Michelle Obama declares that parents feed their children "crap" and that govt must step in

Yeah right...did you see the motorcade Obama had to go to the climate summit? The joker still thinks he is president. Talk about excessive, what size footprint did all of that C02 create. That is the problem with libs. One set of rules for the people and another for us, the enlightened liberals in power. What a joke.
No I didn't, I don't follow him around like you do, he's irrelevant. Once he fell right into the bailouts bullshit like Bush did, they were the same to me.
Bush bailed out Wall St, Obama Main St- though too much compromise with GOP bs...The Secret Service is in charge of ex-president security- more hateful stupid GOP propaganda.

Both admonistrations had the same economic "advisement" team at the time of the bailouts. Godman Sachs is always in the white house running the economy. Everyone loves warfare, foreign economic colonialism and arms dealing as a capitalist business model. I cannot for the life of me give a fuck about some fiction around dems vs reps or libs vs cons.
Not fiction. The middle of an economic meltdown is no time for radical economic reform. There are huge differences in Dem vs GOP policy. LBJ was the last time the Dems weren't obstructed, except 3 weeks for ACA. A boon for the poor, and actual beginning of a solution. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest, the continuing ruin of the nonrich and the country, and the huge military buildup.

It is never time to be so radical as to keep Goldman Sachs out of the white house and running the economy for themselves, I agree, I have to. Where ya think tax cuts for the substabntial people come from, corporate think tanks, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street.
GOP duh.

It's the classic liberal protection racket. Tell a lie about the public, show your contempt for them, and then announce that the government must step in to make it all better.

---------------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Associated Press 3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.
Kids have been eating "crap" for a very, very long time...one way or another. What is missing is the fact that instead of getting outside, running, playing, riding bikes, building forts, etc...kids nowadays sit on their fat, dysfunctional asses, glazed eyes glued to computer screens playing some dumbass computer game.
Just as the system hoped they would. Go try to find something without corn syrup in it.
I will not disagree with you here. High fructose corn syrup is shit. And you are correct, it's hard as hell to find commercially produced food that does not contain it. I have begun making my own mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire, and use primarily first-stage food products. I also produce my own milk, meat, and eggs. It's such a shame that people have allowed themselves to be duped into accepting government-subsidized, big-ag pseudo-food.
"People " being GOP dupes as illustrated by this thread...

Has Michelle looked at her big wide ass in the mirror lately? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Troo dat! I've seen some recent photos and she's definitely packed on some junk in the trunk (and elsewhere) since she ceased being the poster child for healthy eating. Those belts under the tits were disguising the fact that she had loads of ass and no tits.
Do you know what stupid sexism is?

People like you are functionally stupid hater dupes...The New BS GOP is a lying cheating POS for 30 years now...
Franco it's past your bed time. Take your pills put your teeth in a glass of water and go to bed. Come back tomorrow, Okay?

Don't mind him, Franko always gets giddy around the beginning of the month after he gets his SNAP's card in the mail.

Liberals are really good at propaganda.

It would be nice if these fuckers would show some class and retire, but they isn't their plan.

Michelle and her husband were put in the White House to destroy any faith the American people have in our government.
We don't have propaganda machine, just facts and news, 80% chance racist hater dupe. American processed food is sugar injected crap that makes kids obese and diabetic. and kills adults. The Obama's did more to help than anyone ever. Read something.

Keep hiding behind your expired racist card simply because you don't like the Obama's being criticized.
I'm surrounded by GOP rubes/dupes. They're racists. I'll tell you when it expires.

Last edited:
BECAUSE KIDS DON'T WANT THEM!!! What don't you leftists understand about that? You can't force people to eat food they don't want or like unless you starve them to death first. The better question is, what don't you leftists like about choice???

So you just feed kids what they want?

Seriously- is that what you at home?

And what the hell do you mean 'choice'?

Its not as if the kids are being given a choice- this would be school districts having the choice to serve healthy food- or not healthy food.

Michelle Obama suggests that IF our tax payer dollars are going to be used to feed kids- feed them healthy food.

Why are you against that?

You asked a question that you already answered. It's up to the parents what the school serves their kids for lunch--not Moochelle. It's not her business what my kid eats, it's not her business what my kid drinks, it's not her business what kind of clothing they wear, and it's not her business what television shows they watch. It's not her business period.
Uppity n*****s, right?

No, just nosey people that can't mind their own Fn business.
Our food is crap in this country thanks to dupes like you.

Even if it is, what business is it of hers? What business is it of yours? If people want to eat Cheerio's all day long, who cares?

So you just feed kids what they want?

Seriously- is that what you at home?

And what the hell do you mean 'choice'?

Its not as if the kids are being given a choice- this would be school districts having the choice to serve healthy food- or not healthy food.

Michelle Obama suggests that IF our tax payer dollars are going to be used to feed kids- feed them healthy food.

Why are you against that?

You asked a question that you already answered. It's up to the parents what the school serves their kids for lunch--not Moochelle. It's not her business what my kid eats, it's not her business what my kid drinks, it's not her business what kind of clothing they wear, and it's not her business what television shows they watch. It's not her business period.
Uppity n*****s, right?

Even if it is, what business is it of hers? What business is it of yours? If people want to eat Cheerio's all day long, who cares?
When they're not in gov't run schools, fine. At least now, thanks to Dems, what they're eating is on the label and the worst additives are banned...

[
Your nation was founded upon genocide love, get fuggin' real.

So, there are no Indians at all?

Oh, you're just lying again - as you fascists love to do.

Say retard, one group DID engage in genocide when they invaded America - the Asians who crossed over from Siberia slaughtered every last aborigine, the people here when they arrived. I know, they were black, so you leftists don't give a fuck...

I do not believe the govt needs to regulate lunches. it's a waste of time and money. That being said, the American diet is a big reason why health care costs are high and why cancer rates are high. American parents accept fast food as a part of our diet. it is toxic...but its not the govts job to regulate it. we all know its proven to be nasty. These are the facts.

Uppity n*****s, right?

When they're not in gov't run schools, fine. At least now, thanks to Dems, what they're eating is on the label and the worst additives are banned...

Then maybe we should get rid of government run schools.

Uppity n*****s, right?

Then maybe we should get rid of government run schools.
Arguing with bigots is nuts...

I do not believe the govt needs to regulate lunches. it's a waste of time and money. That being said, the American diet is a big reason why health care costs are high and why cancer rates are high. American parents accept fast food as a part of our diet. it is toxic...but its not the govts job to regulate it. we all know its proven to be nasty. These are the facts.
This is about public schools and information. And actualy it is the gov't's job to regulate it. Before the FDA etc under TR a LOT of food was poisonous, and there's more work to do. Of course you GOP dupes have lots of crazy GOP propaganda ideas about the facts as always...

Liberals are really good at propaganda.

It would be nice if these fuckers would show some class and retire, but they isn't their plan.

Michelle and her husband were put in the White House to destroy any faith the American people have in our government.
We don't have propaganda machine, just facts and news, 80% chance racist hater dupe. American processed food is sugar injected crap that makes kids obese and diabetic. and kills adults. The Obama's did more to help than anyone ever. Read something.

Keep hiding behind your expired racist card simply because you don't like the Obama's being criticized.
I'm surrounded by GOP rubes/dupes. They're racists. I'll tell you when it expires.

Again, you believe it is racist to critique people of color. Stop your exploits.Then again, it is your party that held on to slavery, fought against civil rights, nor do they believe Black people are capable of getting a free ID.

Forum List

Back