Michael Cohen is going to prison for lying to protect his client

telling the Truth about Trump.

AKA
Trying to save your ass before you goto prison.
Convicts will tell you anything you want to hear if they think it will ease the burden facing them. Cohen is no different.
Don't be so damn gullible

Why isn't his client going to prison?
Trump needs to be voted out of office in 2020 first.

Even if Trump were indicted today, the legal/judicial process likely wouldn’t concluded until late next year anyway.

Innocent until proven guilty, an indicted Trump can remain in office until convicted – perhaps longer pending appeal.

Once a private citizen in 2021, there’s nothing preventing Trump from going to prison where he belongs.

Michael Cohen is going to prison for lying to protect his client

Yes, that is exactly why Cohen is going to prison. NaziCons loved him when he was lying to protect Trump - but not when he's telling the Truth about Trump. Gee, I wonder why? Probably for the same reason that no Republicans tried to defend Trump during the hearings - instead they attacked Cohen.

D0c6RzWWkAATG5w.jpg

This TDS thread should be reclassed to the Rubber Room since the opening statement indicate extremely low information and dishonesty. Cohen has been found guilty of personal financial crimes such as tax fraud and loan application fraud. Nothing to do with President Trump.

If he did something that wrong hopefully he gets there. I am not sure I want Pence as President though.
He is at least more honest and not a groper.
You so stuck up you dont like being felt up?
Women generally love the attention they so desperately seek while wearing short skirts and shirts so revealing the twins get fresh air.

Attempting to prosecute Trump while in office is as problematic and as pointless as impeachment; indeed, it could likely backfire and further enrage Trump's rabid base, resulting in Trump getting re-elected.

And whether Trump were convicted by the Senate pursuant to the impeachment process or convicted in a state or Federal court, there’s no assurance Trump would leave office, consistent with Trump’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the will of the people, and the rule of law.

The only way to get rid of Trump is through the political process, not the legal.

Nothing that has transpired since 2015 surprises me.

Don the Con was in the middle of a $35,000,000 lawsuit for FRAUD, (Trump U.), had his foundation strafed by the state for unethical fund raising and then the motherfucker refused to release his tax returns after announcing his candidacy for the highest office in the land.

And stupid fucking idiots across the country still voted for him.

If someone didn't even imagine that he was surrounded by people who worked to protect his grifting, then they should have their right to vote revoked.

If he did something that wrong hopefully he gets there. I am not sure I want Pence as President though.

When you can't defend the indefensible, post stupid videos.
That's what stupid Trumpanzees do.

The indefensible? You mean the CONVICT who lied under oath or the man who's been charged with nothing, much less convicted....

All you pussies have are pipe dreams and fairy tales.

Go fuck yourself

This TDS thread should be reclassed to the Rubber Room since the opening statement indicate extremely low information and dishonesty. Cohen has been found guilty of personal financial crimes such as tax fraud and loan application fraud. Nothing to do with President Trump.

He's got audio of his conversation with Trump about paying off Stormy Daniels.
There's the LLC that was filed in Delaware to set up the payments to Stormy Daniels.
Then there's the copy of one of the checks that Trump wrote to Cohen to reimburse him for the pay off.
Wake the fuck up you stupid idiot.

Because he committed no crimes. Cohen lied to try to get a better deal. He gave liberals red meat through his lies and liberals took the bait. He a true weasel piece of shit.

When you can't defend the indefensible, post stupid videos.
That's what stupid Trumpanzees do.

The indefensible? You mean the CONVICT who lied under oath or the man who's been charged with nothing, much less convicted....

All you pussies have are pipe dreams and fairy tales.

Go fuck yourself

You might have had a point two years ago.
You're forgetting that Mueller flipped Cohen.
Cohen has been interviewed by Mueller over 20 times.
Now he's got nothing to lose, you stupid fucking loser.

Forum List

Back