🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

She is a fat pig and black supremacist and nothing more along with her treasonous black snake husband

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

So you want to defend the thugs and attack Michelle Obama?

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.

Michelle is fucking right as rain.
Michelle needs to wipe the smegma under his foreskin.
4t1uht.jpg

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.
Deflect much?
No one is saying it wasn't a big event. No one is saying it wasn't real.
You are simply dodging the fact that one fucking guy was carrying a confederate flag, and Michelle Obama goes on a rant characterizing the entire event as race related.
That is stupid. And typical of how an actual racist thinks. Like her.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

Deflect much?
You are simply dodging the fact that one fucking guy was carrying a confederate flag, and Michelle Obama goes on a rant characterizing the entire event as race related.

If black people had stormed the Capitol, they would have been shot.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

Deflect much?

If black people had stormed the Capitol, they would have been shot.
Deflect #4

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

That's because you are an ignorant fool and you didn't want to see them.

1610293152612.png

1610293212271.png

WAF idiot.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

She is a very angry person.

She tries her best to contain it, but it is very difficult for her to do so.

I remember that during the 8 years of the Obama administration, she would occasionally regale friendly audiences with stories about how during her life she had allegedly been mistaken by Caucasians as a servant on various occasions.

How sad that she is not more grateful for the opportunities that this country has afforded her. She lives a far more comfortable life than most other Americans.

Maybe she will now calm down a bit now that Mr. Biden will no doubt have the Obamas to the White House as guests.
Michelle was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
Her parents were pretty well-off and she went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country, held a job that paid $900k/yr....and was First Lady.
I don't see where she gets off complaining about her lot in life.

That's because you are racist fool that believes black folks should just be happy not matter what racist like you say or do.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
Thanks for helping to make Mudwhistles point.
It was one fucking idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
And she characterized everyone there as racist by the actions of one dude.
And you helped point that out.
Thanks

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

Birds of a feather idiot, you had folks chanting what they were going to do to the SOTH, VP Pence, etc. Are you telling us everyone in there had their own agenda. Smfh.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks
*Superbadbrutha*.....black guy.

Racist Black guys love using handles that indicate their race.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

Coming from a racist who calls himself "Mudwhistle". Aka a ass eater.

This pathetically whiny apologitst-for-sedition post reminds me of a scene I watched between a woman I was dating and her son, about 8 years old.

The kid says "MO -OM!! I CAN'T FIND MY SHIRT!"

The mother replied what at first sounded silly: "Didja LOOK??"

At which point the kid replied" "NOOO"

Then I understood why she asked what she did.

So assuming you're somehow smarter than an 8-year-old, lemme ask, you.

Didja fucking LOOK??

NINTCHDBPICT000629169522-2.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000629169432.jpg

Source

There was also a noose fashioned out of camera cables that the Asshole Squad had stolen from news media trying to do their job. As to who the nooses were for:

Time to play the WillHaftawaite game --- watch the video and then deny that it exists, even while it sits there.

What was the other thing? Oh yes the flag. Guess you were too stupid to find this either.

09ed9379-298b-4cd7-87df-d3093ce1f719-AFP_AFP_8YA8KY.jpg

1610060579560.jpg

image.jpg

"Didja LOOK?"

"Noooo....."

Whelp, you're not gonna find it when your looking skills consist of

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

Lolol. Didjalook for hunters laptop?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

Well... you know he can't be that bright if he indeed is black, and has an Obama avatar.... I mean... that is a special kind of stupid.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

Well... you know he can't be that bright if he indeed is black, and has an Obama avatar.... I mean... that is a special kind of stupid.

Wasn't Pres. Obama a 2 term president? This coming from a Trump Humper who falls at the feet of a man who is a one and done and might be impeached or removed before he even reaches the finish line. You think you are as bright as the sun, what an idiot.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

Wasn't Pres. Obama a 2 term president? This coming from a Trump Humper who falls at the feet of a man who is a one and done and might be impeached or removed before he even reaches the finish line. You think you are as bright as the sun, what an idiot.
I didn't vote for Trump the first round, try again.
I have numerous post here you can see where I criticize him. You can also find plenty of post by me pointing out the absurd TDS hatred of him as well.
Simple fact... Obama ignored black people for 8 years, because he was too busy promoting and pushing globalism and corporatism.
And you have him as an Avatar.... again... special kind of stupid.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
Thanks

I didn't vote for Trump the first round, try again.
I have numerous post here you can see where I criticize him. You can also find plenty of post by me pointing out the absurd TDS hatred of him as well.
Simple fact... Obama ignored black people for 8 years, because he was too busy promoting and pushing globalism and corporatism.
And you have him as an Avatar.... again... special kind of stupid.
Blacks will vote for any treasonous butt-reaming asswhipe shitforbrains as long as he's black.
Thank God for the Sickle Cell.

Forum List

Back