Michael Flynn Has Broken the Law

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Besides the Logan Act,

Trump adviser Flynn held multiple calls with Russian envoy: sources

I am quite sure there are other things they can get him on, I don't know why they haven't done anything yet. And I mean things worse than having his private internet line in the Pentagon (but what did he use it for?), although possibly certain other things he communicated to certain people besides what was in that article, on his private line or otherwise.

Whether Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak discussed those sanctions is unclear.

Then you don't know if any laws were broken, do you?

Yes I do, because according to the Logan Act he is not allowed.

Whether Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak discussed those sanctions is unclear.

Then you don't know if any laws were broken, do you?

2efb8d0334fe25fb021d5aa04cb3466e.jpg

:bye1:

Excellent political comments of a highly informative nature, keep 'em coming.

In fact the OP's own link says....

A Trump spokesman said on Friday that Flynn took a call from the Russian ambassador last month, and discussed setting up a call between the president-elect and Russian President Vladimir Putin after Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20.

"The call centered around the logistics of setting up a call with the president of Russia and the president-elect after he was sworn in and they exchanged logistical information on how to initiate and schedule that call. That was it, plain and simple," spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters.

Besides the Logan Act,

I am quite sure there are other things they can get him on, I don't know why they haven't done anything yet. And I mean things worse than having his private internet line in the Pentagon (but what did he use it for?), although possibly certain other things he communicated to certain people besides what was in that article, on his private line or otherwise.

"The call centered around the logistics of setting up a call with the president of Russia and the president-elect after he was sworn in and they exchanged logistical information on how to initiate and schedule that call. That was it, plain and simple," spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters."

If so, is that still a violation of the Logan Act?

In fact the OP's own link says....

A Trump spokesman said on Friday that Flynn took a call from the Russian ambassador last month, and discussed setting up a call between the president-elect and Russian President Vladimir Putin after Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20.

"The call centered around the logistics of setting up a call with the president of Russia and the president-elect after he was sworn in and they exchanged logistical information on how to initiate and schedule that call. That was it, plain and simple," spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters.
I think I see the liberal confusion here. Flynn was actually doing his job. Libs have never seen a person do that before so they aren't sure how to react.

Yes I do, because according to the Logan Act he is not allowed.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799 (1799-01-30)) is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments having a dispute with the U.S. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

To date, only one person has ever been indicted for violating the act's provisions.[2] However, no person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the act.[2]

Which country has the dispute and what did he negotiate?

Besides the Logan Act,

Supposition and innuendo, there is no there, there.

Get ready for about 1,450 days of fucking stooges like the stupid cocksucking OP to claim Trump or someone in Trump's administration to have broken some stupid fucking law.

You know the stupid fucking left still think what Nixon did was a big giant fucking deal?

They would be funny, if they were not so fucking annoying, stupid and transparent.

Besides the Logan Act,

Good lord.....the butt hurt is strong in this one.

Forum List

Back