Michael Crichton Climate Change What say you

Snow is warm compared to the low temperatures some areas of the globe are experiencing.

It will have a negative effect on Eskimos who build their houses out of snow.

For a deeper understanding, talk to a climate scientist.

Start by talking to a meteorologist ... or take a meteorology course yourself ... there's a good year of math and physics you'll need beforehand ... and it's completely obvious from your posts you've never taken a science lab class in college ... and your math is simply awful ... do you even know how to calculate work performed? ...

Hey stupid ... 80% of poor people worldwide don't give a fuck about alpine skiing ...

"... Eskimos who build their houses out of snow ..."

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

If "Denialist" means the opposite of you, then sign me up !!! ...

Start by talking to a meteorologist ... or take a meteorology course yourself ... there's a good year of math and physics you'll need beforehand ... and it's completely obvious from your posts you've never taken a science lab class in college ... and your math is simply awful ... do you even know how to calculate work performed? ...

Hey stupid ... 80% of poor people worldwide don't give a fuck about alpine skiing ...

"... Eskimos who build their houses out of snow ..."

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

If "Denialist" means the opposite of you, then sign me up !!! ...
Then you're happy to be the resident denialist expert?

I took a class ... something no one else here has done to my knowledge ... but I'd be happy with anyone whose taken college physics ...

I'd like to see your math ... because my math says temperature is proportional to the logarithm of carbon dioxide concentration (IPCC AR5 1WG Fig 12-5 and associated text) ... the opposite of your claims ...

Because if your math is wrong, then you are wrong ... that's how physics works ...

curious, I was wondering if you have a climate scientist that agrees with you? Can you name one rather than turreting out denier at the top of your lungs?

Forum List

Back