🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling down good decent people isn't going to lift you trash from the gutter.

Advocating that same-sex couples be denied their civil liberties, seeking to relegate gay Americans to a status of second-class citizen, and propagating lies about 'lowering' the age of consent is neither being 'good' nor 'decent.'

The tried that in the past With Blacks and Jews the same arguments, Now they can't get away with that anymore and they justified it with their bible

Really? Where does the bible say that being black or a Jew is a sin?

Iben is right, everybody has the right to look stupid and go to therapy.

What won't change is the march to marriage equality.

Pulling down good decent people isn't going to lift you trash from the gutter.

Yet you do it to gays every day.

Gays are sick confused people. They should never be mistreated, but they should never be allowed to have any position of authority over normal people.

Gay Americans are neither 'sick' nor 'confused.'

And they're currently members of the 'mainstream,' going about their daily lives along with every other American, at liberty to pursue life as they see fit, free from interference by the state.

Yet you do it to gays every day.

Gays are sick confused people. They should never be mistreated, but they should never be allowed to have any position of authority over normal people.

And they're currently members of the 'mainstream,' going about their daily lives along with every other American, at liberty to pursue life as they see fit, free from interference by the state.

Yes, I understand that. However, I am free to think what I believe.

Some do, some don't. Not fair for the ones that don't.

Everyone has a choice. Many don't realize they do because leftist trash need a victim class. Ignorant people can be controlled and used easier. That's why the left claims you're born queer.

No,

Liberals correctly understand that it Constitutionally makes no difference whether homosexuality manifest as a consequence of birth or choice, that the rights enshrined in the Liberty Clause of the Fifth Amendment protect gay Americans from government seeking to disadvantage them:

When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

Correct, you are free to go about your life as a completely ignorant buffoon.

Correct, you are free to go about your life as a completely ignorant buffoon.

Whatever, ignorant hateful trash. Better read your constitution, you ignorant twit. Freedom of speech and religion in America, you ignorant hateful cocksucker.

Last edited:
NANBLA (north america man boy love association) is a big contributor to democrat candidates and it operates in the open. Why isn't NAMBLA ostracized from society? Ask the democrat party. Why was the BSA the target of democrats and the left wing? Because they won the right to protect young boys from potential homosexual predators.

Link?

Advocating that same-sex couples be denied their civil liberties, seeking to relegate gay Americans to a status of second-class citizen, and propagating lies about 'lowering' the age of consent is neither being 'good' nor 'decent.'

The tried that in the past With Blacks and Jews the same arguments, Now they can't get away with that anymore and they justified it with their bible

It must be in there somewhere, because that was the consensus of the Protestant preachers where I grew up in Georgia in the 1940's through the early 1960's, although their message was more along the lines of, "Segregation is God's plan".

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

What is it that she said that is incorrect?

Assfucking? Pretty perverted/sick to the average normal human being.
Two men licking each other's ass?
Ditto.
If that's your lifestyle - keep it in the Motel 6, asswipe.

Hetero's don't do those?

NANBLA (north america man boy love association) is a big contributor to democrat candidates and it operates in the open. Why isn't NAMBLA ostracized from society? Ask the democrat party. Why was the BSA the target of democrats and the left wing? Because they won the right to protect young boys from potential homosexual predators.

Source? Oh. The BS weren't a target of anyone but their own members.

Last edited:
Some do, some don't. Not fair for the ones that don't.

Everyone has a choice. Many don't realize they do because leftist trash need a victim class. Ignorant people can be controlled and used easier. That's why the left claims you're born queer.

My neighbor had a male dog that was always trying to hump my leg. Obviously a lefty canine....

If that's what you believe then the dog is smarter than you are.

It must be in there somewhere, because that was the consensus of the Protestant preachers where I grew up in Georgia in the 1940's through the early 1960's, although their message was more along the lines of, "Segregation is God's plan".

Nope. It's not in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back