Michael Crichton Climate Change What say you

How odd that the Olympics is being hard pressed to find places that will have snow for the Winter Olympics now.
Snow is warm compared to the low temperatures some areas of the globe are experiencing.

It will have a negative effect on Eskimos who build their houses out of snow.

For a deeper understanding, talk to a climate scientist.

In a nutshell he knows that temperature will increase .8 degrees C in a hundred years, while he says that climate scientists don't know what they're talking about.

How can any denialist going to get satisfaction or gratification out of those facts?

Charlie destroyed him! There's no point following it past 9 minutes.
It's winter and 39 degrees F where I live. This isn't the time to be discussing how warm the Earth is gonna get. I don't think the Earth will die from it anymore. First, no one predicts when that will happen. If it's a million years from now, then who cares?

OTOH, Sir Isaac Newton said the Earth and universe will die in 2060.

What did you need to change?
Prolly the two main things to change would be to stop burning petro in our cars and not use coal as energy fuel.

Think of it. The next time you go for an outdoor BBQ, don't use coal. Easier said than done.

Last edited:
It's winter and 39 degrees F where I live. This isn't the time to be discussing how warm the Earth is gonna get. I don't think the Earth will die from it anymore. First, no one predicts when that will happen. If it's a million years from now, then who cares?

OTOH, Sir Isaac Newton said the Earth and universe will die in 2060.
Ask a climate science expert. I find no good reason to entertain your spamming.

Prolly the two main things to change would be to stop burning petro in our cars and not use coal as energy fuel.

Think of it. The next time you go for an outdoor BBQ, don't use coal. Easier said than done.
what would it change, is my question.

How odd that the Olympics is being hard pressed to find places that will have snow for the Winter Olympics now.

Not really. They want to have them in woke countries.

I got 4 feet of the stuff a few nights ago.

We have plenty.

See the link I've posted as a source for answers.
why don't you pull this wonderful human climate dude for me. I have no idea who you are referring to. So, you're gonna be one of those with a nobody on your sleeve, huh?

Ask a climate science expert. I find no good reason to entertain your spamming.
No need to ask a fakir if I don't believe in it anymore. You're the one spamming for a climate scientist. I rather believe SIN and that we'll all end in 2060.

Still waiting on what is the catastrophe?

Dr. John Cristy

All we know for certain is that though the USA generates less than half of China's CO2 and soot, it's up to the USA to cut our emissions, pay reparations and, well, other stuff too

Forum List

Back