Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

Notice how she never once mentions skin color, but her quote somehow becomes "museums are for white people." Fair and balaced reporting from the right, right?

Correct

When she said museum weren't for people that looked like her she was referring to being transgender.

Its downright shocking that you are THIS stupid. I'm always amazed at the crap you just sick up.

To be fair however, there are others on this board who are just as stupid as you are but its still shocking when I see it.

If you want to educate yourself (yeah, I know, fat chance you will ever want THAT), read this.
Mrs. Obama regularly brings up race in her public appearances. She loves to cite her upbringing in the all black south side of Chicago. If a white person of means were to publicly mention race as much as Mrs. Obama, you would call them a Nazi or Klansman.

You must learn to evaluate a person based on the entirety their statements and actions, to fully appreciate their intentions.

She doesn't have to bring up race because the racist RWs will lie and say she did. If you want to see an example of these constant lies, read the RW LIES here.
You claim to be the smartest poster on USMB and yet you refuse to recognize the constant reference to race by Mrs. BO and then resort to claiming RWers are racist. We are debating Mrs. BO and not RWers. Why the straw-man?
Geez, I thought the thread was just a circle jerk for rw hater dupes with poor reading comprehension. Just another typical misinformation rw "Hey, look at what scum bags we are" type thread.

Apparently, and I never noticed this, Museums have separate entrances for people based on class

The things you learn from the Obama Context Filter Wearers Brigade

If she really feels this way. why doesn't she take some of their millions of dollars and go OPEN a few up. she can start in Baltimore and Detroit

she's just a hatful nasty woman, who I bet the majority of the people would wish she'd shut her nasty mouth..... the same they do he nasty husband
See what I mean, dumb as a rock rw'er like this one. Doesn't comprehend that the First Lady was complimenting and thanking the museum for reaching out to folks who were not reached out to when she was a child.

If she really feels this way. why doesn't she take some of their millions of dollars and go OPEN a few up. she can start in Baltimore and Detroit

she's just a hatful nasty woman, who I bet the majority of the people would wish she'd shut her nasty mouth..... the same they do he nasty husband
See what I mean, like this one. Doesn't comprehend that the First Lady was complimenting and thanking the museum for reaching out to folks who were not reached out to when she was a child.
Why should museums "reach out" to folks? Museums have a mandate to protect, preserve and teach the past, generally to people who are interested in such things. People who arent interested in such things represent wasted resources.

See what I mean, like this one. Doesn't comprehend that the First Lady was complimenting and thanking the museum for reaching out to folks who were not reached out to when she was a child.
Why should museums "reach out" to folks? Museums have a mandate to protect, preserve and teach the past, generally to people who are interested in such things. People who arent interested in such things represent wasted resources.
You are another example of stupid rw. You have it in your head that you understand the mandate of the Whitney and other museums when you are in fact focused on a specific type of museum. Many museums have different mandates than what you suggest. Interesting that as is typical of your ilk, if something doesn't fit your delusional misinformation, it is wasted and therefore should probably be canceled and voided. Arrogant stupidity is what your ilk are known for.

See what I mean, dumb as a rock rw'er like this one. Doesn't comprehend that the First Lady was complimenting and thanking the museum for reaching out to folks who were not reached out to when she was a child.

I grew up in the Bronx, the poor section, and our public school took class trips to both Natural History and Metropolitan Museums. I don't recall having to go through the Poor folks enterance

I grew up in the Bronx, the poor section, and our public school took class trips to both Natural History and Metropolitan Museums. I don't recall having to go through the Poor folks enterance

Mine did too. and I went to a little school outside of Springfield Illinois and 40 years ago. We went to the Science and Industry museum in Chicago. Michelle is just full of shit. that's all she has to offer.

I also grew up in the Bronx, the rich folks section. And I recall that the Met had a policy where you could pay what you wanted as long as you paid something. There was a suggested admission but thats all it was.

Mine did too. and I went to a little school outside of Springfield Illinois and 40 years ago. We went to the Science and Industry museum in Chicago. Michelle is just full of shit. that's all she has to offer.

Museum of Science and Industry may very well be the best museum in the US. I loved going there

Mine did too. and I went to a little school outside of Springfield Illinois. We went to the Science and Industry museum in Chicago. Michelle is just full of shit. that's all she has to offer.

She's a fucking liar, a race baiter and a fucking moron for talking about NYC Museums that way. She's a fucking dishonest twat because NYC has been offering it's museums to any and all since I can remember.

Worse are the Obama Fluffers who are attempting to convince us "what she really said was...." It's frightening that adults can be so brainwashed and trained to leap to the defense of their leaders, no matter how wrong they are

I also grew up in the Bronx, the rich folks section. And I recall that the Met had a policy where you could pay what you wanted as long as you paid something. There was a suggested admission but thats all it was.

^ this

Museum of Science and Industry may very well be the best museum in the US. I loved going there

oh yes, it was frikken awesome. I think we could have spent two days there and not see everything. I was in grade school at the time and was in awe.

Every kid in NYC and the surrounding areas took school trips to those museums. They were the ones that were free to kids on class trips.

She's a fucking liar, a race baiter and a fucking moron for talking about NYC Museums that way. She's a fucking dishonest twat because NYC has been offering it's museums to any and all since I can remember.

Worse are the Obama Fluffers who are attempting to convince us "what she really said was...." It's frightening that adults can be so brainwashed and trained to leap to the defense of their leaders, no matter how wrong they are

baby-crying.jpg

Enter Les Miserables. The wags so swimming in their own hate they obsessively march in to grossly disparage even the noblest of intentions.

Stay classy, Frank. Here's a li'l tune to whine by..... :eusa_boohoo:

Mine did too. and I went to a little school outside of Springfield Illinois. We went to the Science and Industry museum in Chicago. Michelle is just full of shit. that's all she has to offer.

Yep, she's as horrible as her nasty ass hubby.

The point had nothing to do with "what a museum costs", Dummkopf.

I've been giving this some thought. Why doesn't she ask the question to her parents of why they never took her to a musem? Why didn't they expose her to anything of cultural value, which gave her the false impression only minorities, the poor are denied such things.

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]
Oh brother. She's grasping at anything to keep the race war going.

I've been giving this some thought. Why doesn't she ask the question to her parents of why they never took her to a musem? Why didn't they expose her to anything of cultural value, which gave her the false impression only minorities, the poor are denied such things.

Nor is there anything about being "denied" in her remarks.

Are y'all just like new to the English language? Or don't you bother to read?

Forum List

Back