Michelle Bachmann/petty politics and Bill O'Reilly (fox news)

I'm just curious, when someone insults Obama, or Boehner, or someone like that, do you consider it disrespect shown to men?

no because I don't respect him
but I am a woman and to see how some on here talk about them bothers me..I don't like Michelle Obama and I don't call her, dumb as a box of rocks or post articles with titles, crazy Michelle Obama...hope that helps your curiosity

That is because Michelle Obama isn't a moron.
Ms. Palin is. Sorry.

You should look at the last few post of yours..:eusa_whistle:
and you get to decide who are morons and who isn't
meow

yeah yeah, perky Katie Couric schooled her..you liberal women are more catty and vicious in your hate for other women..really ugly

Katie Couric of all people fucking field dressed Pailin in an interview that Katie barely prepared for. Tim Russert would have made her hide under the desk and cry had he gotten a chance with this boob.

good grief..catty meow

If the truth angers you, that's your problem. Do you think the Couric interview went well for Ms. Palin?

Petty Politics...The republicans?

No.

Sarah-Palin-Big-Gulp-600x450.jpg

Palin is a private citizen like you and I. Therefore I could care less what she says.

Even the supporters of Ms. Palin do not quote her; they don't care what the lightweight moron says either.

Rove stated something the other day to the effect that if he ran for office, at least he wouldn't quit halfway through......:eusa_whistle:

Katie Couric of all people fucking field dressed Pailin in an interview that Katie barely prepared for. Tim Russert would have made her hide under the desk and cry had he gotten a chance with this boob.

good grief..catty meow

If the truth angers you, that's your problem. Do you think the Couric interview went well for Ms. Palin?

wouldn't matter to you either way, you have so much hate for her..
I guess we all can't be as good as you think people should be
that speaks more about you than her

no because I don't respect him
but I am a woman and to see how some on here talk about them bothers me..I don't like Michelle Obama and I don't call her, dumb as a box of rocks or post articles with titles, crazy Michelle Obama...hope that helps your curiosity

That is because Michelle Obama isn't a moron.
Ms. Palin is. Sorry.

You should look at the last few post of yours..:eusa_whistle:
and you get to decide who are morons and who isn't
meow

Well, in my opinion Ms. Palin is a moron. When she doesn't know why N and S Korea are divided and wants to pretend she is an informed adult much less ready to assume the Vice Presidency...how would you describe her intellect?

Palin is a private citizen like you and I. Therefore I could care less what she says.

Even the supporters of Ms. Palin do not quote her; they don't care what the lightweight moron says either.

Rove stated something the other day to the effect that if he ran for office, at least he wouldn't quit halfway through......:eusa_whistle:

yeah, so why isn't he putting his money where his loud obnoxious mouth is and run for something..you see this is the kind of people you admire

sad

good grief..catty meow

I guess you're too afraid to answer the question...speaks more about you than Ms. Couric.
Why are you afraid to face facts?

Oh yeah, you're a birther. How very sad for you. :razz: :razz: :razz:

I guess you're too afraid to answer the question...speaks more about you than Ms. Couric.

I have to run, I'm bored

yeah, so why isn't he putting his money where his loud obnoxious mouth is and run for something..you see this is the kind of people you admire

sad

Who's to say he won't. But I see that we struck a nerve. :D

I have to run, I'm bored

Of course. Come back when you are not so bored. :eusa_liar:

sad

Who's to say he won't. But I see that we struck a nerve. :D

what a goal to set out for, petty
none of you can hit my nerve..I laugh

Last edited:
I cringe when i see this stuff.
I get mad at Chris Mathews when he calls her crazy and then she goes off and does this stuff.
Is the president supposed to walk his dog and cook his own meals.Hannity goes on and on about Obama's vacations costing like 100 million dollars or some such nonsense which always proves false.

C'mon folks there's plenty of stuff to go after Obama about and this is what Bachmann goes after.

If he or his family isn't going to care for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

If I read the paperwork correctly, we the tax payers are paying for the care of the dog, not him.
There's no dog walker, Bachmann made it up out of thin air.

Grab your Immodium AD extra strength. I put up a thread about the White House dog walker.

His name is Dale Hanley. I have no problem with this. But you really should get better informed on the inner workings of the WH.

He's been doing this since the days of Nixon. Chief Horticulturist as well. In case you don't catch the thread check this out. NYT article.

The big question percolating in Washington circles — or at least among careful observers of canine life at the White House – is this: Who’s walking Bo?

The presidential pooch has been observed strolling the White House grounds twice now – once yesterday and once today – with a man who is not his owner. The mystery dog-walker? None other than Dale Haney, the White House horticulturist who has tended to every presidential dog since King Timahoe, Richard M. Nixon’s Irish setter.

28caucus.dog.jpg

Who's Minding Bo? - NYTimes.com

If he or his family isn't going to care for the dog, why did they get it after he was sworn into office?

If I read the paperwork correctly, we the tax payers are paying for the care of the dog, not him.

Grab your Immodium AD extra strength. I put up a thread about the White House dog walker.

His name is Dale Hanley. I have no problem with this. But you really should get better informed on the inner workings of the WH.

He's been doing this since the days of Nixon. Chief Horticulturist as well. In case you don't catch the thread check this out. NYT article.

The big question percolating in Washington circles — or at least among careful observers of canine life at the White House – is this: Who’s walking Bo?

The presidential pooch has been observed strolling the White House grounds twice now – once yesterday and once today – with a man who is not his owner. The mystery dog-walker? None other than Dale Haney, the White House horticulturist who has tended to every presidential dog since King Timahoe, Richard M. Nixon’s Irish setter.

28caucus.dog.jpg

Good find.

And while there is a "dog walker" I believe the point some are trying to make is that walking the first canine is not the man's only job in the WH.

28caucus.dog.jpg

Good find.

And while there is a "dog walker" I believe the point some are trying to make is that walking the first canine is not the man's only job in the WH.

Oh of course it's not his only job. That's why I've been saying that I could care less what he's paid. But that it's necessary to have someone tend to the WH pets when the First Families aren't around.

Both of his jobs are pretty cool. Heck I'd have scooped Socks litter for room and board to work there. :eusa_angel:

I'd love for this man to write a book; not about scandal. But just what it's like to work at the WH for decades. I would think it would be amazing. And he's been there since Nixon from what I've read.

Forum List

Back