbells have one talent in life. Getting themselves in a lot of trouble.

he has been pretty quite these days

perhaps he has flipped sides

he is currently in protective custody

Records were released today. He had no charges pending against him. Nothing as a juvenile either, at least no felonies. If there were any misdemeanors they are sealed. My kids each had misdemeanors as teenagers, and they are good kids who learned from their mistakes. This is just more BS trying to make excuses for the execution of this kid.
Do you think 'BM' had "learned from his mistakes"? Apparently not.
He was a neighborhood bully from the time he was eight.
The other kids in his neighborhood were scared shittless of him.
He was 'streamed' through grade school just so the teachers didn't have to put up with him.
By the time he was 'put down' like the scum he was committing 'strong arm robbery' which is a felony.
His chance of going on the fix your fucking fridge ended the instant he threatened and put his hand on the little clerk a third his size.
'BM' was human rubbish and we all know that all rubbish must be removed from where decent people live.

Wow, you know this kid personally. I didn't realize that you live in Ferguson.

One doesn't need to live in Ferguson to know that the bully boy thug attacked the small store clerk twice, as well as stole stuff from the store. The deliberate criminal disruption of traffic is a known fact too. The cop did the people of Ferguson a favor by disposing of this pile of trash. He's a hero who should get a raise and a promotion.

Gotnews.com has exclusive obtained social media postings of Michael Brown that destroy the media narrative that Brown was nonviolent.

In stark contrast to the “gentle giant” portrayed in the national media Brown’s social media accounts reveal a misogynistic young man obsessed with drugs, money, and violence. He described his interest in “money, weed, and weather” on his Instagram.

EXCLUSIVE What We Found On MichaelBrown s Instagram Account - Got News

Forum List

Back