Michael Savage facing death threats heads to secret location

Savage has been talking for ten years or more about eating out or takeout. Chinese is often talked about. Can lead to a great show!

Sounds like some wackjob staked out some Chinese resturants and tracked him down. Maybe some harmless prank fag SF call? Maybe loon has a gun. Savage wont go back. He has a few studio locations.

Not an evil bone in Savage body. He is tremendously caring to all good persons no matter who. Cross him? He will give rope then finally fight back. A HERO! We need more.

Horse shit. He is a nasty, bitter little runt with delusions of godhood. The world will improve when he keels over.
You have no clue. Michael Savage is a straight up genius, holding masters and doctorates in biology. He is a true original American with great insights. You're hatred of him speaks more of you than of him.

Savage has been talking for ten years or more about eating out or takeout. Chinese is often talked about. Can lead to a great show!

Sounds like some wackjob staked out some Chinese resturants and tracked him down. Maybe some harmless prank fag SF call? Maybe loon has a gun. Savage wont go back. He has a few studio locations.

Not an evil bone in Savage body. He is tremendously caring to all good persons no matter who. Cross him? He will give rope then finally fight back. A HERO! We need more.

Horse shit. He is a nasty, bitter little runt with delusions of godhood. The world will improve when he keels over.
You have no clue. Michael Savage is a straight up genius, holding masters and doctorates in biology. He is a true original American with great insights. You're hatred of him speaks more of you than of him.

Mike salvage is a grifter, nothing more.

Fact is, he acknowledges it frequently in court.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.
Who the fuck is Michael savege?

Savage is the far right hate radio guy who made popular the term 'liberalism is a mental disorder'. Hate spews out of him naturally just like it does with the extreme far right whackos on this board who always use this phrase. Of course these posters here actually think that liberalism being a mental disorder is proven science because... well, because they're whackos. Savage is mostly just hateful because he was born a midget.

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?
he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

really? ever read 'savage nation'? the man is chock full of hate.

What do you hate? Borders, language and culture?

LOL... well i read his book several years ago & he was just as hateful then as he is now.

nobody wants open borders - that is just rw fear spin. but i do think english should be designated as the official language. & it's totally laughable you bring up 'culture' when michael savage... born michael alan weiner turned his back on his culture & changed his name to a more anglo sounding one.

Agree or disagree with whatever you want.
The minute you threaten or condone acts of violence towards someone because of speech, regardless of point of view, you are lost to humanity.

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

Leftards spread love and goodwill always......

(snicker)
Left tards, who are actually pragmatic centrists, happened to have a problem with the billions of lies, misinformation, BS character assassination, and phony scandals that make up your imaginary dupe world, super duper. Everything you know about Hillary the foundation the Obama holder Lerner the FBI the Mueller investigation is pure garbage propaganda. The GOP, its propaganda and you are a disgrace... The whole world outside your bubble of BS thinks you are nuts at this point.

he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

LOL... well i read his book several years ago & he was just as hateful then as he is now.

nobody wants open borders - that is just rw fear spin. but i do think english should be designated as the official language. & it's totally laughable you bring up 'culture' when michael savage... born michael alan weiner turned his back on his culture & changed his name to a more anglo sounding one.

Like Jim Accosta did??? (snicker)

he didn't change his name at all. he dropped his first name & used his real middle name & kept his real hispanic sounding last name. AND is he denigrating people & excluding people like savage is?

lol, nice try.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.
Who the fuck is Michael savege?

Savage is the far right hate radio guy who made popular the term 'liberalism is a mental disorder'. Hate spews out of him naturally just like it does with the extreme far right whackos on this board who always use this phrase. Of course these posters here actually think that liberalism being a mental disorder is proven science because... well, because they're whackos. Savage is mostly just hateful because he was born a midget.

Liberalism itself is somewhat sane...it's the progressive loons who hijacked the label who are freaking nuts

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.

Interesting Dave, you'll rush it to condemn Savage, yet you and the rest of the boards left haven't said a peep about this woman: Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

OMG I forgot to comment on some story that I never read. Really?????

A national radio show host somehow equates to a resident at some hospital? She should be fired.

You'll run to this thread to get your licks in, but ignore a real story of bigotry and hate.

I dn't ignore Trump's bigotry & hate. That would be you.

It's a fake news alternate fact extravaganza! For ignoramus dupes only....

he didn't change his name at all. he dropped his first name & used his real middle name & kept his real hispanic sounding last name. AND is he denigrating people & excluding people like savage is?

lol, nice try.

LMAO! Albilio ( first name) versus Jamea (middle name)......playdouche says "move along!"

(snicker)

lol, nice try.

LMAO! Albilio ( first name) versus Jamea (middle name)......playdouche says "move along!"

(snicker)

Rafael Cruz?

Forum List

Back