Michael Cohen - Why Am I Supposed To Care?

I'm really not interest in Trump's hiring and firing in his businesses which was not his responsibility. We're talking about his staff in the White House.

Trump would not stand for any of his mangers in his businesses to have the turnover rate he has in the white house. The average tenure of a Trump Chief of Staff is about 8 months. In the Obama administration it was 19 months and in the Bush's administration it was 4 years, and 2 years in the Clinton administration. Are you telling me Trump's chiefs of staff are out living their usefulness in 8 months. It would take longer that to just learn to the job. The reasonable explanation is Trump does not understand the White House, his job, or the job's of his staff.

His turnover rate is to be expected since he has no experience at all in managing a large staff of people. Over the last 30 years, his staff has consisted of 6 people, 2 being family members, a lawyer, a CFO, and a CEO. As president he has 53 people who directly report to him. His new Chief of Staff is a legislator who has practically no experience in management of people and was probably selected because the president felt he could trust him, just another case of the blind leading the blind in the White House.
The numbers game eh ?? Look we all know that this is no normal presidency, and when you come into a company with so many problems, then it is clean house time.

Simple

If the new staff or employee's come in carrying alot of baggage or problems with them, then they have to go too.
What do you mean clean house? These people we're talking about were picked by Trump. For about 15 years my job included hiring and firing. If I had to fire people, I hand picked for the job at the rate Trump has, I would have been out of a job in no time at all. In every place I have worked, managers are judge on now successful they are at hiring and keeping the right people.

Since Trump doesn't understand the jobs in the White House and the required skills for those jobs, he has to rely on the experience and knowledge of others. And as we all know he rarely takes any advice. It seems his main criteria is loyalty so you might want to apply for Chief of Staff. I'm sure there will be an opening soon.
Here's the problem with your statement. Your arrogance makes you think that you can say that Trump doesn't know what he is doing, but by whose standards are you judging this by eh ??
When he has to fill the Chief of Staff position 3 times, the National Security Advisory position 4 times, and the Secretary of State position 3 times, in just 2 years, I would say the problem is not the help but the boss.

The last republican president had 2 Chiefs of Staffs, 2 Secretaries of State, and 2 National Security Advisers in 8 years. Obama had more, but not even close to Trump's record. In fact, Trump is setting records for turnover in the White House.

IMHO, the president does not understand what these jobs entail nor what is required to do them. So after a few months of asking these people to do what they can't do and being unable to provide any guidance, relations sour and then there's a job opening.
Listen, have you ever seen a president attacked so ferociously by another party as Trump has been, and for something he didn't do or because of a failed liberal agenda that was being shoved down the nation's throat prior ???? Who would want to be subjected to that kind of chaos in a job situation, where everyone working in the administration is constantly under fire ??

Sooner or later the people best wake up to the nation being destroyed in this "death by a thousand cuts" type of situation going on.

Listen, have you ever seen a president attacked so ferociously by another party as Trump has been, and for something he didn't do or because of a failed liberal agenda that was being shoved down the nation's throat prior ???? Who would want to be subjected to that kind of chaos in a job situation, where everyone working in the administration is constantly under fire ??

Sooner or later the people best wake up to the nation being destroyed in this "death by a thousand cuts" type of situation going on.
I hope it's soon.

The numbers game eh ?? Look we all know that this is no normal presidency, and when you come into a company with so many problems, then it is clean house time.

Simple

If the new staff or employee's come in carrying alot of baggage or problems with them, then they have to go too.
What do you mean clean house? These people we're talking about were picked by Trump. For about 15 years my job included hiring and firing. If I had to fire people, I hand picked for the job at the rate Trump has, I would have been out of a job in no time at all. In every place I have worked, managers are judge on now successful they are at hiring and keeping the right people.

Since Trump doesn't understand the jobs in the White House and the required skills for those jobs, he has to rely on the experience and knowledge of others. And as we all know he rarely takes any advice. It seems his main criteria is loyalty so you might want to apply for Chief of Staff. I'm sure there will be an opening soon.
Here's the problem with your statement. Your arrogance makes you think that you can say that Trump doesn't know what he is doing, but by whose standards are you judging this by eh ??
When he has to fill the Chief of Staff position 3 times, the National Security Advisory position 4 times, and the Secretary of State position 3 times, in just 2 years, I would say the problem is not the help but the boss.

