Michael Cohen is being pursued by Mueller

What I find totally hilarious is that trump supporters either don’t know anything about his corrupt past ( and how he is capable to be guilty of all charges against him) or they’re in such deep deep denial and under the spell of Rasputin ( Trumputin)
How could we not know about Trump's past when you turds have been haranguing us for over a year with every little detail of it? The only problem is that all your claims turn out to be false.

Gawd, I hope this thing wraps up soon.

Catnip for partisans.
Anxious to see your president in handcuffs?
We all are.
Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
He was done a long time ago. Now he's just trying to justify a paycheck. You couldn't make it more obvious that this investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt.
Witch hunt. Lmao
Arent you embarrassed about mimicking the most disgraced and paranoid president since Tricking Dicky?
I'm not "mimicking" anyone. I've been calling it a witchhunt since the day Mewler was appointed.

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
He was done a long time ago. Now he's just trying to justify a paycheck. You couldn't make it more obvious that this investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt.
The fact you think war hero, model public servant is doing this for the MONEY... is one of your biggest blunders yet on this forum.

ROFL! Yeah, that's why he's persecuting people who have done nothing wrong and destroying their lives.

You're a fucking fool if you think Mewler is somekind of an idealist. He's a bureacrat. He's a cog in the establisment swamp.

Must be some really smart criminals. Been over a year and Mueller hasn't found anything. Shouldn't that be telling him something?

Mark

If the general mental level of the Trump is that of 80zephyr, then they are all going to the firing squad for being guilty of stupidity beneath human ability.

What I find totally hilarious is that trump supporters either don’t know anything about his corrupt past ( and how he is capable to be guilty of all charges against him) or they’re in such deep deep denial and under the spell of Rasputin ( Trumputin)
How could we not know about Trump's past when you turds have been haranguing us for over a year with every little detail of it? The only problem is that all your claims turn out to be false.
All documented you pathetic liar. Trump U, his propensity for defrauding small businessmen etc.
thanks for admitting you’re still fact challenged.

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
The fact you think war hero, model public servant is doing this for the MONEY... is one of your biggest blunders yet on this forum.

ROFL! Yeah, that's why he's persecuting people who have done nothing wrong and destroying their lives.

You're a fucking fool if you think Mewler is somekind of an idealist. He's a bureacrat. He's a cog in the establisment swamp.
“ They’ve done nothing wrong.”
How do you know tampon breath?
Mueller share his details with you?
You just get dumber by the day.

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
Witch hunt. Lmao
Arent you embarrassed about mimicking the most disgraced and paranoid president since Tricking Dicky?
I'm not "mimicking" anyone. I've been calling it a witchhunt since the day Mewler was appointed.
Of course you have. You MIMIC your fuhrer who says the same thing. Just admit it. You don’t want to know if your prez is a crook.Be honest for once in your life

Still laughing at this faceplant of yours. Let me jam some facts down your throat. Go ahead and call it fake news. It’s from Fox. Lmao
Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim

All documented you pathetic liar. Trump U, his propensity for defrauding small businessmen etc.
If he's guily of fraud, then where are his convictions? Oh yeah . . . . . there are none.

Snowflake delusions are not facts. Calling a contract dispute "fraud" is typical of what you lying douchebags do. None of your claims can be believed.

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
Witch hunt. Lmao
Of course you have. You MIMIC your fuhrer who says the same thing. Just admit it. You don’t want to know if your prez is a crook.Be honest for once in your life
How could I be "mimicking" him when I was saying it before he was? You need to learn the definition of "mimic." Your hatred of Trump is causing you to bleat incoherently.

Still laughing at this faceplant of yours. Let me jam some facts down your throat. Go ahead and call it fake news. It’s from Fox. Lmao
Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim

Lawsuits are as common as dirt in the construction industry. If he actually commited fraud, he would have been indicted for it. Where's the indictement, moron?

any day now...

Trump-Jail.jpg

If he's guily of fraud, then where are his convictions? Oh yeah . . . . . there are none.

Snowflake delusions are not facts. Calling a contract dispute "fraud" is typical of what you lying douchebags do. None of your claims can be believed.
Once again I know so much more than you and you worship the guy. After he defrauded small businessmen they’d take him to court and he would outlast them until they couldn’t afford the lawyer fees anymore and withdraw their suit.
He constantly did this.
I love it how you’re so proud of how little you know.

We all are.
Witch hunt. Lmao
How could I be "mimicking" him when I was saying it before he was? You need to learn the definition of "mimic." Your hatred of Trump is causing you to bleat incoherently.
Why did Trump admit obstructing justice LIVE on TV if he’s innocent?
You DEPLORABLES are the dumbest people on earth.

I have constantly educated this poor bastard Bripat. I’ve been doing it as long as I’ve been on this forum.

He continually shows he knows nothing about his fuhrer’s nefarious business practices, the way he abused women, his inability to tell the truth, etc

Just in Atlantic City alone he left a trail of bankrupt small businessmen while he walked away with millions.

He defrauded thousands out of their life savings with his bogus Trump University.
He said he’d never settle that lawsuit..
He settled.

When trump told his sheep he’s for the little guy dupes like Bripat bought it because he knew NOTHING of Trump’s decades of doing just the opposite.

Bripat is the typical trump voter. Dumb as a rock and proud of it.

Forum List

Back