Michael Brown's juvenile records claims slain teen was a murder suspect

This guy wasnt charging the cops,he was further away and he dropped immediately. And it goes to show how much easier it is to hit a stationary target rather than one that is charging you..
Thanks for adding to the evidence that Dirt Nap Mike was charging the officer.

He was pointing a gun, Bullets do the charging themselves. Also Brown wasnt charging anyone but thats besides the point really.

"Bullets do the charging themselves?"

You mean self guided bullets?

Wow, you're more of a ballistics expert than I imagined. Where are these bullets manufactured?

And the guy never actually aimed at the cops. You could tell he went out of his way to never aim at em.
And he wasnt being aggressive like Dirt Nap Mike was.

ClosedMind is grasping.

Wow so a white man waving a gun and pointing it at several people has to point it directly at cops while having a hour long standoff.

In fact you didnt watch it because he did point it all over the place but a white guy with a gun is less threatening to you than a big black guy without a weapon.

This is the mind we are dealing with here

I watched the video. The guy was waving it around and the cops recognized he didnt intend to use it. Bet Dirt Nap Mike would have....

So you saw him point it at the cameraman but determined it was no big deal? lol

This guy wasnt charging the cops,he was further away and he dropped immediately. And it goes to show how much easier it is to hit a stationary target rather than one that is charging you..

He was pointing a gun, Bullets do the charging themselves. Also Brown wasnt charging anyone but thats besides the point really.

Wow, you're more of a ballistics expert than I imagined. Where are these bullets manufactured?

Yeah self guiding bullets. Play dumb when you dont have an arguement is a good look for you lol

So you're saying there are no self guided bullets?

Then how do they, "do the charging themselves?"

I was referring to Robot Bullets :rolleyes:

Go play dumb with someone else

And the guy never actually aimed at the cops. You could tell he went out of his way to never aim at em.

ClosedMind is grasping.

Wow so a white man waving a gun and pointing it at several people has to point it directly at cops while having a hour long standoff.

In fact you didnt watch it because he did point it all over the place but a white guy with a gun is less threatening to you than a big black guy without a weapon.

I watched the video. The guy was waving it around and the cops recognized he didnt intend to use it. Bet Dirt Nap Mike would have....

Thank God you're not a cop.
Cops know that a guy wandering around with a gun randomly pointing it in different directions isn't likely to start shooting. If he was going to shoot he would have already done it.

ClosedMind is grasping.

Cops know that a guy wandering around with a gun randomly pointing it in different directions isn't likely to start shooting. If he was going to shoot he would have already done it.

Oh but they dont know when a black guy will suddenly attack faster than a speeding bullet so they treat blacks as more of a threat. LMAO! Ok buddy

Waving a gun is not a problem

Gotcha

Oh but they dont know when a black guy will suddenly attack faster than a speeding bullet so they treat blacks as more of a threat. LMAO! Ok buddy

Gotcha

If you refer to threats as "black guys" enough times, it will make a difference.

ClosedMind is grasping.

Gotcha

I missed the part where the guy punched the cop in the face.
Can you tell me where it is in the vid?

Here's a story.

Two men confront each other on the street.

A= is a young white male roughly 5'10 maybe 200 lbs. He has a gun, a badge, a uniform, a police vehicle and radio, and the full faith of the legal system backing him.

B= is a young black male. 6'4" about 275 lbs. He is unarmed. He recently smoked some weed, committed a petty theft, and has low regard for authority.

Who will win this confrontation?

If you said B, you're an idiot.

Here's a story.

A= is a young white male roughly 5'10 maybe 200 lbs. He has a gun, a badge, a uniform, a police vehicle and radio, and the full faith of the legal system backing him.

B= is a young black male. 6'4" about 275 lbs. He is unarmed. He recently smoked some weed, committed a petty theft, and has low regard for authority.

B is a hero on the liberal media and his thug brothers are looting the town. So in the long run B died but is going down as a hero to his worthless community.

