Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

Are you saying she meant museums are not for females, then?
Notice how she never once mentions skin color, but her quote somehow becomes "museums are for white people." Fair and balaced reporting from the right, right?
What do you suppose she meant when she said, "For someone who looks like me?'
She's not talking about herself there bud.
She is talking from the perspective of one of the kids, who are the subject of her speech. It could be any kid. Come on guys it's not hard.

Ok- Then maybe she thinks that "people who look like her" is more fitting here?

-Geaux
====================

A modest proposal for a real BBQ museum

off-set%20smoker.jpg

Can you imagine an old backyard smoker like this one in a national barbecue museum? (Jim Shahin for The Washington Post)Editor’s note: This is the second of a two-part series on the Barbecue Hall of Fame. You can read the first installment here.

Did you know that, in Wisconsin, tourists can visit a mustard museum? There’s a pizza museum in Philadelphia and a cocktail museum in — where else? — New Orleans. There are museums seemingly for every conceivable foodstuff, including, perhaps most famously, Dr. Pepper. That’s right, a museum for a soda pop.

You know what there isn’t? A barbecue museum.

A modest proposal for a real BBQ museum - All We Can Eat - The Washington Post

Ok- Then maybe she thinks that "people who look like her" is more fitting here?

-Geaux
====================

A modest proposal for a real BBQ museum

off-set%20smoker.jpg

Can you imagine an old backyard smoker like this one in a national barbecue museum? (Jim Shahin for The Washington Post)Editor’s note: This is the second of a two-part series on the Barbecue Hall of Fame. You can read the first installment here.

Did you know that, in Wisconsin, tourists can visit a mustard museum? There’s a pizza museum in Philadelphia and a cocktail museum in — where else? — New Orleans. There are museums seemingly for every conceivable foodstuff, including, perhaps most famously, Dr. Pepper. That’s right, a museum for a soda pop.

You know what there isn’t? A barbecue museum.

A modest proposal for a real BBQ museum - All We Can Eat - The Washington Post

I want to be the Curator ....

Notice how she never once mentions skin color, but her quote somehow becomes "museums are for white people." Fair and balaced reporting from the right, right?
I guess a literalist like yourself doesn't understand context.

lol... LIV's don't care... They just need to have it spelled out for them. They're not very good critical thinkers

-Geaux

I guess a partisan bullshitter like you just makes up whatever context you want. :cool:

Third bullshit thread on this fabricated quote malarkey (at least). Desperation from the racist rabble determined to distort and divide.

The actual words spoken:

“And with this inaugural exhibition, the Whitney is really sending the same message to young people and to people of every background across this country. You’re telling them that their story is part of the American story, and that they deserve to be seen.

“And you’re sending that message not just with the art you display, but with the educational programming you run here. You’re reaching out to kids from all backgrounds, exposing them to the arts, showing them that they have something to contribute.”

“If you run a theater or a concert hall, make sure you’re setting aside some free tickets for our young people,” she said. “If you run a museum, make sure that you’re reaching out to kids in struggling communities. Invite them in to see those exhibits.”

“Maybe you could inspire a young person to rise above the circumstances of their life and reach for something better.”

But no, the racist rabble don't want people with different names in their museums getting ideas about expanding horizons. They want to keep them on the Ferguson plantation so they can sit on a message board and go, "Look! Democrats!"

Fucking dishonest hacks.

Last edited:

Correct

When she said museum weren't for people that looked like her she was referring to being transgender.

lol... LIV's don't care... They just need to have it spelled out for them. They're not very good critical thinkers

-Geaux
Oh...They can think....they're just being willfully ignorant.

It's why the first speech Obama gave after he won the nomination was all about how Republicans hate blacks. He wanted to create martyrdom.

Obama and Michelle have been so mistreated all their lives. They were forced into those Ivy League schools by white people....schools they didn't feel welcome in. Resenting every second of every day because deep down, they knew all of those rich white kids hated their black-asses.

