Michelle Bachmann/petty politics and Bill O'Reilly (fox news)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/284723-crazy-lying-bachmann-at-it-again.html

Crazy lying Bachmann at it again
Lies, two days in a row but they're still not as good as her loony $200MILLION A DAY vacation lie that the nutters here embraced and probably had tattooed across their substantial behinds.

Bachmann's attack on lavish Obama lifestyle gets four Pinocchios | MinnPost

Speaking at the CPAC conference on Saturday, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann came up with a relatively new line of attack on Pres. Obama. The Obamas are living too high in the White House on your tax dollars with public employees to walk their dog while disabled veterans can't even get a White House tour. Here's the quote:

“A new book is out talking about the perks and the excess of the $1.4-billion-a-year presidency that we’re paying for. And this is a lifestyle that is one of excess. Now we find out that there are five chefs on Air Force One. There are two projectionists who operate the White House movie theater. They regularly sleep at the White House in order to be readily available in case the first family wants a really, really late show. And I don’t mean to be petty here, but can’t they just push the play button? We are also the ones who are paying for someone to walk the president’s dog, paying for someone to walk the president’s dog? Now, why are we doing that when we can’t even get a disabled veteran into the White House for a White House tour? That isn’t caring!”

And still four more Pinocchios for Bachmann | MinnPost

Quote:
This time it’s Bachmann’s assertion that of every dollar that the government supposedly spends to help the poor, as she said:

70 cents of that dollar that's supposed to go to the poor doesn't. It actually goes to benefit the bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. — 70 cents on the dollar. That's how the president's caring works in practice. So $3 in food stamps for the needy, $7 in salaries and pensions for the bureaucrats who are supposed to be taking care of the poor. So with all due respect, I ask you, how does this show that our president cares about the poor?

As usual, Bachmann’s office wouldn’t respond to Kessler’s requests for backup. He was able to find a couple of previous statements by conservatives that appear to be the likely sources for Bachmann’s statement, except that she didn’t cite them accurately.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

this disrespect you people show for some women is disgusting, but for you it's normal

I'm just curious, when someone insults Obama, or Boehner, or someone like that, do you consider it disrespect shown to men?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/284723-crazy-lying-bachmann-at-it-again.html

Lies, two days in a row but they're still not as good as her loony $200MILLION A DAY vacation lie that the nutters here embraced and probably had tattooed across their substantial behinds.

Quote:
This time it’s Bachmann’s assertion that of every dollar that the government supposedly spends to help the poor, as she said:

70 cents of that dollar that's supposed to go to the poor doesn't. It actually goes to benefit the bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. — 70 cents on the dollar. That's how the president's caring works in practice. So $3 in food stamps for the needy, $7 in salaries and pensions for the bureaucrats who are supposed to be taking care of the poor. So with all due respect, I ask you, how does this show that our president cares about the poor?

As usual, Bachmann’s office wouldn’t respond to Kessler’s requests for backup. He was able to find a couple of previous statements by conservatives that appear to be the likely sources for Bachmann’s statement, except that she didn’t cite them accurately.

this disrespect you people show for some women is disgusting, but for you it's normal

I'm just curious, when someone insults Obama, or Boehner, or someone like that, do you consider it disrespect shown to men?

no because I don't respect him
but I am a woman and to see how some on here talk about them bothers me..I don't like Michelle Obama and I don't call her, dumb as a box of rocks or post articles with titles, crazy Michelle Obama...hope that helps your curiosity

Quote:

No but she's very respectful to D women, such as Clinton and Finestein.

j/k of course.

Steph takes hypocrisy to new heights.

Last edited by a moderator:
The libs here have it backward. The mainstream is busy making CPAC a minor issue. They have the right to their opinions, but they won't control the 2016 nomination.

CPAC is doing a wonderful job of marginalizing itself.

In an attempt to gain momentum and healines, they're doubling down on the crazy, which is doing nothing but alienating all but the true believers.

And, then blaming libs for noticing just how backward and crazy the Rs really are.

I don't see it as disrespectful toward women to call Palin or Bachman or Michelle dumb as a box of rocks. Although I always find it interesting that typically the 1st insult for a females is her appearance. You never see anyone calling out Boehner on his clothes or Harry Reid on appearance.

Libs pick on the Sarah weirdoes and cons pick on the Pelosi weirdoes.

Yeah, when the guys are doing it from both sides they are normally being sexist.

No but she's very respectful to D women, such as Clinton and Finestein.

j/k of course.

Steph takes hypocrisy to new heights.

ummhmm, show where I've called them or any Democrat women dumb as a box if rocks or post a article with they are crazy in the title..you just don't like to be called out for you hate, not my problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Petty Politics...The republicans?

No.

