🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

The black racists for which moochelle, barry soetoro, oprah are members of ---have been trying to institute an army of black liberation of very violent people to attack the US for decades now-----she is trying to incite these morons to attack the trump rebellion too stupid to see that her communist overlords such as soros are just using her and them as tools.

100% on the money. Given the way people of her race have been treated and especially after seeing the double standard on full display on Wednesday, she has every right to say this. An articulate, intelligent, involved, and passionate former First Lady.
She's a communist tool---------greedy and thinks that the communists will make her a queen.

Another ludicrous, fact-free, thread created by a racist, far rightwing lunatic upset that black people had the nerve to vote out their fellow racist and bigoted President.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yeah....that's what black racists always say.
And you essentially proved my point to a tee.
You say my OP was fact-free....but then you turn around and show us that you and Michelle think alike....and literally spell out exactly what she was thinking....and what I was pointing out.

Thank You

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

Proctologist7505 has officially "disagreed" with photographic and videographic EVIDENCE. :lmao:

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

~~~~~~
Hmmm..., and how many hundreds were arrested and let go in the cities of Seattle, Portlnd. Minneapolis. Chicago, New York and Kenosha after they looted stores, set fires to police precients, businesses, federal buildings, churches and killed people?

~~~~~~
Hmmm..., and how many hundreds were arrested and let go in the cities of Seattle, Portlnd. Minneapolis. Chicago, New York and Kenosha after they looted stores, set fires to police precients, businesses, federal buildings, churches and killed people?
In some cases, like in NYC, they just booked them and released them.

I love the best FLOTUS in history. Michelle Obama. She has a right to feel as she does by virtue of all the racist whites throughout the history of this country.
The problem is, that when she starts thing the people involved are not interested. The lunch program was proof of that. Bums will be bums and corrupted people will be corrupted. She knows it. School employees who are worth nothing with the food served substandard lunches to the children. Ghetto! Food Contractors who send meats and produce near expiration dates because they can with the employees serving the food not in the proper dating. Its the Village way. Its the African Flintstones and the European Jetsons. And we will continue this way until we are a devastated and bankrupt nation.

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

See, this is sure to throw liquid on the flames of passion in America.

Unfortunately, the liquid is gasoline. What an awful woman.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Shove it up your ass. There were gallows. There was the Conferate flag . As not unexpected when by you gather racists to storm the Capitol building.

Fighting for equality is NOT racist. Racist is what you see when you look in trhew mirror.

~~~~~~

who knows how many were released as release depends upon the seriousness of the arrest. yet looting , fires and killing is a serious crime so I would suspect none were released if they had a case against the individuals. They are pretty serious crimes and demand prosecution if they are suspected of doing this.

DC arrested more than 300 protesters when they were there. DC arrested 61 people during the Trump led siege.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw a loser flag (confederate) being carried around in the Rotunda and some of Trump's thugs were scaling the platforms set up for the inauguration, what they were doing up there might be what she is referring to...and did she actually use the words 'whites attacking'?..or are you just putting words into her mouth.
Anyone who views a confederate flag as racist is a racist.
She (re)established her hatred of whites when she celebrated warlock’s election. He hates whites by decree so by extension she’s part of that hate group.

I love the best FLOTUS in history. Michelle Obama. She has a right to feel as she does by virtue of all the racist whites throughout the history of this country.
And, unlike the incumbent, she manages to keep her clothes on in public.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Congratulations!

This week's trophy for.....

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.32.22 PM.png

~~~~~~
In some cases, like in NYC, they just booked them and released them.

Let's make that statement more factual in that im MOST cases they were released.

Forum List

Back