🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MICHAEL COHEN hires BILL CLINTON'S 'fixer' as a Trumpian onslaught is coming!

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
This is actually QUITE interesting. You gotta understand this shit, however, for you to realize what Davis did. Cohen hire's a lawyer 'PR' guy right out of the box? Sure sounds like he's flipping to me. Otherwise I see ZERO REASON whatsoever to hire Davis. Makes no other sense to do so.

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen retains Clinton-era fixer Lanny Davis to fend off attacks from Trump associates

default.gif

TANA GANEVA
05 JUL 2018 AT 16:44 ET

Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT

NEWS - @LannyDavis, the Clinton-era White House official, tells me he's been retained by @MichaelCohen212 as he prepares for a potential legal onslaught from prosecutors and a potential PR onslaught from Trump associates.

4:34 PM - Jul 5, 2018

This is actually QUITE interesting. You gotta understand this shit, however, for you to realize what Davis did. Cohen hire's a lawyer 'PR' guy right out of the box? Sure sounds like he's flipping to me. Otherwise I see ZERO REASON whatsoever to hire Davis. Makes no other sense to do so.

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen retains Clinton-era fixer Lanny Davis to fend off attacks from Trump associates

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT

NEWS - @LannyDavis, the Clinton-era White House official, tells me he's been retained by @MichaelCohen212 as he prepares for a potential legal onslaught from prosecutors and a potential PR onslaught from Trump associates.

If Lanny Davis is Michael Cohen's lawyer, Michael Cohen's is in deep shit.

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT

his PR man, not the court case lawyer.... more like Trump hiring Giuliani as his PR man....

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Maggie Haberman

✔@maggieNYT

his PR man, not the court case lawyer.... more like Trump hiring Giuliani as his PR man....
I heard lots of Talk Radio interviews with Loony Davis when I agreed with Linbaugh and Hannity and afterwards when I realized they were neo-Con cock suckers.
Loony was, and is, a joke.

Forum List

Back