Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Though Mueller was empowered to investigate Russians? Did not know he was charged with investigating possible sexual peccadillos from over 10 years ago? Next up I guess is looking into how Trump pays his credit card bills?
Cohen was his lawyer during the treason, dummy. I doubt Mueller will care at all about the Stormy business
All that shows is that Herr mewler is a fucking Nazi who wipes his ass on the Constitution. Have you ever heard of a thing called atorney-client privilegeprivilege? Of course, we know you don't care because you're a fucking Nazi just like Herr Mewler. Anything he obtains from this raid will be thrown out of court.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Oh? On what grounds did they obtain their warrant?

I'm sure the grounds were incredibly flimsy, just like everything else Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler does. However, that doesn't alter the fact that any communication between Trump and his lawyer are privileged. Anything Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler learns will be thrown out of court.
Says no good lawyer.
If Mueller uncovers crimes due to this information the judge will say NO MAN IS ABOVE THE LAW.
But you think trump is.

This is only one major part of a very long intensive investigation.
Did you also forget that Flynn has flipped on Trump?
This is the longest fucking "slam-dunk" investigation I have ever witnessed.
:auiqs.jpg:

They don't need Trump sentenced to 200 years in prison. They just need enough to kick him out of office. They don't have enough yet?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Shit or get off the fucking pot!!!

No, they've got NOTHING. No way do they sit around and "call" with a straight flush.

Though Mueller was empowered to investigate Russians? Did not know he was charged with investigating possible sexual peccadillos from over 10 years ago? Next up I guess is looking into how Trump pays his credit card bills?
Cohen was his lawyer during the treason, dummy. I doubt Mueller will care at all about the Stormy business
All that shows is that Herr mewler is a fucking Nazi who wipes his ass on the Constitution. Have you ever heard of a thing called atorney-client privilegeprivilege? Of course, we know you don't care because you're a fucking Nazi just like Herr Mewler. Anything he obtains from this raid will be thrown out of court.

I'm sure the grounds were incredibly flimsy, just like everything else Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler does. However, that doesn't alter the fact that any communication between Trump and his lawyer are privileged. Anything Herr Obergruppenfuher Mewler learns will be thrown out of court.
Says no good lawyer.
If Mueller uncovers crimes due to this information the judge will say NO MAN IS ABOVE THE LAW.
But you think trump is.

So why doesn't Congress get prosecuted for insider trading laws? Derp! If "No one is above the law", how is it that they are exactly that? :eek:

GOD BLESS Donald Trump and all Patriots!
tenor.gif
Old Bone Spurs ?

Tough time for you trump whores.
Yeah fire everyone. That doesn’t make him look too guilty. Lmao

You're gonna look as ignorant as always when this goes nowhere except to shut down Mueller and Rosenstein.

Buckle up lol
can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

He can't fire either of them at this point, without impeachment happening if he did.... his lawyers have told him that....Trump knows it.... many are hoping he does fire either one of them, just so he can be impeached for it....

I don't want to see that happen in this manner...... I want the investigation on the Russians and his team, to come to a natural end, when the investigation is over....so we can know, what really did happen, and we do not repeat our mistakes.

I did read the other day, even with Mueller fired, the investigation will continue, and we will find out, whether he is still in office, or not.

"I'm sure" .........

..... means you don't fucking know.

Thanks for honestly admitting what everyone already knew.
thumbsup.gif

These morons want SO BAD for Trump to be Nixon. They're so desperate.

Let's see.....

1). Trump conducted business (which is sometimes a dog eat dog affair...but not illegal)
2). Trump got some nice azz....they didn't
3). NOONE has a perfectly clear history....NOONE

I can GUARANTEE this shit will pass.... like a little Leftist diarrhea
No matter WHAT they find...it will not be significant.

And it will bring the end of this witch hunt.....

TRUMP AIN'T GOING NOWHERE

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Cohen is being investigated for possible bank fraud and campaign finance violations."

“It’s an attack on what we all stand for,” Trump said.

:laugh2:

Trump Assails FBI Raid on His Lawyer’s Office as ‘Disgraceful’
You left out a part.

They are after Cohen.

Then, they grab TRUMPS privileged communications.
they will only be allowed to get Trump and cohen communications that involve the crime the search warrant covers, all else stays confidential....this is why there is what they call a ''clean team'' that weeds out what is confidential and what involves a crime....
It's all confidential, you fucking moron.

