Michael Cohen is being pursued by Mueller

What I find totally hilarious is that trump supporters either don’t know anything about his corrupt past ( and how he is capable to be guilty of all charges against him) or they’re in such deep deep denial and under the spell of Rasputin ( Trumputin)
How could we not know about Trump's past when you turds have been haranguing us for over a year with every little detail of it? The only problem is that all your claims turn out to be false.
All documented you pathetic liar. Trump U, his propensity for defrauding small businessmen etc.
thanks for admitting you’re still fact challenged.
If he's guily of fraud, then where are his convictions? Oh yeah . . . . . there are none.

Snowflake delusions are not facts. Calling a contract dispute "fraud" is typical of what you lying douchebags do. None of your claims can be believed.
Once again I know so much more than you and you worship the guy. After he defrauded small businessmen they’d take him to court and he would outlast them until they couldn’t afford the lawyer fees anymore and withdraw their suit.
He constantly did this.
I love it how you’re so proud of how little you know.
Fraud is a crime, moron. If someone has committed frauf they are indicted and go to prison if a jury says they're guilty. If the matter ends up in civil court, then it isn't fraud. It's simply a contract dispute.

Contrary to proving how little I know, you only proved how little you know. You are so desperate to get Trump that you simply ignore the facts, even after they have been pointed out to you time after time after time.

He was done a long time ago. Now he's just trying to justify a paycheck. You couldn't make it more obvious that this investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt.
Witch hunt. Lmao
Arent you embarrassed about mimicking the most disgraced and paranoid president since Tricking Dicky?
I'm not "mimicking" anyone. I've been calling it a witchhunt since the day Mewler was appointed.
Of course you have. You MIMIC your fuhrer who says the same thing. Just admit it. You don’t want to know if your prez is a crook.Be honest for once in your life
How could I be "mimicking" him when I was saying it before he was? You need to learn the definition of "mimic." Your hatred of Trump is causing you to bleat incoherently.
Why did Trump admit obstructing justice LIVE on TV if he’s innocent?
You DEPLORABLES are the dumbest people on earth.

He admitted know such thing, moron. You don't know what obstruction of justice is.

5960f60f9da77.image.jpg

oh my, does it offend you when the FBI indicts criminals for committing federal crimes..?

gonna need a teeny tiny TOY boat for all those invisible indictments after the gazillion dollars wasted on your clinton fishing expeditions.. asswipe. :itsok:

Reportedly? When will you all quit falling for such wishful fantasies, until proven true?

Every attorney of any weight would have their own attorney.
Most people have an attorney. Many have more than one! Having an attorney tells me nothing. Let me see some evidence until then I am with holding jugement. I would not invest in this attorneys law firm at this point though!

Forum List

Back