Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Jackie Kennedy had something Michelle Obama will never acquire. . :cool:

A philandering husband? And she allowed it to continue over and over.

Her name is Mimi Beardsley and she was fucking 17 years old. Jackie knew what John was doing but because of her training said nothing. But Michelle and her husband are the pigs. Rightys?

Mimi-Alford-photographed--007.jpg

Like Hilary sticking next to Bill after he continually raped women.

Interesting observation, Michelle is the First Lady, she deserves respect. However I feel the same respect should be given to many women in politics, yet, left and right disrespect women and justify it in the name of politics.

Pretty sad, isn't it.

Also, different centuries. :lol:

Back then, they said Jackie wore too much makeup, her hair was too poofy, she was uppity and stiff. Everyone's a critic.

I think Michelle looks just great, she's beautiful inside and out. They call that one Kardashian girl Golem because she doesn't look just like her sisters. This may be the problem we have here. Michelle is totally different and her own person. She's not like every other First Lady but she's taken fashion risks and used new designers and stayed true to her own taste.

Not for nothing but Jackie used French designers for both her person and her homes. As far as her being 50, 50 is the new 30.

Laura Bush was called the First Frump and Nancy Reagan was a giant head on a toothpick.

Lol, michelle is a monkey head on a whales body.

That is it in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen.

Hey monkeys don't eat nuts, but elephants do and we can make a comparison! Lol Liberals have used the race card so much, it's irreleviant now.

A philandering husband? And she allowed it to continue over and over.

Her name is Mimi Beardsley and she was fucking 17 years old. Jackie knew what John was doing but because of her training said nothing. But Michelle and her husband are the pigs. Rightys?

Interesting observation, Michelle is the First Lady, she deserves respect. However I feel the same respect should be given to many women in politics, yet, left and right disrespect women and justify it in the name of politics.

Pretty sad, isn't it.

Yeah, the comment in bold is pretty pathetic on your part.

Pretty sad, isn't it.

It's truthful. Ask Katherine Willie. Pretty sad to defend rape.

Pretty sad, isn't it.

I understand, your hatred leads you to defend whatever it is you'd like to hear.

I understand, your hatred leads you to defend whatever it is you'd like to hear.

Sorry, I don't hate, I deal with the facts.

There is enough documentation of what happened along with other evidence throughout his life.

I actually liked Bill Clinton, not his politics.

So, it is apparent you do not understand.

There is enough documentation of what happened along with other evidence throughout his life.

There is nothing factual in your comment regarding rape charges against President Clinton.

There is nothing factual in your comment regarding rape charges against President Clinton.

He was not officially charged. Take care. The facts are what they are.

Clinton was sued in federal court for sexual harassment:

Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state clerk, files suit against President Bill Clinton in the federal court in Little Rock, Arkansas, on this day in 1994, asking for $700,000 in damages.

Paula Jones accuses Bill Clinton of sexual harassment ? History.com This Day in History ? 1/17/1994

The events predated his presidency, but it was during the investigation of these allegations that his affair with Monica Lewinsky came to light.

Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state clerk, files suit against President Bill Clinton in the federal court in Little Rock, Arkansas, on this day in 1994, asking for $700,000 in damages.

Paula Jones accuses Bill Clinton of sexual harassment ? History.com This Day in History ? 1/17/1994

The events predated his presidency, but it was during the investigation of these allegations that his affair with Monica Lewinsky came to light.

Some people are naive and think everybody wants Bill, that's what got Bill in trouble.

Some people are naive and think everybody wants Bill, that's what got Bill in trouble.
It is NOT naivete.

It is partisan maliciousness.

Both JFK and Clinton were known power rapists, with JFK actually being much worse, I would think.
But both belong to the sacred species - being dimocraps, so whatever they do is deemed virtuous and their defenders would blame women ( talk about irony :lol: and the war on women)

Our current one is at least not in that category - power rapists.

Last edited:

It is NOT naivete.

Both JFK and Clinton were known power rapists, with JFK actually being much worse, I would think.
But both belong to the sacred species - being dimocraps, so whatever they do is deemed virtuous.

Kennedy was a philanderer, not sure if I would classify him as a power rapist.

It is NOT naivete.

But both belong to the sacred species - being dimocraps, so whatever they do is deemed virtuous.

yes, he was. read the story about underaged intern whom he raped and then forced to be his mistress and bring her all around - that is the girl on the photo above.

It is NOT naivete.

They talked about his affairs with White House workers on some of the stuff about him on TV yesterday. You really need to consider the times. Kennedy came to office in 1960. I went to work in the late 60s. The women he worked with were not protected by the same laws the ones Clinton screwed around with were. I thought about it for a while yesterday. I was never forced to have sex with anyone, but I certainly got the old hands on several times. I did not feel free to object. I am sure, if I worked in the White House in the 60s that I would feel free to object, and likely some of the women he was involved with neither wanted nor sought the attention, and they certainly would not have charged him with anything. Comparing today to the times he lived in, he certainly could have been a rapist. It is a different day now.

Just once in one of these threads I would love to see all the people calling Michelle Obama fat and ugly post pictures of themselves and their spouses. I strongly suspect that she is objectively quite a bit more attractive and stylish than most of the people anonymously calling her names on this board.

Just once in one of these threads I would love to see all the people calling Michelle Obama fat and ugly post pictures of themselves and their spouses. I strongly suspect that she is objectively quite a bit more attractive and stylish than most of the people anonymously calling her names on this board.

You can just assume that the ones here calling her those names are not good looking. The pretty ones don't have anything to prove and they don't have to feel like they're better than anyone else. They already know they're pretty great.

I have already posted a pic of myself. Finding it is your baby. If the moo sow now has a small ass, then she had liposuction. But my guess is she asked the press not to photograph her from behind or from the side.

What about those that attack Palin? feel the same?

Michelle haters. She has shown nothing but class and she has a beautiful family.

121102115900-01-meet-the-obamas-1102-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Nothing but class?

:lmao:

Exactly. Prove me wrong. I love the haters...all they have is...well, she is just, uh, well, I just dont like her.

lololol

MichelleObama.jpg

“I’ve never been proud of my country

Adrienne's Corner: Classless Michelle Obama on full display shovelling food and rolling her eyes at Boehner......

And lest we forget, her special program kept getting funding while that ruthless husband of hers sent in the Rangers to shut parks down

Forum List

Back