Hey, I'm just reportin' the reportin' when I go to AOL to check my mail.
No, you're not.

It's called character assassination.

You're attempting to justify the shooting based on alleged prior bad acts.

You and most others on the right aren't interested in the truth or facts as to what actually happened, you only seek to spin this to the advantage of the partisan rightwing agenda.

Exactly what you liberals did to George Zimmerman

Um, you got it mixed up. It was Trayvon Martin who was portrayed as scouting out the neighborhood, looking in windows, "...looking around" as Zimmerman told the police.

It was Trayvon Martin who reportedly attacked Zimmerman, armed with a bag of Skittles, too! (Oh my!!!)

Portrayed as is the key word. Who plans a break in on the way to and from their local store? No one...but that doesnt matter we should believe the unbelieveable

Who charges a cop with a gun with their heads down? No one...but that doesnt matter we should believe the unbelieveable

Hey, I'm just reportin' the reportin' when I go to AOL to check my mail.
No, you're not.

It's called character assassination.

You're attempting to justify the shooting based on alleged prior bad acts.

You and most others on the right aren't interested in the truth or facts as to what actually happened, you only seek to spin this to the advantage of the partisan rightwing agenda.

Exactly what you liberals did to George Zimmerman

Um, you got it mixed up. It was Trayvon Martin who was portrayed as scouting out the neighborhood, looking in windows, "...looking around" as Zimmerman told the police.

It was Trayvon Martin who reportedly attacked Zimmerman, armed with a bag of Skittles, too! (Oh my!!!)

Portrayed as is the key word. Who plans a break in on the way to and from their local store? No one...but that doesnt matter we should believe the unbelieveable

Who charges a cop with a gun with their heads down? No one...but that doesnt matter we should believe the unbelieveable

Oscar Grant got his head blown off at Fruitvale Station in Baltimore for simply sitting still and telling his friends to do the same.

Jordan Davis was killed at a 7-11 by Michael Dunn because he and his friends had loud music coming from their car.

A grandmother is beaten in the face by a CHIP on a freeway in California in full view of passing motorists.

Shooting black people is the new lynching.

White people won't gather at a local tree and hoist their victim up on a rope anymore, they just give silent nodding to their local police to do it for them.

Here's a story.

B is a hero on the liberal media and his thug brothers are looting the town. So in the long run B died but is going down as a hero to his worthless community.

No one is calling this kid a hero.

We are simply calling the officer who shot him in cold blood a fucking chicken.

And your calling Ferguson a worthless community says more about you than it does about them.

Racists and anti law enforcement bigots are enjoying this....sickening.

Here's a story.

Lots of B people on this board. About 95% I'd say. The kid didn't even have a bag of Skittles on him.

Here's a story.

And your calling Ferguson a worthless community says more about you than it does about them.

So if some 275 lb dude was planning on whooping your ass and possibly killing you and you had a gun you wouldnt shoot him?
I call Bullshit...

Racists and anti law enforcement bigots are enjoying this....sickening.

Honey, when the cops all have to wear the head cameras you're going to see a whole bunch of rednecks clean up their act...quickly.

No one is against law enforcement. We are simply against abuse of a power that is NOT THEIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Got it, you silly airhead?

Here's a story.

So if some 275 lb dude was planning on whooping your ass and possibly killing you and you had a gun you wouldnt shoot him?
I call Bullshit...

I'm not a police officer, someone who is supposedly and specifically trained to handle irrational people in difficult and dangerous situations....something that Darren Wilson obviously did not get.

And if I were, I would have first used a taser gun, if my shitty police department issued them. And lacking that, I would have shot the kid in the leg.

Any other stupid questions?

ClosedMind is grasping.

Gotcha

I missed the part where the guy punched the cop in the face.
Can you tell me where it is in the vid?

He had a gun which typically is more dangerous than a fist

Forum List

Back