Michael Moore gets divorce

He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the planet and his work reflects that. He has every right to earn a living and he has a right for his work to make him wealthy. There's no hypocrisy in that.

I can't judge the marriage because I don't know them but stuff happens.

Typical Liberal....
Anyone who is a republican and wealthy is a scumbag while the wealthy Liberals
earned their wealth..

He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the planet and his work reflects that. He has every right to earn a living and he has a right for his work to make him wealthy. There's no hypocrisy in that.

Typical Liberal....
Anyone who is a republican and wealthy is a scumbag while the wealthy Liberals
earned their wealth..

Exactly...don't forget they are called greedy also
the double standards of the liberal is something to behold
he has nine homes, I guess that wouldn't be called, greedy:lol:

I don't really think he is a watch dog that people claim him to be. Now I was not a huge fan of George Bush, but I do think he is better than the current president.

Now if this guy was a watch dog why didn't he do his self appointed job with the Obama administration? Bengazi, fast and furious, ACA, so on.

He is a partisan hack.

"Earn a living", Luddly? The guy's got 9 houses! He's made his wealth by making documentaries about how greedy the rich are. You don't see any hypocrisy in that? Really?

Then he has the nerve to tell the rest of us that we need to give more to government.

Oh, and give up our guns while we are at it.

Why not just give us a noose to put around our necks and be done with it?

I don't really think he is a watch dog that people claim him to be. Now I was not a huge fan of George Bush, but I do think he is better than the current president.

Now if this guy was a watch dog why didn't he do his self appointed job with the Obama administration? Bengazi, fast and furious, ACA, so on.

He is a partisan hack.

And where was his film on Libya?

I forgot, that might endanger Hillary's chances in 2016, my bad.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back