Correct

When she said museum weren't for people that looked like her she was referring to being transgender.

Its downright shocking that you are THIS stupid. I'm always amazed at the crap you just sick up.

To be fair however, there are others on this board who are just as stupid as you are but its still shocking when I see it.

If you want to educate yourself (yeah, I know, fat chance you will ever want THAT), read this.

But but she just authorized WHITE GENOCIDE AND THEY ARE INVADING TEXAS!!! Buy your guns up now and turn your paranoia up to 11.

-Geaux
Oh...They can think....they're just being willfully ignorant. It's why the first speech Obama gave after he won the nomination was all about how Republicans hate blacks. Obama and Michelle have been so mistreated all their lives. They were forced into those Ivy League schools by white people....schools they didn't feel welcome in. Resenting every second of every day because deep down, they knew all of those rich white kids hated their black-asses.

Project much?

What pisses you off is that they worked their butts off to get where they are and you know you're too lazy to get out of mommy's basement. You're a failure and you've got to blame others for iit.

The stupidity here is almost comical. Except that it shows how stupid some Americans are. And how some Americans are so eager to LIE.

Correct

Its downright shocking that you are THIS stupid. I'm always amazed at the crap you just sick up.

To be fair however, there are others on this board who are just as stupid as you are but its still shocking when I see it.

If you want to educate yourself (yeah, I know, fat chance you will ever want THAT), read this.

Since I'm not fitted with an Obama Context Filter, it's clear her remarks were about her race

I guess a partisan bullshitter like you just makes up whatever context you want. :cool:
And somebody as ignorant as you actually agrees with you.(note the green checkmark)

Michelle knows being absolutely frank about her true feelings would reveal that she is an extremely hateful person, so she beats around the bush. She learned how to be offensive but not to the point where the target becomes angry or returns their hatred.

This is what over 90% of blacks are thinking.....that they aren't welcome. This is the racism they constantly speak of. Trouble is......most of it is in their minds. Unfortunately they are busy making it real. Baltimore didn't help them one bit. Most of the trouble was caused by kids reacting to social media. The leaders don't even live in these towns. They're shipped in......professional troublemakers trained by clandestine organizations with ties to Obama. The media is controlled by Obama. The rioters are controlled by groups loyal to Obama. Once Al Sharpton shows up you might as well say Obama or Eric Holder is there.

Correct

Since I'm not fitted with an Obama Context Filter, it's clear her remarks were about her race

Make up your "mind".

You said she was talking about transgenders but now you say it was about race?

What is "clear" is that you ignored what she really said in favor of the various lies you racist, anti-American RWs constantly spew.

Correct

Mrs. Obama regularly brings up race in her public appearances. She loves to cite her upbringing in the all black south side of Chicago. If a white person of means were to publicly mention race as much as Mrs. Obama, you would call them a Nazi or Klansman.

You must learn to evaluate a person based on the entirety their statements and actions, to fully appreciate their intentions.

And somebody as ignorant as you actually agrees.

Michelle knows being absolutely frank about her true feelings would reveal that she is an extremely hateful person, so she beats around the bush. She learned how to be offensive but not to the point where the target becomes angry or returns their hatred.

This is what over 90% of blacks are thinking.....that they aren't welcome. This is the racism they constantly speak of. Trouble is......most of it is in their minds. Unfortunately they are busy making it real. Baltimore didn't help them one bit. Most of the trouble was caused by kids reacting to social media. The leaders don't even live in these towns. They're shipped in......professional troublemakers trained by clandestine organizations with ties to Obama. The media is controlled by Obama. The rioters are controlled by groups loyal to Obama. Once Al Sharpton shows up you might as well say Obama or Eric Holder is there.

More of the same.

It doesn't matter what she or our president actually does or says cuz you're just going to lie about it anyway.

Forum List

Back