🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, ignorant hateful trash. Better read your constitution, you ignorant twit. Freedom of speech and religion in America, you ignorant hateful cocksucker.

Spoken like the Christians we have come to know and love!

Whatever. Read your constitution.

What is it I need to read? I completely agreed with you. As I said, you have the right to live your life a completely ignorant buffoon. Nobody is stopping you.

We have finally reached the final defense line of the extreme right: "I have the right to believe."

That is an admission they understand the end game is afoot and that they lost.

Be grateful, far right, that we extend to you the courtesies and protections of the Constitution, when we know full well that you would crush your opponents regardless of the Rule of Law if you had the strength.

Unsubscribe. There is no further need to engage the losers.

We have finally reached the final defense line of the extreme right: "I have the right to believe."

Be grateful, far right, that we extend to you the courtesies and protections of the Constitution, when we know full well that you would crush your opponents regardless of the Rule of Law if you had the strength.

You're confused, cocksucker. Your ilk are the ones assaulting my constitutional rights. You are the trash who demand we accept your perverse lifestyle as normal when it never has been accepted by American society as normal. Fuck you.

Last edited:
Bachmann has hinted she might run for president, again. I guess she and her hubby need money .. his program to "cure" gays isn't making a profit, I guess.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

She is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I'm glad she's out of the House at the conclusion of this term.

Of course you are. Christian haters love the filthy trash and queers. Whatever it takes to keep good decent people from exercising their rights.

Ok thumper i'll bite

What rights as a Christian have been taken away from you?

Well, dick nose, it's wrong to force a person to custom bake a gay wedding cake who doesn't want to. Is that good enough **** lips or do you want some more?

Then eliminate the laws that have been in place in many states that allow equal access....you know, the SAME laws that have been around for a while that prevent said wedding cake baker from refusing service to an interracial couple.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

What is it that she said that is incorrect?

Assfucking? Pretty perverted/sick to the average normal human being.
Two men licking each other's ass?
Ditto.
If that's your lifestyle - keep it in the Motel 6, asswipe.

I see you continue to never miss an opportunity to talk about gay sex. :D

NANBLA (north america man boy love association) is a big contributor to democrat candidates and it operates in the open. Why isn't NAMBLA ostracized from society? Ask the democrat party. Why was the BSA the target of democrats and the left wing? Because they won the right to protect young boys from potential homosexual predators.

Liar.

Ok thumper i'll bite

What rights as a Christian have been taken away from you?

Well, dick nose, it's wrong to force a person to custom bake a gay wedding cake who doesn't want to. Is that good enough **** lips or do you want some more?

Then eliminate the laws that have been in place in many states that allow equal access....you know, the SAME laws that have been around for a while that prevent said wedding cake baker from refusing service to an interracial couple.

Racial discrimination isn't a Christian doctrine. Christian doctrine teaches homosexuality is wrong.

You're confused, cocksucker. Your ilk are the ones assaulting my constitutional rights. You are the trash who demand we accept your perverse lifestyle as normal when it never has been accepted by American society as normal. Fuck you.
I know some guys just like you who say the same thing about integration.

Higher age of consent laws were introduced by the Woman's Suffrage movement to increase the age of consent from 10 to 16...I believe Delaware's age of consent was 7....
Were our ancestors pervs? Or did they need to start earlier because of short lifespans? or that females were not as economical viable to males? and were traded off before puberty to a future use and child bearers?

Bachman=loon...

Used to assume age of consent laws were tied to longevity, but reading up on it they're not. All the Founding Fathers back when the aoc's were 10 and such were quite old even by today's standards.

Bible put it at 12/13 (women/men.) Since that's typically the average onset of puberty, it's a sensible age. For evry form of life on this planet, when they start "puberty" or sexual maturity, they're capable of reproducing. As just another form of life ourselves, we're capable of reproduction by the time we reach puberty too (and often enough now with better diets considerably younger.)

I must admit I'm baffled at the real thinking behind efforts to keep the aoc's ridiculously high. Compared to other developed nations, the US has some of the highest aoc's around. And I can't help but worry that making horny teenagers postpone their sex lives until some arbitraily assigned age is partly to blame for all the violent acting out we see in kids today. Many school-shooters were virgins, and one has to wonder if they'd been enjoying a sex life if they'd have opted for some fun instead of going on a killing spree. Especially given their targets are always other kids they can see and lust after but not have sex with.

Racial discrimination isn't a Christian doctrine. Christian doctrine teaches homosexuality is wrong.

It was...for the longest time. The American Baptist Church even split in two over the issue and is still not back together again.

I know some guys just like you who say the same thing about integration.

Oh yeah? Well I once caught a 40 pound catfish. I bet they never did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back