🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far off the mark is this when Liberals give US a Supreme Court justice intent on lowering the consent age for sex to 12. Liberals also gave us a school czar who had no problem advising a 15 year old to keep up a relationship with an adult in a bus station? Adults, whether homosexual or heterosexual, do not have the right to have sex with children.

Are you and others on the right completely oblivious to your lies or are you aware you're lying and just don't care.

it's a mental deficiency common to RW's

hardly.....it's libtards that hold up as a hero someone like Harvey Milk who sodomized homeless boys...

people actually take MB serious ?

What's of concern is that she's representative of a dangerously significant number of people who share her hate and ignorance; the same hate and ignorance that can be found in this very thread.

No one hates queers here. They're sick. I never mistreat sick people. I just don't allow them to have any influence in my life or family.

I was wondering what Michelle is going to do when she retires. I hear that the orange juice industry is still looking for a replacement spokesperson since Anita Bryant died...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back