Michael Crichton Climate Change What say you

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Okay, ran across this clip today from 2005, went to see who Crichton was and found he was deceased. Hmm sorry to hear, I looked at other information on him here’s that info too.

It seems he’s with me about global warming.

IPCC garbage. Laughing my ass off.

Let’s hear from you?

Last edited:
In a nutshell he knows that temperature will increase .8 degrees C in a hundred years, while he says that climate scientists don't know what they're talking about.

How can any denialist going to get satisfaction or gratification out of those facts?

Charlie destroyed him! There's no point following it past 9 minutes.

In a nutshell he knows that temperature will increase .8 degrees C in a hundred years, while he says that climate scientists don't know what they're talking about.

How can any denialist going to get satisfaction or gratification out of those facts?

Denialist! LOL!! Love it! You make it sound like you're a Cult. Oh, wait, you are!

Denialist! LOL!! Love it! You make it sound like you're a Cult. Oh, wait, you are!
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to accept the 'denialist' label.
The fact that it angers you is a good starting point for a discussion.

If denialists refuse to ask questions of the climate science experts and then stand their ground on debating the science, we're never going to see any progress on them understanding.

Don't ask me! All you will get is my explanation that I believe that over 90% of climate scientists should be believed.

There's no conspiracy among scientists that's causing them to make predictions as they are making.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to accept the 'denialist' label.
The fact that it angers you is a good starting point for a discussion.

If denialists refuse to ask questions of the climate science experts and then stand their ground on debating the science, we're never going to see any progress on them understanding.

Don't ask me! All you will get is my explanation that I believe that over 90% of climate scientists should be believed.

There's no conspiracy among scientists that's causing them to make predictions as they are making.

Denialist is a Cult word. You know that, right? We do not believe in the Almighty power of the CO2 molecule to destroy human civilization at these miniscule amounts. If only we'd believe as the CCP instructs, that the USA is threatening the PLANET

The 90% scientists is a BS number and another sign that you're a Cult member

Predictions? You mean like this?

climate-science-settled.jpg

Denialist is a Cult word. You know that, right? We do not believe in the Almighty power of the CO2 molecule to destroy human civilization at these miniscule amounts. If only we'd believe as the CCP instructs, that the USA is threatening the PLANET

ONce again, I'm not an expert who can argue your claims, even as erroneous and inflammatory as they are..

I see no reason to entertain your spamming any further.

climate-science-settled.jpg

"The science is settled". :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Didn’t the experts say that? So he agreed. He said it isn’t catastrophic. Fk dude listen to shit for once in your pathetic life

Last edited:
The 5 mile deep ice sheets melted 12,000 years ago. LOL. Every year that goes by is another loss for the globalist authoritarian one world order commies.
Right? waiting for the explanation from them on how that all melted.

How odd that the Olympics is being hard pressed to find places that will have snow for the Winter Olympics now.

Forum List

Back