Michelle and Jackie Similar?

They're both so good looking. Not sure what you guys are talking about.

michelle-obama-cover-1_111859924877.jpg_article_singleimage.jpg

Look at those guns, she shouldn't wear sleeveless? You're nuts.

The pimples on Oprah's ass, drawn together, look better than those knuckle draggers!

you are always so full of love, hugless douglas.

I have plenty of love to go around, but plenty of hate for these 2 people because I know exactly who they are and what they're about.

and obviously photoshopped. nothin' but black trailer trash

I wonder how much tax payer money was wasted on that stupid picture? Probably less than her tax payer paid safaris or the 128K a week doggy sitter payments when she takes her vacations to south Africa to give Nelson Mandela a hug and a hand job.

and with all that money for the first time she's proud of America. keep it comin' slaves

Oy. I can't get the page to load due to everyone quoting that one HUGE pic.

They're both so good looking. Not sure what you guys are talking about.

michelle-obama-cover-1_111859924877.jpg_article_singleimage.jpg

Look at those guns, she shouldn't wear sleeveless? You're nuts.

And anybody can look at old pictures, compare them to new, and see that she has worked hard, and lost a lot of weight.

She's very nice looking, very stylish and modern looking. A huge improvement on Laura Bush. I think all the criticism of her looks and behavior stem from two things: one she is Obama's wife and the hatred for him is also aimed at her; two, it is racism pure and simple. She is not a beauty queen like Halle Berry; she's an ordinary black woman, a good looking one, but she's being pilloried for not looking like a cover girl and for having traditional African features. It's really sickening.

Last edited:

yep... which is what i have been saying all along...... look at her in this.

shoulders back

head held high

chin up

arms back

very poised... very graceful looking...very elegant.

a very well posed photograph..... My guess is she is holding her breath for the pic.

All of which does is not come naturally to her......it makes her look stiff and uncomfortable. The grace and elegance came very naturally with jackie.

The 'First Ladies' of 3 western nations.

They represent their nation in elegant high fashion style.

While Michelle dresses like the kitchen help. . :doubt:

michelle-obama-42.jpg

another good photo...

do not look at the dresses...... look at how they are presenting themselves.....look at how they are walking.... two are walking heads tall, shoulders back..... elegant.

I've seen that picture many times and never before noticed that Big Moo was bow legged.

see, how much better does she look in a long-sleeved dress?

she is tall and can wear a lot of fabric on herself, unlike Jackie who had to be minimalistic.

But even being so tall Michelle can not cut her torso into pieces - visually - because it does not look good on her ( which is rare in such a tall woman).

its not the dress.....

see, how much better does she look in a long-sleeved dress?

she is tall and can wear a lot of fabric on herself, unlike Jackie who had to be minimalistic.

But even being so tall Michelle can not cut her torso into pieces - visually - because it does not look good on her ( which is rare in such a tall woman).

:lol: I showed three photos of her and she looks lovely in all three.

all three are posed shots..... all three look photo shopped too....

She has some great arms. Her face? Not so much.

And I STILL can't see that humungous pic that still only loads 1/4 of the way. Red wall. Paintings. That's all I see.

I thought this place automatically resized pics.

Forum List

Back