🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Moore demands release of blacks convicted of non-violent crimes

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What a horrible super-racist thing to say. Releasing all non-violent offenders might be ok, but blacks only!!!??? In another tweet he implies it's ok to release POOR whites.

Michael Moore Demands Racist America Disarm The Police The Daily Caller

april 30 2015
Here's my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug "crimes" or nonviolent offenses released from prison today

And the rest who r imprisoned- I dont believe 50% of them did what they're accused of. Lies. Greed. A modern day slave system. Poor whites 2

I doubt if moore really believes any of what he says. He's a multi-millionaire who lives in his michigan mansion and paints himself as a champion of the poor!!! Just another crook entertainer trying to get publicity.

He's right.

Since the start of prison-for-profit, far too many people have been given long sentences for non-violet crimes.

And of course, its the 1% who profits from the enslavement and misery of those people.

Intervention and rehab serve a better purpose for the addict than prison....

I demand Mikey shuts his mouth and goes find one of the NINE houses he owns and stays there

He's right.

Since the start of prison-for-profit, far too many people have been given long sentences for non-violet crimes.

And of course, its the 1% who profits from the enslavement and misery of those people.

They get longer sentences for two reasons:
1- repeat offenders with mile long rap sheets
2- poor people get public defenders while wealthier ones just get better lawyers. Thats not fair...or unfair...it just IS.

Has nothing to do with race.

BTW...theft is a non violent crime too. If a gang steals your car and ransacks your home...you want them jailed? Or given a hug and told not to ever be naughty again?

Stop the war on drugs and 75-80% of arrests would stop.

Of the 12.2 million estimated arrests 1.55 million were for “drug abuse violations.” Some82 percent of those were for possession offenses, and 42.4 percent for marijuana possession.

Weed should be legal. 100% agree. Never smoked it and never will. But as a veteran cop I can absolutely say 2 facts:
- Potheads are FAR FAR less dangerous than drunks...and we aint banning alcohol again...ever.
- Cops die enforcing weed laws...and its not worth it (same goes for suspects who die during weed enforcement. ..its shameful and senseless waste of life on both sides)

He's right.

They get longer sentences for two reasons:
1- repeat offenders with mile long rap sheets
2- poor people get public defenders while wealthier ones just get better lawyers. Thats not fair...or unfair...it just IS.

Has nothing to do with race.

BTW...theft is a non violent crime too. If a gang steals your car and ransacks your home...you want them jailed? Or given a hug and told not to ever be naughty again?

Three strikes you're out is hardly "mile long rap sheets".

The woman who cleans for us was telling us yesterday about her son. When he was 18, his girl friend was two weeks shy of her 17th birthday (legal age here) and her ex boyfriend turned him in for stat rape.

He was out on parole and got picked up for a traffic violation and they found one joint.

He's serving a 20 year sentence and if he gets out, he is branded a sex offender, a rapist.

His life is over.

Our system profits the wealthy 1% who own the prisons and our taxes pay for that.

What a horrible super-racist thing to say. Releasing all non-violent offenders might be ok, but blacks only!!!??? In another tweet he implies it's ok to release POOR whites.

Michael Moore Demands Racist America Disarm The Police The Daily Caller

april 30 2015
Here's my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug "crimes" or nonviolent offenses released from prison today

And the rest who r imprisoned- I dont believe 50% of them did what they're accused of. Lies. Greed. A modern day slave system. Poor whites 2

We will make sure all those "non-violent" ex-cons and their children are offered cheap housing in Michael Moore's neighborhood.

How does Moore define "non-violent crimes"? Is burglary a non violent crime or car theft or looting or maybe shoplifting? How about credit card theft or identity theft? I wonder how Moore would react if his substantial bank account was wiped out by a non-violent criminal?

It still costs lots of money and so all the new unemployed potheads will steal for money to buy it. Keep all drugs illegal.

Especially marijuana.

Forum List

Back