🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Bachmann may be in prison before the next election on campaign fraud...

She going to join Scott Walker? He is supposed to be indicted any day now, for the last 5 years.

Lol!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

She going to join Scott Walker? He is supposed to be indicted any day now, for the last 5 years.

Lol!

It doesn't matter whether or not she goes to jail. America's already won because she's not running for reelection.

I'm sure that Michelle would be honored to know that us democrats with an anti-Christian Gay agenda are opposed to her!

Of course you are. Christian haters love the filthy trash and queers. Whatever it takes to keep good decent people from exercising their rights.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

Believe it or not, I have the answer to that question.

The planet is Htrae.

Bachmann is simply gutter trash, nothing more.

nothing to see here, folks, let's move on

Pulling down good decent people isn't going to lift you trash from the gutter.

Advocating that same-sex couples be denied their civil liberties, seeking to relegate gay Americans to a status of second-class citizen, and propagating lies about 'lowering' the age of consent is neither being 'good' nor 'decent.'

No one is preventing you filthy trash from your perverse pleasure. Marriage is a man and a woman. You can't force me to think like you. I'm a free man.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

She's preyed on little girls and her husband Marcus with a lisp for decades. I guess she should know.

Lol!

It doesn't matter whether or not she goes to jail. America's already won because she's not running for reelection.

Really! What a news break! GG, then what the fuck does the left nuts care?

You guys are a very funny!

When are they indicting Scott Walker, I mean gee, you guys had solid evidence? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back