Sarah-Palin-Big-Gulp-600x450.jpg

but I am a woman and to see how some on here talk about them bothers me..I don't like Michelle Obama and I don't call her, dumb as a box of rocks or post articles with titles, crazy Michelle Obama...hope that helps your curiosity

I guess I'm just trying to determine if you think women in politics deserve a different level of respect than men.

I'm not a proponent of that in everyday life, but I know that many think that women and men do deserve different levels of respect. I'm fine with that in general, but when it comes to politics, that's definitely a venue where I think the sexes need to be treated equally. We shouldn't let someone's genitalia change our opinion on them when they set public policy, we shouldn't allow breasts or the lack thereof determine how difficult the questions we ask are. :tongue:

Michelle bloviates about Obama and the perks he is granted at cpac. Yeah it got the crowd riled up and yeah there MIGHT be some merit to the complaints. But when confronted by a CNN reporter she completely ducts the line of questioning about such petty issues and TRYS desperately to divert to Benghazi.

Now I do believe Benghazi is a legitimate issue worthy of discussion but I also believe that a politician, any politician, that has the nerve to publicly question someones use of gov't funds should have the fucking balls to not avoid the questions about THEIR COMMENTS.

Then comes Bill on Fox News. And guess what? He called her on it. Requested her to come on. She declined. Asked her spokesperson to comment and he declined.
In the end Bill nailed it and said that petty political partisan issues don't belong on politics at this level.

This to me is why we lose elections when we shouldn't. We try to play Jesus by spreading so much bullshit around that it's all so thin it crumbles.Even the points that matter.

It's time to end the highschool pep rally mentality and get down to the business of fixing our countries problems.

Even the fuss over Benghazi is nothing more than polital games. Not one of these assholes second-guessed a single one of the ten attacks on our overseas missions that occurred on Bush's watch, including the one in which one of our diplomats were killed.

And the fact that every one of the fuckwads who has been hysterical over Benghazi has no idea what I am talking about is evidence of their assholery. Not only are they unware a diplomat was killed, they sure as shit don't know his name or where he was killed, or what Bush was doing while he or any of the other Americans killed in these attacks was dying.

Hypocritical, faux outraged, unadulterated assholes.

Last edited:
the media did the same thing with Palin..asking what newspapers and magazines she reads, like that was important

they want to make some women look dumb and clueless

people should be offended by it, but as we see, they call any woman they don't like, dumb as a rock

When she is dumb and clueless, it's called journalism.

She could have said, "The Wasila Daily" or the "Juneau Tibune" or whatever newspapers they have in the great up yonder...she didn't--because she doesn't read anything.

Katie Couric schooled your party's VP nomination. Tim Russert would have made her cry.

Yeah right, I'm sure that would have been so much better, they would have never disparaged and ridiculed her for that, right? Get serious. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't have mattered what she read, they would have found a way to sling their crap all over her, they were determined to ruin her public image at any cost. It's what they do.

Given that she came off as a complete moron and has done almost nothing to make any sober observer think any differently, she should have done something other than what she did which was laughable for most adults; much less one who believes she's ready to assume the office of Vice-President.

That you guys still support this moron after all of this objective evidence shows us that, perhaps, the "deep bench" the conservatives said they have going into 2016 is perhaps not as deep as first thought.

the media did the same thing with Palin..asking what newspapers and magazines she reads, like that was important

they want to make some women look dumb and clueless

people should be offended by it, but as we see, they call any woman they don't like, dumb as a rock

She could have said, "The Wasila Daily" or the "Juneau Tibune" or whatever newspapers they have in the great up yonder...she didn't--because she doesn't read anything.

Katie Couric schooled your party's VP nomination. Tim Russert would have made her cry.

yeah yeah, perky Katie Couric schooled her..you liberal women are more catty and vicious in your hate for other women..really ugly

Katie Couric of all people fucking field dressed Pailin in an interview that Katie barely prepared for. Tim Russert would have made her hide under the desk and cry had he gotten a chance with this boob.

That is because Michelle Obama isn't a moron.
Ms. Palin is. Sorry.

yeah yeah, perky Katie Couric schooled her..you liberal women are more catty and vicious in your hate for other women..really ugly

Katie Couric of all people fucking field dressed Pailin in an interview that Katie barely prepared for. Tim Russert would have made her hide under the desk and cry had he gotten a chance with this boob.

good grief..catty meow

Petty Politics...The republicans?

No.

Sarah-Palin-Big-Gulp-600x450.jpg

Ah, come on. Sarah did it in the spirit of politics, it was a cute gag, and jumping on her for it is stupid. No, I would never select her as a national candidate, but I would vote for her as a major of Wasilla.

So....if insulting Obama is ONLY because you disrespect HIM.....why, if someone insults Bachman, it becomes disrespecting ALL WOMEN?

Show us how that works, please.

Forum List

Back