It's about privilege.., they have taken privileged information.

If they have him for money laundering, fine. With all the tax records they have access to, it would have been obvious 2 years ago. It seems far fetched that these issues would be coming to the surface now.

My guess is that this is nothing more than an illegal campaign contribution investigation given the information that come out a few weeks ago.
Trump hired Wilbur Ross as his Commerce Sec. who has a previous job as running the Bank in Cyprus.. which just happens to be where Putin launders his money.
Just another coinky dinky right?
All roads lead to Russia in this administration.
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Former sr. law enforcement official calls US Attorney Berman "a Boy Scout, a straight shooter. He would never do anything for attention. But he also would never look the other way. He does his duty. He does the right thing. For the right reasons."

Trump is toast.

Hey fuctard. The judge wouldn’t have issued a warrant unless there was much evidence that crimes were committed.
By WHOM???

It's the longest sure-thing criminal investigation in the history of crime. Mueller is going for 600 years in prison. Trump will be lucky to serve 1/20th the sentence Mueller is wasting billions to amass.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Cohen is being investigated for possible bank fraud and campaign finance violations."

You left out a part.

They are after Cohen.

they will only be allowed to get Trump and cohen communications that involve the crime the search warrant covers, all else stays confidential....this is why there is what they call a ''clean team'' that weeds out what is confidential and what involves a crime....

You mean evidence of crimes. Funny you want your criminal president to walk.
Why is that?

If they have him for money laundering, fine. With all the tax records they have access to, it would have been obvious 2 years ago. It seems far fetched that these issues would be coming to the surface now.

My guess is that this is nothing more than an illegal campaign contribution investigation given the information that come out a few weeks ago.
Trump hired Wilbur Ross as his Commerce Sec. who has a previous job as running the Bank in Cyprus.. which just happens to be where Putin launders his money.
Just another coinky dinky right?
All roads lead to Russia in this administration.
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon.
DaYrapLU0AAZT0G.jpg

You're gonna look as ignorant as always when this goes nowhere except to shut down Mueller and Rosenstein.

Buckle up lol
can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

He can't fire either of them at this point, without impeachment happening if he did.... his lawyers have told him that....Trump knows it.... many are hoping he does fire either one of them, just so he can be impeached for it....

I don't want to see that happen in this manner...... I want the investigation on the Russians and his team, to come to a natural end, when the investigation is over....so we can know, what really did happen, and we do not repeat our mistakes.

I did read the other day, even with Mueller fired, the investigation will continue, and we will find out, whether he is still in office, or not.
Well, if the slam-dunk is in, SHIT OR GET OFF THE FUCKING POT!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

Rosenstein should be next...

...and will be.

bye bye RR

sure unreasonable!

whatever you say :rolleyes-41::popcorn:
I see you can’t handle the deep shit Trump is in even though we’ve been telling you about it for 2 years.
Deaf dumb and blind.
Nothing Obergruppenfuhrer Mewler obtained is admissible in court. Mewler screwed himself, not Trump.

Hey fuctard. The judge wouldn’t have issued a warrant unless there was much evidence that crimes were committed.
By WHOM???

It's the longest sure-thing criminal investigation in the history of crime. Mueller is going for 600 years in prison. Trump will be lucky to serve 1/20th the sentence Mueller is wasting billions to amass.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
By whom? You’re still not following this story I see.
Fox News watcher?
I turned on Fox tonite and they spent 1 minute on the raid then right back to Hillary’s emails.
This is where you dopes get your news.
No wonder why you’re so uninformed.

You left out a part.

They are after Cohen.

You mean evidence of crimes. Funny you want your criminal president to walk.
Why is that?

What crime has been committed, Oh delusional one?

Lemme guess, you didn't realize when the last president committed treason for real, or anything like that, amirite?

Rosenstein should be next...

...and will be.

bye bye RR

sure unreasonable!

whatever you say :rolleyes-41::popcorn:
I see you can’t handle the deep shit Trump is in even though we’ve been telling you about it for 2 years.
Deaf dumb and blind.
Nothing Obergruppenfuhrer Mewler obtained is admissible in court. Mewler screwed himself, not Trump.
You think the judge that issued the warrant didn’t know that?
I know you’re quite stupid but you’re now in a new territory of stupid.

Forum List

Back