Michael Cohen - Why Am I Supposed To Care?

Waiting for the dumb ass cultists rebuttals. Lol! This is enought to get him out of office way before 2020;

Also, it's not just illegal to lie to the IRS. As Manafort will affirm from his cell, it's also illegal to lie to lenders. When trump prepared conflicting net worth summaries and provided them to both the IRS and to lenders, he was almost certainly providing false information and documents to one or more of these entities. Which means he was almost certainly committing a felony.
It was okay when the democrats dew it!

Tell me how they do it.
Already did, the last time you asked me. Pay attention!

I'm starting to think you're more interested in getting attention, than in having an honest discussion.
They don't want to know. Trump loves the poorly educated. He knows they always look the other way like good little cultists.

Yeah....this poorly educated guy retired at 46 seven years ago.
My level of thinking is so far above yours it's like talking to a fifth grader.

Also, it's not just illegal to lie to the IRS. As Manafort will affirm from his cell, it's also illegal to lie to lenders. When trump prepared conflicting net worth summaries and provided them to both the IRS and to lenders, he was almost certainly providing false information and documents to one or more of these entities. Which means he was almost certainly committing a felony.
It was okay when the democrats dew it!
You are so pitiful. No Democrat president did what Trump did.

Tell me how they do it.

I'm starting to think you're more interested in getting attention, than in having an honest discussion.
They don't want to know. Trump loves the poorly educated. He knows they always look the other way like good little cultists.

The poorly educated haven't figured out yet that Trump has committed felony bank fraud, along with campaign finance violations; Are you smart enough to debate this argument with any intelligence? Not likely.

Tell me how they do it.

The poorly educated haven't figured out yet that Trump has committed felony bank fraud, along with campaign finance violations;

We got him this time.....:auiqs.jpg:

Tell me how they do it.

The poorly educated haven't figured out yet that Trump has committed felony bank fraud, along with campaign finance violations;

Look at this loser folks who claims his thinking is way above others, who can't debate shit.. Lol! Smart thinking my ass. You're a loser who got had.

Look at this loser folks who claims his thinking is way above others, who can't debate shit.. Lol! Smart thinking my ass. You're a loser who got had.

If picking up an extra half million since Trump was elected is being had?
I can be had for another five years.

haha, we got us a message board rich guy here.... be on your best behavior, everyone!

haha, we got us a message board rich guy here.... be on your best behavior, everyone!

I would say pay attention to GreenBank but the bank was just sold.
Cha Ching loser.

I would say pay attention to GreenBank but the bank was just sold.
Cha Ching loser.

Oh....our stocks went from $6.00 bucks to $24.00 bucks a share after Trump was elected.
Thank you bad orange man.

"A" credit union?
Correct. Just as JP Morgan Chase is "a bank". Of course, as is true of many credit unions, we have to manage a large commercial, consumer, and real estate portfolio, without the benefit of predatory lending, fees, and fraudulent actions used to pay dividends to shareholders. So, I do need quite a bit of help. ;)

Correct, but if the devaluation or valuation is acceptable, and then it is allowed by the government, then who are we to judge it from afar. ??
I am not judging one transaction. I am judging a pattern of behavior, when I say he probably engaged in some illegal activity while doing it. Look into what the value of his properties are, for tax purposes. then look into what they were before he purchased them, and what he claims them to be worth to everyone else. there is a pattern of behavior, there.

essentially, he is claiming to be the worst real estate developer on earth. According to trump, his properties immediately lose about 90% of their value, the moment he takes them over.
Ok, but it all has to be accepted by the regulators or tax accessors office. If they don't agree with his assessment, then they will go with theirs.

Oh....our stocks went from $6.00 bucks to $24.00 bucks a share after Trump was elected.
Nice! I am glad you profited.

The best thing is our second set has yet to mature and will be rolled into the buyer of the bank.
Now we have to decide whether the new owner will further our gain or should we buy out our remaining stocks for another 250k. Dont have a lot of confidence in the new owners so we'll probably cash out.

Now the way it is done is that the individual does not assess his property for tax purposes! There is a tax assessor in that role!
The negotiations to devalue the property happen AFTER the assessor does his work. Dude, just be quiet and read for a while.
Correct, but if the devaluation or valuation is acceptable, and then it is allowed by the government, then who are we to judge it from afar. ??

Without us knowing the details of it all, then it is that we can be led astray in our thinking on the subject. Now when looking for anything under a rock because collusion didn't stick, then becareful at how the stories are inflated in order to create a narrative that gets Trump at any cost.
Who invented the part about "collusion"(conspiracy) didn't stick?

And the details of the inflation of the value went through a shady bank; Trump's alleged financial fraud creates an important new vulnerability
How is Trump expected to face double, triple or quadruple jepardy by the Democrats wanting vengence on this president for winning an election ?? No collusion should have been the end of the story, but here we are.

Forum List

Back