🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'

Did anyone say what is wrong with saying "black girls rock"? Or is this another whinefest by the majority?

you do realize that "Black" does not refer to where someone is from, or their heritage, or they up bring, or their religion, or anything else about the human being. It speaks purely of ONE thing, the color of the skin a person was born with. Making that distinction is racist. Actually it is against the law.

Seeing different colors is not racism or racist

Signed

-Crayola

When I want a discussion on what being black means I'll be sure to bring that up. This aint it tho

Did anyone say what is wrong with saying "black girls rock"? Or is this another whinefest by the majority?

you do realize that "Black" does not refer to where someone is from, or their heritage, or they up bring, or their religion, or anything else about the human being. It speaks purely of ONE thing, the color of the skin a person was born with. Making that distinction is racist. Actually it is against the law.

Signed

-Crayola

When I want a discussion on what being black means I'll be sure to bring that up. This aint it tho

Of course. An APB for a black male is not racist. Or white male. It is a description of a trait of the person not a condemnation of him because they he is black or white.

Someone once had a dream, seems that dream will never come true.

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock - Yahoo News

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Michelle Obama celebrated the beauty, power and tenacity of black women while spreading her own message of education for girls at Black Girls Rock!, an annual event honoring trailblazing women of color from all walks of life.
Love that event. Black Girls Rock! Nice to see the FLOTUS support this.

Yep ! they sure do....

ivory-coast-child-at-abissa_photo.jpg

and purdy too :up:
Beautiful little girl!

What`s wrong with trying to instill a little pride and confidence in people who have been at the bottom of society for hundreds of years? She is the first first lady that a black woman can identify with. Why be so whiny and petty about it?

She represents all Americans, not just blacks. She, like her husband is dividing this nation.
Like whites have done for at least 225 years...

names these whites that have done this for at least 225 years.

I would like to have a word with them

What`s wrong with trying to instill a little pride and confidence in people who have been at the bottom of society for hundreds of years? She is the first first lady that a black woman can identify with. Why be so whiny and petty about it?

She represents all Americans, not just blacks. She, like her husband is dividing this nation.

No one will listen to your words. You arent important.

Signed

-Crayola

Of course. An APB for a black male is not racist. Or white male. It is a description of a trait of the person not a condemnation of him because they he is black or white.

Thanks for stating the obvious

Someone once had a dream, seems that dream will never come true.

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock - Yahoo News

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Michelle Obama celebrated the beauty, power and tenacity of black women while spreading her own message of education for girls at Black Girls Rock!, an annual event honoring trailblazing women of color from all walks of life.

Good for her.

This is more the type of advocacy a first lady should be involved in.

Signed

-Crayola

Thanks for stating the obvious

That is the sad part, it is so obvious.

right over your nappy head

Thank god its not furry like the hair on your torso.

women like my torso

women like my torso
Its the only thing you have that resembles a penis probably.

women like my torso

no, and I have a talented tongue too

women like my torso

no, and I have a talented tongue too
Most people with little dicks practice to make up for their shortcomings. :laugh:

Forum List

Back