🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bachmann isn't crazy.....gay activists have already pushed to lower the age of consent for anal sex in Canada...

Gay Activists Ask Canada to Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex, National Post Agrees | News | LifeSite

sex is sex, and the laws of consent should just be one standard.

No... sex is not just sex.....that same faulty reasoning was addressed in the article.....anal sex is a dangerous practice for either sex....and even more so for CHILDREN....

Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen, “There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.”

However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint. Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved. The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.

Experts on sexual behaviour, or “sexperts” at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behaviour for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina. Moreover, the ‘sexperts’ warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.

As the website puts it: “Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus . . . For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

“Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.

“It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.”
(see the website Home | SexInfo Online WARNING: graphic sketches used to illustrate)

Nevertheless, the National Post backed the EGALE request in an unsigned editorial Saturday February 11. The editorial titled, “Equalize the age of consent” said “Section 159 of the Criminal Code specifically bans anal intercourse between unmarried people under 18. This is plainly discriminatory, a prohibition intended to stigmatize homosexual or bisexual teenagers, suggesting that the nature of their sexual relationship requires special added protection. This is nonsense.” (see the editorial - paid subscription required - Equalize the age of consent consent )

In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post.ÂÂ The published letter stated, “If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.”

White continued, “Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”

Last edited:
I'm sure that Michelle would be honored to know that us democrats with an anti-Christian Gay agenda are opposed to her!

Of course you are. Christian haters love the filthy trash and queers. Whatever it takes to keep good decent people from exercising their rights.

Oh poor persecuted thumper, can't stop progress, Hint bible boy, the Military accepts gays and gay marriage is legal in a lot of states and more to come. As I straight man I do not feel threatened . The days of christian entitlement is done in this country. christians and what they think and want is no better then any other belief and should be given no more credence or consideration then any other religion , and that is what is killing you people :eek:

Last edited:
I'm sure that Michelle would be honored to know that us democrats with an anti-Christian Gay agenda are opposed to her!

Of course you are. Christian haters love the filthy trash and queers. Whatever it takes to keep good decent people from exercising their rights.

Oh poor persecuted thumper, can't stop progress, Hint bible boy, the Military accepts gays and gay marriage is legal in a lot of states and more to come. As I straight man I do not feel threatened . The days of christian entitlement is done in this country. christians and what they think and want is no better then any other belief and should be given no more credence then any other religion , and that is what is killing you people :eek:

We differ on the definition of progress and marriage. You still can't force me how to think. That's what is killing you.

Ok thumper i'll bite

What rights as a Christian have been taken away from you?

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

The kind that knows the difference between right and wrong. The kind that does not condone the homo lifestyle.

-Geaux

Ok thumper i'll bite

Well, dick nose, it's wrong to force a person to custom bake a gay wedding cake who doesn't want to. Is that good enough **** lips or do you want some more?

Last edited:
Iben, guno, and the rest to believe each as he will.

They, and me, are all bound by the law.

And, thumpers, the law is changing in ways you don't like.

Now it will be your turn to protest and protest and protest, while the rest of America doesn't listen.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

What is it that she said that is incorrect?

Assfucking? Pretty perverted/sick to the average normal human being.
Two men licking each other's ass?
Ditto.
If that's your lifestyle - keep it in the Motel 6, asswipe.

Ok thumper i'll bite

The Ten Commandments will not be standing outside the Courthouse in the seat of the 8th Judicial Circuit here in Florida. They remain outside the Courthouse, on property not owned by the county, in the small town I grew up in; guess who paid for, & fought for the placement? Hint: it was NOT a local synagogue. Those individuals felt their rights as Christians were infringed because they could not post them INSIDE the Courthouse.

I think she got it pretty much right.

A pervert is a pervert, doesn't matter the age to the pervert, doesn't matter how many partners that pervert has.

A perverted lifestyle is a choice people make.

Some do, some don't. Not fair for the ones that don't.

Everyone has a choice. Many don't realize they do because leftist trash need a victim class. Ignorant people can be controlled and used easier. That's why the left claims you're born queer.

Last edited:
Pulling down good decent people isn't going to lift you trash from the gutter.

Advocating that same-sex couples be denied their civil liberties, seeking to relegate gay Americans to a status of second-class citizen, and propagating lies about 'lowering' the age of consent is neither being 'good' nor 'decent.'

The tried that in the past With Blacks and Jews the same arguments, Now they can't get away with that anymore and they justified it with their bible

NANBLA (north america man boy love association) is a big contributor to democrat candidates and it operates in the open. Why isn't NAMBLA ostracized from society? Ask the democrat party. Why was the BSA the target of democrats and the left wing? Because they won the right to protect young boys from potential homosexual predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back