Michael Moore gets divorce

CaféAuLait;9516557 said:
He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the planet and his work reflects that. He has every right to earn a living and he has a right for his work to make him wealthy. There's no hypocrisy in that.

I can't judge the marriage because I don't know them but stuff happens.

They are just jealous that they are not so successful.

Not quite, its the raving hypocrisy that gets me. One of his reasons for divorcing her, was her "embarrassing" him for spending 2.5 million on their latest lake mansion. They own 10 mansions, several are worth between 6-15 million dollars a piece.

He makes documentaries against Capitalism when he has benefited from such quite well. He makes movies against Global Warming while contributing to it ridiculously owning 30,000 sq mansions, owning private jets, etc. Who needs 10 homes? He is a ridiculous 1percenter who is doing nothing more than someone throwing stones. And making millions off that which he damns and practices.

Its BS.

All of those mansions are run on carbon free solar power......right?

3 more wives and he'll match Rush

Yeah and if Rush had demonized people for being rich while being worth millions while doing so I might care about his divorces.

Huh I thought you'd care about them because of those high moral standards you cons like to go on about :dunno:

Yeah and I thought you and the other far lefties would care about Moore's wealth because of your high morale outrage over income inequality between rich and poor guess not.

CaféAuLait;9516557 said:

Not quite, its the raving hypocrisy that gets me. One of his reasons for divorcing her, was her "embarrassing" him for spending 2.5 million on their latest lake mansion. They own 10 mansions, several are worth between 6-15 million dollars a piece.

He makes documentaries against Capitalism when he has benefited from such quite well. He makes movies against Global Warming while contributing to it ridiculously owning 30,000 sq mansions, owning private jets, etc. Who needs 10 homes? He is a ridiculous 1percenter who is doing nothing more than someone throwing stones. And making millions off that which he damns and practices.

Its BS.

All of those mansions are run on carbon free solar power......right?

lol

Of course the two penthouse suites he combined in NYC to make one huge apartment, run on such.

Here is the Lakehouse he said his wife embarrassed him over, I don't see a whole lot of solar going on here or even wind energy.

Michael-Moore-House.jpg

Michael-Moore-House-close.jpg

Michael Moore's House: Lakeside Mansion Worth $2 Million | Celebrity Net Worth

Michael Moore’s Mansion in Michigan | Celebrity House Gossip

Yeah and if Rush had demonized people for being rich while being worth millions while doing so I might care about his divorces.

Huh I thought you'd care about them because of those high moral standards you cons like to go on about :dunno:

Yeah and I thought you and the other far lefties would care about Moore's wealth because of your high morale outrage over income inequality between rich and poor guess not.

I'm not that much a fan of Michael Moore. Only thing of his I ever liked was how he harassed the Westboro Baptist church. I don't see why in the world I'd ever care about his divorce though.

He made it into a movie, right? What would the title be? Gone with the wind? Some like it cold? Dial M for mediocre?

Here is a little known fact. This was Moore's first movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbHTjMLN5c]The Meaning of Life (10/11) Movie CLIP - Mr. Creosote Blows (1983) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not that much a fan of Michael Moore. Only thing of his I ever liked was how he harassed the Westboro Baptist church. I don't see why in the world I'd ever care about his divorce though.
His divorce is not a big deal but it's showing how much a man who rails against the rich is worth and how much a man who trashes capitalism benefits from it is.

He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the planet and his work reflects that. He has every right to earn a living and he has a right for his work to make him wealthy. There's no hypocrisy in that.

Maybe you could stalk him Nudely, and maybe you two would hit it off. You'd make a perfect couple.

There's nothing about the fat fuck that I'm jealous about.

"Earn a living", Luddly? The guy's got 9 houses! He's made his wealth by making documentaries about how greedy the rich are. You don't see any hypocrisy in that? Really?

"Earn a living", Luddly? The guy's got 9 houses! He's made his wealth by making documentaries about how greedy the rich are. You don't see any hypocrisy in that? Really?
He made money making documentaries? How? Nobody pays to watch documentariesdo they?

Forum List

Back