Michelle Obama declares that parents feed their children "crap" and that govt must step in

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Well Moochelle, maybe people are sick of the federal government sitting at their dinner table and wiping their ass when they get off the toilet. Parents are quite capable of taking care of their own children without your help. If parents don't like what's going on in their schools, they can change it--not you forcing change nobody asked your fat ass for.

You tried your program and it was an utter failure. It didn't make one fat kid skinny. If anything, it caused them to eat even more "crap" as you call it by going to their lockers and eating Snickers bars all day long.

Here's a suggesting Mrs DumBama, if you are really that bored, then get Fn job and occupy your time that way. Want to take care of kids? Take care of your own and allow other parents to do the exact same.
Job? She don't need no stinkin' job. She'll make bank blah-blahing her face off, or writing some bullshit crap book that any brainwashed lefty publisher will tout as the literature of the century.

Has Michelle looked at her big wide ass in the mirror lately? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
She could still run a mile faster than Third Lady Melania
Yeah if she put her ass into it.
Wouldn't have to, Melanomia's had so much plastic surgery that her skin's been pulled so tight she's lost half her stride length.
Like I said if michelle put her ass into it, she would win. If she threw her dick In it, unstoppable!
Sorry you're so intimidated, hers prolly bigger than yours too.
So you agree, hers is bigger than yours?

It's the classic liberal protection racket. Tell a lie about the public, show your contempt for them, and then announce that the government must step in to make it all better.

---------------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Associated Press 3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Obamas need to crawl back into the hole they came out of, they have plenty of money ,let her pay to feed them.:piss2:

Has Michelle looked at her big wide ass in the mirror lately? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
She could still run a mile faster than Third Lady Melania
Yeah if she put her ass into it.
Wouldn't have to, Melanomia's had so much plastic surgery that her skin's been pulled so tight she's lost half her stride length.
Like I said if michelle put her ass into it, she would win. If she threw her dick In it, unstoppable!
Sorry you're so intimidated, hers prolly bigger than yours too.
Maybe so, not the size of the wave. It's the motion of the ocean, and If that bitches fat ass gets the motion. There would be a tsunami on every continent.

Why in the hell should any school provide any food? .

And that is the real objection Conservatives have about this.

They just are pissed off that the government is feeding hungry children.
Why is the government feeding any children, hungry or otherwise? Where are these children's parents? Why aren't the parents feeding their hungry children? Maybe the parents should work and earn money to feed their children? If the cannot afford to feed children, why are they "parents"?
It is not MY job to feed other people's children. And if government is feeding someone other parent's children, they are robbing me to do it.

Liberals are really good at propaganda.

It would be nice if these fuckers would show some class and retire, but they isn't their plan.

Michelle and her husband were put in the White House to destroy any faith the American people have in our government.
We don't have propaganda machine, just facts and news, 80% chance racist hater dupe. American processed food is sugar injected crap that makes kids obese and diabetic. and kills adults. The Obama's did more to help than anyone ever. Read something.

Keep hiding behind your expired racist card simply because you don't like the Obama's being criticized.

Since the OP was a lie, let me ask everyone here Michelle Obama's actual question

'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school?

Simple question- if your answer is that you don't want schools feeding kids- that is an answer too.
But if you are okay with the concept of school lunches- why would you be against our tax dollars being used to serve healthy lunches?

BECAUSE KIDS DON'T WANT THEM!!! What don't you leftists understand about that? You can't force people to eat food they don't want or like unless you starve them to death first. The better question is, what don't you leftists like about choice???
Choice is only an option if it is the choice they offer. Otherwise, choice is a bad, bad thing.

Maybe if Government wasn't always "stepping in" wasting hard earned tax dollars the people could get a tax brake and give mom or dad more time at home to cook for their kids. Fucking out of touch douchebag bitch.

Wasting hard earned tax dollars? Like extra security for Trump Towers and Mara Lago? Like signing an EO to investigate voter fraud when there is none?

Wasting tax dollars like that?

None?

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

Yeah right Michelle. High School kids throw away their carrot sticks and smoke a joint outside and liberals convince themselves that they made groundbreaking advances in nutrition.

Conservatives want to take school lunches away from hungry kids, give tax breaks to millionaires- and then pat themselves on their backs for being fiscally conservative.

They do? Have any evidence to your claim?

As much evidence as Whitey has for his claims that High school kids throw away their carrot sticks and smoke a joint.

Since when do you contards care about evidence?

We have evidence--apparently you don't.

School drops Michelle Obama's 'healthy' lunches. Then, bam!

Schools Ready to Ditch Michelle Obama's Healthy Lunch Rules
Would you please quit providing evidential information? It only muddies the talking points!

Yeah right Michelle. High School kids throw away their carrot sticks and smoke a joint outside and liberals convince themselves that they made groundbreaking advances in nutrition.

