Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Though Mueller was empowered to investigate Russians? Did not know he was charged with investigating possible sexual peccadillos from over 10 years ago? Next up I guess is looking into how Trump pays his credit card bills?
Cohen was his lawyer during the treason, dummy. I doubt Mueller will care at all about the Stormy business
All that shows is that Herr mewler is a fucking Nazi who wipes his ass on the Constitution. Have you ever heard of a thing called atorney-client privilegeprivilege? Of course, we know you don't care because you're a fucking Nazi just like Herr Mewler. Anything he obtains from this raid will be thrown out of court.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Oh? On what grounds did they obtain their warrant?
Seems legally so far, by GOP appointees.

059D878D-59E8-4AAF-92BC-EB926EB000C5.jpeg

I love it when the Trumplestilskins say Trump is draining the swamp.

Though Mueller was empowered to investigate Russians? Did not know he was charged with investigating possible sexual peccadillos from over 10 years ago? Next up I guess is looking into how Trump pays his credit card bills?
Cohen was his lawyer during the treason, dummy. I doubt Mueller will care at all about the Stormy business
All that shows is that Herr mewler is a fucking Nazi who wipes his ass on the Constitution. Have you ever heard of a thing called atorney-client privilegeprivilege? Of course, we know you don't care because you're a fucking Nazi just like Herr Mewler. Anything he obtains from this raid will be thrown out of court.

^ says the guy who has endorsed what is basically Nazi ideology

Dipshit also has said,” Fact checks are fake news”
Pure Nazi Gobbels stuff.

Poor UnReasonable & Tyrone......

Theym and other Lefties are gonna blow their hemorrhoids if they don't get Trump. lmao.
They are 100% sure they got him THIS TIME. :rolleyes:
It's ok. You still have the right to free speech. Even if it's gibberish.

:itsok:

These idiot DEPLORABLES actually think Michael Cohen paid off Stormy with his own money.
Every lawyer on earth: That never happens.

I’m sure there were many payoffs to women to keep them quiet. There’s already evidence of 3 of them.
All those records were in Cohen’s computers and files and Bob Mueller has it all now.
Sweet.
Sweet indeed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pure Nazi Gobbels stuff.

Leftist "Fact checkers" are a farce. This has been widespread knowledge for 2 years at least.

Pure Nazi Gobbels stuff.

Leftist "Fact checkers" are a farce. This has been widespread knowledge for 2 years at least.
Lol
Yes there are no facts according to you and your fuhrer.

I'm sure the grounds were incredibly flimsy, just like everything else Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler does. However, that doesn't alter the fact that any communication between Trump and his lawyer are privileged. Anything Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler learns will be thrown out of court.

Poor UnReasonable......

He and other Lefties are gonna blow their hemorrhoids if they don't get Trump. lmao.
They are 100% sure they got him THIS TIME. :rolleyes:
It's ok. You still have the right to free speech. Even if it's gibberish.

:itsok:
He’s been completely neutered so far. Which is great, but “getting him” is the better long-term option.

Pure Nazi Gobbels stuff.
DaYfezvUwAAI0gi.jpg

I'm sure the grounds were incredibly flimsy, just like everything else Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler does. However, that doesn't alter the fact that any communication between Trump and his lawyer are privileged. Anything Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler learns will be thrown out of court.
Hey fuctard. The judge wouldn’t have issued a warrant unless there was much evidence that crimes were committed.

"Cohen is being investigated for possible bank fraud and campaign finance violations."

“It’s an attack on what we all stand for,” Trump said.

:laugh2:

Trump Assails FBI Raid on His Lawyer’s Office as ‘Disgraceful’
You left out a part.

They are after Cohen.

Then, they grab TRUMPS privileged communications.
they will only be allowed to get Trump and cohen communications that involve the crime the search warrant covers, all else stays confidential....this is why there is what they call a ''clean team'' that weeds out what is confidential and what involves a crime....
It's all confidential, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back