The last republican president had 2 Chiefs of Staffs, 2 Secretaries of State, and 2 National Security Advisers in 8 years. Obama had more, but not even close to Trump's record. In fact, Trump is setting records for turnover in the White House.

IMHO, the president does not understand what these jobs entail nor what is required to do them. So after a few months of asking these people to do what they can't do and being unable to provide any guidance, relations sour and then there's a job opening.

I hope it's soon.
It's playing out like a B movie with a bad plot, where as it's so easy to know or see the next scene coming way before it's time. It's really pathetic.

The nation deserves so much better than what it had gotten for it's tax dollars sent to Washington way over the last 30 years now.

And if the new tax hoarding scoundrels get their way, then everyone will be poor, but that's what the desired affects will be anyway. Gotta destroy that wealth, and get it into the hands of those that know so much better than anyone that came before them you see.

Listen, have you ever seen a president attacked so ferociously by another party as Trump has been for something he didn't do
Well, you certainly do have the game all rigged up for yourself.
Care to address the post or have you turned to trolling now ??
You already have the outcome all rigged up for yourself. It seemed obvious.
So you're trolling now ??

Listen, have you ever seen a president attacked so ferociously by another party as Trump has been for something he didn't do
Well, you certainly do have the game all rigged up for yourself.
Care to address the post or have you turned to trolling now ??
You already have the outcome all rigged up for yourself. It seemed obvious.
So you're trolling now ??
I literally just explained my post, as requested. Good grief, stop your whining.

White House jobs we are discussing are on going. They never reach completion.
Yeah, and that has been the problem, Space Dude.

The TVA was finished decades ago but we still spend money on it. The 'War on' poverty, drugs, illiteracy, terrorism, etc have all been petrified into intractable, permanent problems that entire bureaucracies are paid to merely manage, and not fix permanently.

Well, people are sick of that approach to government at the Federali level and love Trump for doing what was said to be impossible.

Trump has been a Miracle Worker and if it takes firing people after he is done with them so be it, just make sure they have nice parachutes and a golden resume.

I'm really not interest in Trump's hiring and firing in his businesses which was not his responsibility. We're talking about his staff in the White House.

Trump would not stand for any of his mangers in his businesses to have the turnover rate he has in the white house. The average tenure of a Trump Chief of Staff is about 8 months. In the Obama administration it was 19 months and in the Bush's administration it was 4 years, and 2 years in the Clinton administration. Are you telling me Trump's chiefs of staff are out living their usefulness in 8 months. It would take longer that to just learn to the job. The reasonable explanation is Trump does not understand the White House, his job, or the job's of his staff.

His turnover rate is to be expected since he has no experience at all in managing a large staff of people. Over the last 30 years, his staff has consisted of 6 people, 2 being family members, a lawyer, a CFO, and a CEO. As president he has 53 people who directly report to him. His new Chief of Staff is a legislator who has practically no experience in management of people and was probably selected because the president felt he could trust him, just another case of the blind leading the blind in the White House.

Simple

I'm sure you would not consider this, but he just might deserve most of those attacks.

White House jobs we are discussing are on going. They never reach completion.
Yeah, and that has been the problem, Space Dude.

The TVA was finished decades ago but we still spend money on it. The 'War on' poverty, drugs, illiteracy, terrorism, etc have all been petrified into intractable, permanent problems that entire bureaucracies are paid to merely manage, and not fix permanently.

Well, people are sick of that approach to government at the Federali level and love Trump for doing what was said to be impossible.

Trump has been a Miracle Worker and if it takes firing people after he is done with them so be it, just make sure they have nice parachutes and a golden resume.
You're diverting. There's no one working on the TVA or the War on poverty in the White house. National Security, Foreign Relations, and management of the White House staff are on going job.

Regardless who occupies the White House, the job is basically the same. The idea that a president is going revolution the government is just plain stupid. You only change government by changing laws. Executive orders last only as long as the president is in office. Once he leaves office, it all disappears except for the bills passed by congress because all his changes are just temporary.

Regardless who occupies the White House, the job is basically the same. The idea that a president is going revolution the government is just plain stupid. You only change government by changing laws.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back