Conservatives want to take school lunches away from hungry kids, give tax breaks to millionaires- and then pat themselves on their backs for being fiscally conservative.

They do? Have any evidence to your claim?

As much evidence as Whitey has for his claims that High school kids throw away their carrot sticks and smoke a joint.

Since when do you contards care about evidence?

We have evidence--apparently you don't.

School drops Michelle Obama's 'healthy' lunches. Then, bam!

Schools Ready to Ditch Michelle Obama's Healthy Lunch Rules
The Blaze is now data, god I'm loving the first season of Reality America.

Once again another lib that reads the source instead of the story that HAS HYPERLINKS!

Well Moochelle, maybe people are sick of the federal government sitting at their dinner table and wiping their ass when they get off the toilet. Parents are quite capable of taking care of their own children without your help. If parents don't like what's going on in their schools, they can change it--not you forcing change nobody asked your fat ass for.

You tried your program and it was an utter failure. It didn't make one fat kid skinny. If anything, it caused them to eat even more "crap" as you call it by going to their lockers and eating Snickers bars all day long.

Here's a suggesting Mrs DumBama, if you are really that bored, then get Fn job and occupy your time that way. Want to take care of kids? Take care of your own and allow other parents to do the exact same.
This is about school food DUHHH dupe. But Big Food DOES get away with murder with suger/crap injected processed food under GOP policy.

If you knew anything about schools other than to play a retired teacher, you would know that parents are in charge of what the school serves. They vote in members of their school board and if they want change, it's up to the parents--not some wretch that was never proud of America until seven years ago.
Private school. And school boards don't know shytte about crap food, nor do you or the dupes...

This is about school food DUHHH dupe. But Big Food DOES get away with murder with suger/crap injected processed food under GOP policy.

If you knew anything about schools other than to play a retired teacher, you would know that parents are in charge of what the school serves. They vote in members of their school board and if they want change, it's up to the parents--not some wretch that was never proud of America until seven years ago.
Private school. And school boards don't know shytte about crap food, nor do you or the dupes...

I see that one flew right over your head. So one more time: If the parents are dissatisfied with what the school servers, they can take it up with their school board. If the board doesn't address their concerns, those people can vote against them in upcoming elections.

I swear, you cradle-to-gravers will the the end of this free country yet. Do yourself a favor, trust people instead of your government.

Since the OP was a lie, let me ask everyone here Michelle Obama's actual question

Simple question- if your answer is that you don't want schools feeding kids- that is an answer too.
But if you are okay with the concept of school lunches- why would you be against our tax dollars being used to serve healthy lunches?

BECAUSE KIDS DON'T WANT THEM!!! What don't you leftists understand about that? You can't force people to eat food they don't want or like unless you starve them to death first. The better question is, what don't you leftists like about choice???

So you just feed kids what they want?

Seriously- is that what you at home?

And what the hell do you mean 'choice'?

Its not as if the kids are being given a choice- this would be school districts having the choice to serve healthy food- or not healthy food.

Michelle Obama suggests that IF our tax payer dollars are going to be used to feed kids- feed them healthy food.

Why are you against that?

You asked a question that you already answered. It's up to the parents what the school serves their kids for lunch--not Moochelle. It's not her business what my kid eats, it's not her business what my kid drinks, it's not her business what kind of clothing they wear, and it's not her business what television shows they watch. It's not her business period.
Uppity n*****s, right?

Its not as if the kids are being given a choice- this would be school districts having the choice to serve healthy food- or not healthy food.

Michelle Obama suggests that IF our tax payer dollars are going to be used to feed kids- feed them healthy food.

You asked a question that you already answered. It's up to the parents what the school serves their kids for lunch--not Moochelle. It's not her business what my kid eats, it's not her business what my kid drinks, it's not her business what kind of clothing they wear, and it's not her business what television shows they watch. It's not her business period.
Uppity n*****s, right?

No, just nosey people that can't mind their own Fn business.

I see that one flew right over your head. So one more time: If the parents are dissatisfied with what the school servers, they can take it up with their school board. If the board doesn't address their concerns, those people can vote against them in upcoming elections.

I swear, you cradle-to-gravers will the the end of this free country yet. Do yourself a favor, trust people instead of your government.
People like you are functionally stupid hater dupes...The New BS GOP is a lying cheating POS for 30 years now...

Uppity n*****s, right?

No, just nosey people that can't mind their own Fn business.
Our food is crap in this country thanks to dupes like you.

People like you are functionally stupid hater dupes...The New BS GOP is a lying cheating POS for 30 years now...
Franco it's past your bed time. Take your pills put your teeth in a glass of water and go to bed. Come back tomorrow, Okay?

Forum List

Back