Michael Cohen is being pursued by Mueller

This is beyond stupid.
Actually it's not and it's sort of interesting. Reports of Cohen offering things on behalf of Trump to the Russians for a Trump Tower, at least, have been reported for months. BUT if Cohen was making an offer as part of this legal representation of Trump, Mueller can't get at it. BUT if Cohen and Numberg had any docs about that, and if Numberg was not employed by Trump as a lawyer representing him, or not associated with Cohen in some legal representation .... there's no attorney client priviledge to any docs.

Gawd, I hope this thing wraps up soon.

Catnip for partisans.
Anxious to see your president in handcuffs?
We all are.
Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
I thought Mac was more or less bipartisan. I mean I would like to see both Hillary and Trump in handcuffs, but there's little point to Hillary now.

Cohen is Trump's personal lawyer. If Cohen has been breaking the law, he can be turned on Trump to save his own skin.

Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen

• Special counsel Mueller's investigation is looking into incidents that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has been involved with, the Washington Post reports.
  • One incident reportedly involves Cohen's role in negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow.
  • Cohen attorney Stephen Ryan disputed the report, calling it "unsourced innuendo."
Kevin Breuninger | @KevinWilliamB
Published 15 Mins Ago
Special counsel Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer
Bob Mueller leaves no stone unturned.
There couldn’t be a more qualified and thorough individual to handle this investigation.
Hurray for the United States of America.
So many stones, so little collusion

LOL Any day now Mewler will nab Trump....I mean you idiots have promised for like ...well 16 months now HAHAHAHAHA

we'll add counting to the list of things you can't do.

May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday

Every libbie been trolling for months about who is going to roll on Trump and it never happens
Mueller is on a purposeless fishing trip, trying to sink the duly elected POTUS over rumor and innuendo

5960f60f9da77.image.jpg
The idiocy and denial runs very deep with you..
whadda you expect from sassy?

LOL Any day now Mewler will nab Trump....I mean you idiots have promised for like ...well 16 months now HAHAHAHAHA

May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday

You assholes started on this shit Nov 10, 2016....fuckwit

Del the dumbass keeps getting his nose tweeked and is too stupid to stop

Cohen is Trump's personal lawyer. If Cohen has been breaking the law, he can be turned on Trump to save his own skin.

Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen

• Special counsel Mueller's investigation is looking into incidents that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has been involved with, the Washington Post reports.
  • One incident reportedly involves Cohen's role in negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow.
  • Cohen attorney Stephen Ryan disputed the report, calling it "unsourced innuendo."
Kevin Breuninger | @KevinWilliamB
Published 15 Mins Ago
Special counsel Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer
Bob Mueller leaves no stone unturned.
There couldn’t be a more qualified and thorough individual to handle this investigation.
Hurray for the United States of America.
I’m sure you’ll get to to someone for jaywalking soon

Gawd, I hope this thing wraps up soon. Catnip for partisans.
Anxious to see your president in handcuffs? We all are. Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
Unlike obedient party-before-country partisans, I hope whatever ends up happening is good for the country.

Whichever way it goes.

Someone like you probably wouldn't understand.

But ANY DAY NOW, ANY DAY!

There are a multitude of crimes to investigate. Funny you think trump is innocent
Can’t wait to laugh in your face when your president is indicted on crimes against the United States.

Fucking loons are past comical and just annoying with this Russia Russia Russia BS...there is nothing there

I

Fucking loons are past comical and just annoying with this Russia Russia Russia BS...there is nothing there

I think it's time for the president to start a deadline on this whole charade. Good way for Trump getting his replacement ready.

how long have you suffered from these paranoid delusions?

i can assure you that i didn't start any investigations, and as noted above, mueller's only been on the case for 10 months.

again, i had nothing to do with his appointment

perhaps a nice relaxing vinegar and water will soothe your jangled nerves?

Forum List

Back