Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey

Are probably the two most respected and well liked women in America.
By who ?

I heard Oprah say really stupid things. I know she’s tremendously wealthy
She is not wealthy. There is not one wealthy black person in the USA. There is rich ones. Not wealthy,
If you separate words then separating hate comes in bigotry, prejudice and racism. It is always racism when there is nothing but a minor disagreement.

View attachment 380122
View attachment 380121

Hello Paul. Sadly there are plenty of American neighborhoods populated by traumatized, abused, neglected or maltreated children depending on their non-black neighbors for their survival.
BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP IN AMERICA THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OR CONDONE THE SEXUAL ABUSE OF KIDS.

I've seen first hand if you are black man are you known to mess with kids, you will get run of run of the block and beaten to within an inch of your life

The sexual abuse of kids is a white thing, White people are the sickos. White people are the freaks, White people are the disgusting bastards who mainly do this sh*t.

Don't EVER confuse that.

Black people are not on the dark web exchanging fked up pics of kids. White guys are,

Black people are not travelling the world looking for "safe" places they can to abuse kid. White guys.

Hello Paul. What is your opinion of American kids & teens of African descent suffering our Nation's highest rates of potentially life scarring Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment?

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'Trifling Savage' Sisters Destroyed" ~Chyna Fox

Forum List

Back