Michelle and Jackie Similar?

The 'First Ladies' of 3 western nations.

They represent their nation in elegant high fashion style.

While Michelle dresses like the kitchen help. . :doubt:

michelle-obama-42.jpg

Just once in one of these threads I would love to see all the people calling Michelle Obama fat and ugly post pictures of themselves and their spouses. I strongly suspect that she is objectively quite a bit more attractive and stylish than most of the people anonymously calling her names on this board.

You can just assume that the ones here calling her those names are not good looking. The pretty ones don't have anything to prove and they don't have to feel like they're better than anyone else. They already know they're pretty great.

wow, now that's shallow

Just once in one of these threads I would love to see all the people calling Michelle Obama fat and ugly post pictures of themselves and their spouses. I strongly suspect that she is objectively quite a bit more attractive and stylish than most of the people anonymously calling her names on this board.

I have already posted a pic of myself. Finding it is your baby. If the moo sow now has a small ass, then she had liposuction. But my guess is she asked the press not to photograph her from behind or from the side.

it is just a cheap bait. very cheap. because one has to have really low standards to consider Michelle beautiful. It is no because of the ass - one can slim down. It is her facial expression ( not the face itself). She can look extremely unpleasant and even vile.
It might be the pictures, but might be the soul as well.

michelle-obama-42.jpg

first Two look like call girls.

outfits so tight they can barely make the steps.

and clearly Ms obama dressed herself

and she should not. That is one of the most unflattering outfits she could have chosen.

She actually would look much better in a straight dress.

The other two are just very thin. You are simply not accustomed to such thin women. Their outfit is NOT too tight, you are simply not used to the look.

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful

michelle would like to think she is jakcie
others would like to make her into a jakcie
:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

bottom line..... michelle only wishes in her dreams along with her anyone likening her to jackie....that she had half the class and style of jackie.

I don't get it. They are both stylish women wearing designer clothing. So what. That's a website. Not one I ever heard of before, either.

not even close...

what is that saying..... mule in horse harnesses?

michelle does not carry herself well at all....

Last edited:

There IS a pic thread here, bub. Go look for it.

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful

michelle would like to think she is jakcie
others would like to make her into a jakcie
:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

bottom line..... michelle only wishes in her dreams along with her anyone likening her to jackie....that she had half the class and style of jackie.

Whoa, Syrenn has spoken, huh? :lol:

I have already posted a pic of myself. Finding it is your baby. If the moo sow now has a small ass, then she had liposuction. But my guess is she asked the press not to photograph her from behind or from the side.

it is just a cheap bait. very cheap. because one has to have really low standards to consider Michelle beautiful. It is no because of the ass - one can slim down. It is her facial expression ( not the face itself). She can look extremely unpleasant and even vile.
It might be the pictures, but might be the soul as well.

I'm voting soul.

images

And being able to eat corn through a picket fence doesn't help the looks any.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

michelle-obama-42.jpg

another good photo...

do not look at the dresses...... look at how they are presenting themselves.....look at how they are walking.... two are walking heads tall, shoulders back..... elegant.

michelle-obama-42.jpg

one is making the stairs in 4 inch heals
one is making the stairs in 3 inch heals
one is making the stairs in flats....

so who is having trouble making the stairs? Could you do it in heals?

michelle-obama-42.jpg

and she should not. That is one of the most unflattering outfits she could have chosen.

She actually would look much better in a straight dress.

The other two are just very thin. You are simply not accustomed to such thin women. Their outfit is NOT too tight, you are simply not used to the look.

she would have looked much better if she was standing up straight.

Forum List

Back