Michael Moore urges followers to " rise up" over the 4th of July storming senators offices

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michael Moore urges followers to ā€˜RISE UPā€™ over the 4th of July, ā€˜stormingā€™ senatorsā€™ offices

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to urge his followers to ā€œrise upā€ by ā€œnonviolently stormingā€ the district offices of their senators this Fourth of July holiday.

On Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell postponed floor debate on a Republican health care reform bill that had been scheduled to take place prior to the Independence Day recess.

Mr. Mooreā€™s call to action came in the midst of a tweetstorm that began shortly after noon Eastern time. ā€œThe Snakes of the Senate languishing in their pit, unable to attack the millions of sick, elderly &newborn. The Resistance lives to fight on,ā€ he wrote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fat pos stirring up trouble, and once again an article posted here a few weeks ago which as usual was moved to " CONSPIRACY THEORY" , where it stated there was going to be a " group of riots taking place yet the leftist brain deads can't understand how messages like this is where it gets started, where and when it gets set up.
But hey once it begins we'll see how fake it is. It is already started. and how many even remember that JULY 2nd is to kick of ANTIFA's BS of trouble.

upload_2017-6-30_10-43-28.png

upload_2017-6-30_10-45-30.png

Ah a leftist jackwad would encourage something as stupid as that on this nation's birthday.

• Banned
Ah a leftist jackwad would encourage something as stupid as that on this nation's birthday.

And it all goes right over the heads of leftist brain deads when once again it's in plain view. But time and time again they deny it all. Then have the nerve to try and spin it onto the right w side is doing it LMAO.
These fkrs are retarded man honest to gawd.

And it all goes right over the heads of leftist brain deads when once again it's in plain view. But time and time again they deny it all. Then have the nerve to try and spin it onto the right w side is doing it LMAO.

You really have to be blind and stupid to follow Fat Bastard Moore, he's a supreme hypocrite

• Banned

You really have to be blind and stupid to follow Fat Bastard Moore, he's a supreme hypocrite

get a load of this BS too helping to fuel it all I just got this off ANTIFA's site too , I can't stand tehse pos communist f n pos losers of society.

upload_2017-6-30_11-3-17.png

News about antifa on Twitter

get a load of this BS too helping to fuel it all I just got this off ANTIFA's site too , I can't stand tehse pos communist f n pos losers of society.

View attachment 136334

ANTIFA is a bunch of pussies, I've seen numerous videos of them starting shit....then getting their asses kicked.

• Banned

View attachment 136334

ANTIFA is a bunch of pussies, I've seen numerous videos of them starting shit....then getting their asses kicked.

Agree, they are communist terrorist, and as I heard today if this July 2nd thing kicks off it suppose to get pretty dangerous because these lunatics and those who think just like them are planning on extreme violence. They don't care if they hit women, children, nor kill someone.

They are planning a few deaths if the pussies can pull it off, their gutless methods might succeed though since they hit and run like little bitches.

Funny there are quite a few on here who act just like them. And would do the same thing given the opportunity to do so.

View attachment 136334

Agree, they are communist terrorist, and as I heard today if this July 2nd thing kicks off it suppose to get pretty dangerous because these lunatics and those who think just like them are planning on extreme violence. They don't care if they hit women, children, nor kill someone.

They are planning a few deaths if the pussies can pull it off, their gutless methods might succeed though since they hit and run like little bitches.

Funny there are quite a few on here who act just like them. And would do the same thing given the opportunity to do so.

One of the filth threatens my family and it's on. They'll soon learn what concealed carry is all about

The left is going to keep on until we truly are killing each other in the streets.

That is exactly what Obama set this up for, it all falls on Trump's watch as they ( Soros) engineer this even deeper such as July 2nd, when things get bad it will innate " MARTIAL LAW" , most of these idiots don't even understand what Martial Law is, nor why it's implemented.

If it gets bad enough they can force it nation wide.

Which is exactly what the Deep state wants.

And this BS won't be in JUST PHILLY , it's NATIONWIDE

On Sunday, July 2, 2017, members of fascist ā€œalt-rightā€ groups will attempt to disrupt a Philadelphia liberal-organized march calling for Trumpā€™s impeachment. We are calling for groups and individuals to mask up, crew up, and show up to send a strong message to the far-right that they are not welcome in our city. We will smash the growth of fascism by any and all means necessary.

No PasarƔn in Philadelphia: They Shall Not Pass! - It's Going Down

Michael Moore urges followers to ā€˜RISE UPā€™ over the 4th of July, ā€˜stormingā€™ senatorsā€™ offices

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to urge his followers to ā€œrise upā€ by ā€œnonviolently stormingā€ the district offices of their senators this Fourth of July holiday.

On Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell postponed floor debate on a Republican health care reform bill that had been scheduled to take place prior to the Independence Day recess.

Mr. Mooreā€™s call to action came in the midst of a tweetstorm that began shortly after noon Eastern time. ā€œThe Snakes of the Senate languishing in their pit, unable to attack the millions of sick, elderly &newborn. The Resistance lives to fight on,ā€ he wrote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fat pos stirring up trouble, and once again an article posted here a few weeks ago which as usual was moved to " CONSPIRACY THEORY" , where it stated there was going to be a " group of riots taking place yet the leftist brain deads can't understand how messages like this is where it gets started, where and when it gets set up.
But hey once it begins we'll see how fake it is. It is already started. and how many even remember that JULY 2nd is to kick of ANTIFA's BS of trouble.

View attachment 136330

View attachment 136331

upload_2017-6-30_11-31-7.png

No Senator worth his weight in KickBacks will be working on July 2nd? What are they supposed to ask for when they "storm" these empty closed offices?

Socialized Medicine? Already have it for about 1/2 the USA. They want it for all?

Can this Fat Forker (michelle moore) be arrested for inciting a riot? Please. Send a message to all these types. Rough him up then lock him up in General Population for the July 4th Holiday.

No Senator worth his weight in KickBacks will be working on July 2nd? What are they supposed to ask for when they "storm" these empty closed offices?

Socialized Medicine? Already have it for about 1/2 the USA. They want it for all?

Can this Fat Forker (michelle moore) be arrested for inciting a riot? Please. Send a message to all these types. Rough him up then lock him up in General Population for the July 4th Holiday.

Nope they won't arrest him he is part of the social manipulation game plans.
Soros, Obama, Clinton, pretty much anybody who is ANTI American have permission to incite riots, kill ppl, beat them up. That's ok for them to do.

Interesting show on TV t'other night that explored the mathematics of determining how long a drop is required to execute by hanging an individual of various eights.

I ran the figures for this promoter of mass murder and was surprised to find that any drop greater than 7.5 inches would result in decapitation.

When the time comes we must demand an eight-foot drop!

Forum List

Back