Michael Moore tells angry white american guys to give it up

Just what are these guys so angry about? They have the same that everybody else does. There seems to be no explanation for this acting out What ails them? They won't say! They are angry about something and somebody, but what that something is, is a mystery.
lol trolls gotta pretend, but we know you are an enemy of the state.

Just what are these guys so angry about? They have the same that everybody else does. There seems to be no explanation for this acting out What ails them? They won't say! They are angry about something and somebody, but what that something is, is a mystery.
I think they've lost patience with progs attacking children, pregnant women, and old people.

The Anti-White Men Crowd want White CHRISTIAN men dead, they are not even hiding their Agenda now. The general situation is that they want White Conservative CHRISTIAN Men AND Women dead, we are Woke to their Agenda, they are VERY open about this in the Propaganda MSM including in newspaper editorials from everything from the NYT to The Washington Compost to Reuters to The Associated Press and all between.

So Moore an angry white American guy is telling angry white American guys to give it up?
DTfS.gif

Michael Moore that ugly fat slug NEVER had ANYTHING to give up in the first place.
It's safe to say he has never given up on dessert.

What is an "enemy of the state" in the United States of America? I'm a member of the American People. You are challenging my citizenship, a citizenship that I have held since my birth so many years ago. Conceived, raised, born in the U.S. of A.

Again: what are you so fucking angry about? Just what is bugging you?

I'm a member of the American People.
You say that like you are a member of a club or something.
You are challenging my citizenship, a citizenship that I have held since my birth so many years ago. Conceived, raised, born in the U.S. of A.
Being an enemy os state has nothing to do with challenging one's citizenship. Maybe you are pissed off because there are some anchor baby issues, no?
Calm down NPC.
What a moron!

During an appearance on NBC’s “Late Night” with Seth Meyers, film maker Michael Moore called on “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.
Michael Moore Tells “Angry White American Guys” to “Give it Up”
--------------------------------------------------

Leave it to this fat over load whose weak fat azz agrees with anything just to have his name kept in the public eye since most pp can't stand this traitorous loser anyway. A strong man tells frontholes like this stfup yah little bitch.

As you try and rip the guns from the American population and in the same breath your hypocritical ass has armed body guards standing behind you. We tell AMERICAN IDIOTS ike you give it up front hole.
Anti-white racists are on the wrong side of history.

What is an "enemy of the state" in the United States of America? I'm a member of the American People. You are challenging my citizenship, a citizenship that I have held since my birth so many years ago. Conceived, raised, born in the U.S. of A.

Again: what are you so fucking angry about? Just what is bugging you?
Look in the mirror.

During an appearance on NBC’s “Late Night” with Seth Meyers, film maker Michael Moore called on “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.
Michael Moore Tells “Angry White American Guys” to “Give it Up”
--------------------------------------------------

Leave it to this fat over load whose weak fat azz agrees with anything just to have his name kept in the public eye since most pp can't stand this traitorous loser anyway. A strong man tells frontholes like this stfup yah little bitch.

As you try and rip the guns from the American population and in the same breath your hypocritical ass has armed body guards standing behind you. We tell AMERICAN IDIOTS ike you give it up front hole.
The mentality of the white elite on the left is that this sort of thinking does not apply to them. They believe that minorities are to stupid to run things without their benevolent guidance.

Forum List

Back