Michael Cohen Writes trump Tell All Book Just In Time For Election

Looks like Cohen has a score to settle with trump and he's coming after him.

This is going to be fun to watch.

The Fat Donnie crew is gonna like it, believe it, and cherish it.

Nothing new. You can find half a dozen "tell all" books on everyone from the Clintons to George Bush. Hollywood even promoted a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office.

Nothing new. You can find half a dozen "tell all" books on everyone from the Clintons to George Bush. Hollywood even promoted a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office.
Yep, just one MORE book of garbage coming down the poop chute. I can give a wonderful, concise and accurate description of this book without reading ANY of it - "I Hate Trump, Orange Man Bad". There you go, ya liberal lunatics, I just saved you from shelling out some of your money for this piece of horse manure. You're welcome.

This will be like all the others we will get selected leaks with no context he will go on the CNN/MSNBC media tour where he will get asked nothing but softball questions. The book will be forgotten a week after it's released as will he and the only people who will care about this are those who have opposed Trump from day one and would never vote for him.

I don't think that trump's followers are going to like it or believe it or cherish it.

They will be throwing fits over it when it's published.

I don't think that trump's followers are going to like it or believe it or cherish it.

They will be throwing fits over it when it's published.

Fits of laughter.

Forum List

Back