Michelle Bachmann/petty politics and Bill O'Reilly (fox news)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Michelle bloviates about Obama and the perks he is granted at cpac. Yeah it got the crowd riled up and yeah there MIGHT be some merit to the complaints. But when confronted by a CNN reporter she completely ducts the line of questioning about such petty issues and TRYS desperately to divert to Benghazi.

Now I do believe Benghazi is a legitimate issue worthy of discussion but I also believe that a politician, any politician, that has the nerve to publicly question someones use of gov't funds should have the fucking balls to not avoid the questions about THEIR COMMENTS.

Then comes Bill on Fox News. And guess what? He called her on it. Requested her to come on. She declined. Asked her spokesperson to comment and he declined.
In the end Bill nailed it and said that petty political partisan issues don't belong on politics at this level.

This to me is why we lose elections when we shouldn't. We try to play Jesus by spreading so much bullshit around that it's all so thin it crumbles.Even the points that matter.

It's time to end the highschool pep rally mentality and get down to the business of fixing our countries problems.

• Banned
I expect this type of diversion from you guys not the ones that make the laws I must follow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-z2s2XbtM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Michele Bachmann Runs Away From CNN Reporter's Questions - YouTube[/ame]

I cringe when i see this stuff.
I get mad at Chris Mathews when he calls her crazy and then she goes off and does this stuff.
Is the president supposed to walk his dog and cook his own meals.Hannity goes on and on about Obama's vacations costing like 100 million dollars or some such nonsense which always proves false.

C'mon folks there's plenty of stuff to go after Obama about and this is what Bachmann goes after.

• Banned
Just to be clear my Jesus reference was not intended to be little him or those that believe. I was referring to the few fish that feed the masses and that we have to stop thinking we have that power.

I get mad at Chris Mathews when he calls her crazy and then she goes off and does this stuff.
Is the president supposed to walk his dog and cook his own meals.Hannity goes on and on about Obama's vacations costing like 100 million dollars or some such nonsense which always proves false.

C'mon folks there's plenty of stuff to go after Obama about and this is what Bachmann goes after.

If he or his family isn't going to care for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

If I read the paperwork correctly, we the tax payers are paying for the care of the dog, not him.

If he or his family isn't going to care for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

If I read the paperwork correctly, we the tax payers are paying for the care of the dog, not him.
http://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink/2013/03/bachmanns-attack-lavish-obama-lifestyle-gets-four-pinocchios
the dog care goes back to nixon

further, the cost of running the obama white house was 1.4 billion, the bush white house 1.6

so where was the outcry then?

Last edited:

Bachmann's attack on lavish Obama lifestyle gets four Pinocchios | MinnPost

further, the cost of running the obama white house was 1.4 billion, the bush white house 1.6

But you didn't answer the question.

If Obama and his family had no intention on caring for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_(dog)

Rex was treated to a lavishly decorated doghouse built by the Washington Children's Museum, which included framed portraits of Ronald and Nancy and red window draperies. It was designed by Theo Hayes, great-great grandson of President Rutherford B. Hayes, and actress Zsa Zsa Gabor reportedly conducted a dedication ceremony for the new structure.

Notice my outrage? No? Because who gives a shit?

If Obama and his family had no intention on caring for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

That's why the Republicans aren't getting anywhere. They're focusing too much on petty stuff like this. Obama isn't going to be running again. The concentration needs to be on the country's future, not trying to do a re-run on a campaign that's already been lost!. Things like who's taking care of the dog and worrying about perks that every president gets, is just birtherism writ small. It's over! Worry about the future.

Because that's what presidents do.

Now care to comment on the ACTUAL topic?

Before the crash "I" had no idea how deep our countries financial problems were. While Michelle had a valid point she fucked her credibility by dodging the questions.

Michelle bloviates about Obama and the perks he is granted at cpac. Yeah it got the crowd riled up and yeah there MIGHT be some merit to the complaints. But when confronted by a CNN reporter she completely ducts the line of questioning about such petty issues and TRYS desperately to divert to Benghazi.

Now I do believe Benghazi is a legitimate issue worthy of discussion but I also believe that a politician, any politician, that has the nerve to publicly question someones use of gov't funds should have the fucking balls to not avoid the questions about THEIR COMMENTS.

Then comes Bill on Fox News. And guess what? He called her on it. Requested her to come on. She declined. Asked her spokesperson to comment and he declined.
In the end Bill nailed it and said that petty political partisan issues don't belong on politics at this level.

This to me is why we lose elections when we shouldn't. We try to play Jesus by spreading so much bullshit around that it's all so thin it crumbles.Even the points that matter.

It's time to end the highschool pep rally mentality and get down to the business of fixing our countries problems.

See my Avatar for the reason she ducks reporters. She is dumb as a rock and deathly afraid she will make herself look very stupid if confronted with a legitimate interview. Can you blame her?

Michelle Bachmann has had alot of practice at ignoring the obvious.

Marcus-BachmannX390.jpg

Meh, she's always been more of a crowd pleaser than an actual leader. You ask her to speak to rile people up, not because she has anything of substance to say.

She does though. She just gets caught up in the bullshit of shallow politics and gets sidetracked.

I never liked her anyhow and I hope she doesn't run again.

Made up bullshit right wing "stuff".

Meh, she's always been more of a crowd pleaser than an actual leader. You ask her to speak to rile people up, not because she has anything of substance to say.

She does though. She just gets caught up in the bullshit of shallow politics and gets sidetracked.

I never liked her anyhow and I hope she doesn't run again.

Both sides are guilty of shallow politics. The worst reactionaries come out of the woodwork when the other guy is in the White House.

There's no dog walker, Bachmann made it up out of thin air.

Forum List

Back