Michael Cohen is being pursued by Mueller

5960f60f9da77.image.jpg
The idiocy and denial runs very deep with you..
whadda you expect from sassy?

nothing

and she consistently falls short of the mark

I
LOL Any day now Mewler will nab Trump....I mean you idiots have promised for like ...well 16 months now HAHAHAHAHA

we'll add counting to the list of things you can't do.

May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday

You assholes started on this shit Nov 10, 2016....fuckwit

Del the dumbass keeps getting his nose tweeked and is too stupid to stop
But ANY DAY NOW, ANY DAY!

Fucking loons are past comical and just annoying with this Russia Russia Russia BS...there is nothing there

I think it's time for the president to start a deadline on this whole charade. Good way for Trump getting his replacement ready.

Yeah, it's past time. Mewler ain't got shit and if he did his posse of clowns would have leaked it by now

I
LOL Any day now Mewler will nab Trump....I mean you idiots have promised for like ...well 16 months now HAHAHAHAHA

May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday

Fucking loons are past comical and just annoying with this Russia Russia Russia BS...there is nothing there

I think it's time for the president to start a deadline on this whole charade. Good way for Trump getting his replacement ready.

keep thinking

The media you follow doesn’t even cover the Russian investigation and are delighted to keep you in the dark about it.
Of course that’s why you’re so uninformed on what’s happening.

I

Yeah, it's past time. Mewler ain't got shit and if he did his posse of clowns would have leaked it by now
You’re so used to observing an unprofessional complete incompetent with Trump that you’re totally mystified when confronted with a true professional like Bob Mueller.

I

You’re so used to observing an unprofessional complete incompetent with Trump that you’re totally mystified when confronted with a true professional like Bob Mueller.
Funniest post this week.

I

Yeah OK ...now run along and bother someone else, turd blossom

I

So you're a piss story truther huh? Embarrassing...

It took much longer to bring down Nixon than we’ve had so far with this investigation but then you’d have to have some knowledge of history to know that.

I

What does THAT have to do with what I said? Are you off your meds or are you always this crazy?

Cohen is Trump's personal lawyer. If Cohen has been breaking the law, he can be turned on Trump to save his own skin.

Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen

• Special counsel Mueller's investigation is looking into incidents that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has been involved with, the Washington Post reports.
  • One incident reportedly involves Cohen's role in negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow.
  • Cohen attorney Stephen Ryan disputed the report, calling it "unsourced innuendo."
Kevin Breuninger | @KevinWilliamB
Published 15 Mins Ago
Special counsel Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer

Reported by whom?

-Geaux

I

What does THAT have to do with what I said? Are you off your meds or are you always this crazy?
You being a piss truther has nothing to do with it.

I

Yeah OK ...now run along and bother someone else, turd blossom
The Irish whore loves to come on this forum and show everyone how little she knows.
When you consider your media sources, it’s completely understandable.

Cohen is Trump's personal lawyer. If Cohen has been breaking the law, he can be turned on Trump to save his own skin.

Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen

• Special counsel Mueller's investigation is looking into incidents that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has been involved with, the Washington Post reports.
  • One incident reportedly involves Cohen's role in negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow.
  • Cohen attorney Stephen Ryan disputed the report, calling it "unsourced innuendo."
Published 15 Mins Ago
Special counsel Mueller is reportedly investigating incidents involving Trump's personal lawyer
I believe that would be protected by attoney c

Published 15 Mins Ago
Bob Mueller leaves no stone unturned.
There couldn’t be a more qualified and thorough individual to handle this investigation.
Hurray for the United States of America.
He's a fucking hack on a snipe hunt.

Gawd, I hope this thing wraps up soon.

Catnip for partisans.
Anxious to see your president in handcuffs?
We all are.
Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
He was done a long time ago. Now he's just trying to justify a paycheck. You couldn't make it more obvious that this investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt.

What I find totally hilarious is that trump supporters either don’t know anything about his corrupt past ( and how he is capable to be guilty of all charges against him) or they’re in such deep deep denial and under the spell of Rasputin ( Trumputin)

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
Bob Mueller will wrap this up when he feels he is done... and not a second sooner.
He was done a long time ago. Now he's just trying to justify a paycheck. You couldn't make it more obvious that this investigation is nothing more than a witch hunt.
The fact you think war hero, model public servant is doing this for the MONEY... is one of your biggest blunders yet on this forum.

Published 15 Mins Ago

I kinda figured Mewler swung that way.:gay:

Catnip for partisans.
We all are.
Witch hunt. Lmao
Arent you embarrassed about mimicking the most disgraced and paranoid president since Tricking Dicky?

Forum List

Back