Michelle Obama declares that parents feed their children "crap" and that govt must step in

It's the classic liberal protection racket. Tell a lie about the public, show your contempt for them, and then announce that the government must step in to make it all better.

---------------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Associated Press 3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.
Then let the mothers pack their own kids' lunches. Fuck banning food like PB&J, apples, chips, and all the rest. Provide the kids inexpensive cold milk and juice.

You know, comparing the school lunches of today with what I got back in the 70's and early 80, well..............they aren't as good as what I got growing up.

Mrs. Obama may very well have a point.

And in many cases, school is the only place where the kid can get a meal.
So why give them low calorie garbage, if that's true?

If it's true they're starving, why feed them one cherry tomato, one got dog, a tbsp. of ketchup and an apple? How does that sustain a starving kid?

And if school lunches are the only meals these kids are getting, then obesity isn't a problem. Starvation is. And according to what you retards say, obesity is the reason we need low-cal lunches. But then you turn around and say wait they only get one meal a day! We must save the program! So we can make sure their one meal a day doesn't make them obese!

It's schizo. And it's exactly how commies justify the starvation of children.
It's how your govt justifies the starvation of indigenous children in the concetration camps we refer to as "reservations"; Adolph's model for his.

It's the classic liberal protection racket. Tell a lie about the public, show your contempt for them, and then announce that the government must step in to make it all better.

DARLENE SUPERVILLE

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.
Kids need to eat like Trump
Kids need to eat PB&J, tater tots, spaghetti, apples, oranges, and oh, so many things that kids like. They are not rabbits and therefore do not favor rabbit food.

Yeah right...did you see the motorcade Obama had to go to the climate summit? The joker still thinks he is president. Talk about excessive, what size footprint did all of that C02 create. That is the problem with libs. One set of rules for the people and another for us, the enlightened liberals in power. What a joke.
No I didn't, I don't follow him around like you do, he's irrelevant. Once he fell right into the bailouts bullshit like Bush did, they were the same to me.
Bush bailed out Wall St, Obama Main St- though too much compromise with GOP bs...The Secret Service is in charge of ex-president security- more hateful stupid GOP propaganda.

Both admonistrations had the same economic "advisement" team at the time of the bailouts. Godman Sachs is always in the white house running the economy. Everyone loves warfare, foreign economic colonialism and arms dealing as a capitalist business model. I cannot for the life of me give a fuck about some fiction around dems vs reps or libs vs cons.
Not fiction. The middle of an economic meltdown is no time for radical economic reform. There are huge differences in Dem vs GOP policy. LBJ was the last time the Dems weren't obstructed, except 3 weeks for ACA. A boon for the poor, and actual beginning of a solution. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest, the continuing ruin of the nonrich and the country, and the huge military buildup.

It is never time to be so radical as to keep Goldman Sachs out of the white house and running the economy for themselves, I agree, I have to. Where ya think tax cuts for the substabntial people come from, corporate think tanks, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street.
Look the two libs are fighting now :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

DARLENE SUPERVILLE

Kids have been eating "crap" for a very, very long time...one way or another. What is missing is the fact that instead of getting outside, running, playing, riding bikes, building forts, etc...kids nowadays sit on their fat, dysfunctional asses, glazed eyes glued to computer screens playing some dumbass computer game.
Just as the system hoped they would. Go try to find something without corn syrup in it.
I will not disagree with you here. High fructose corn syrup is shit. And you are correct, it's hard as hell to find commercially produced food that does not contain it. I have begun making my own mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire, and use primarily first-stage food products. I also produce my own milk, meat, and eggs. It's such a shame that people have allowed themselves to be duped into accepting government-subsidized, big-ag pseudo-food.

No I didn't, I don't follow him around like you do, he's irrelevant. Once he fell right into the bailouts bullshit like Bush did, they were the same to me.
Bush bailed out Wall St, Obama Main St- though too much compromise with GOP bs...The Secret Service is in charge of ex-president security- more hateful stupid GOP propaganda.

Both admonistrations had the same economic "advisement" team at the time of the bailouts. Godman Sachs is always in the white house running the economy. Everyone loves warfare, foreign economic colonialism and arms dealing as a capitalist business model. I cannot for the life of me give a fuck about some fiction around dems vs reps or libs vs cons.
Not fiction. The middle of an economic meltdown is no time for radical economic reform. There are huge differences in Dem vs GOP policy. LBJ was the last time the Dems weren't obstructed, except 3 weeks for ACA. A boon for the poor, and actual beginning of a solution. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest, the continuing ruin of the nonrich and the country, and the huge military buildup.

It is never time to be so radical as to keep Goldman Sachs out of the white house and running the economy for themselves, I agree, I have to. Where ya think tax cuts for the substabntial people come from, corporate think tanks, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street.
Look the two libs are fighting now :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Folks who have nothing but labels are too lazy to think and research, and as such, amongst themselves, yeah, there will be no discussion of anything.

Michelle lunch:
If you gave felons in prison this to eat there would be calls of human rights violations.
View attachment 126360
Wrong! That hotdog would become a carrot under Mooshell's program.
And catsup was a vegetable under Reagan's. You fucking idiots screeched at each other while you became THE most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet with ya fweedumb asses.
Fweedumb your own ass. I produce my own milk, meat, eggs, and most vegetables. I incarcerate no one.

Michelle lunch:
If you gave felons in prison this to eat there would be calls of human rights violations.
View attachment 126360
And catsup was a vegetable under Reagan's. You fucking idiots screeched at each other while you became THE most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet with ya fweedumb asses.
Fweedumb your own ass. I produce my own milk, meat, eggs, and most vegetables. I incarcerate no one.
Your system is what it is, better produce some acceptance, the denial has played itself out.

Has Michelle looked at her big wide ass in the mirror lately? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Troo dat! I've seen some recent photos and she's definitely packed on some junk in the trunk (and elsewhere) since she ceased being the poster child for healthy eating. Those belts under the tits were disguising the fact that she had loads of ass and no tits.

You know, comparing the school lunches of today with what I got back in the 70's and early 80, well..............they aren't as good as what I got growing up.

Mrs. Obama may very well have a point.

And in many cases, school is the only place where the kid can get a meal.
Only because their parents are failures as...parents! My folks were far from wealthy, but they always managed to feed us. And all eight of us made it to adulthood, without government stepping in to feed, house, or clothe us. Problem is, too many people are abusing government assistance, even finding it advantageous to spawn additional hungry mouths, in order to support their drug habits. Parents can't feed kids they birth, kids starve. End of problem.

Michelle lunch:
View attachment 126360
Your system is what it is, better produce some acceptance, the denial has played itself out.
Whatever. I will be eating when your government hand outs fail to materialize. And be aware, anyone who thinks they can steal what is mine, without the government middle man, will be shot on sight.

To the point Mrs. Obama, is this your parent's fault too? And learn to walk a dog for Christ's sake, because that aint it.

michelle-obama-fat-shorts1.png

Has Michelle looked at her big wide ass in the mirror lately? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
She could still run a mile faster than Third Lady Melania
Yeah if she put her ass into it.
Wouldn't have to, Melanomia's had so much plastic surgery that her skin's been pulled so tight she's lost half her stride length.
Like I said if michelle put her ass into it, she would win. If she threw her dick In it, unstoppable!

Maybe if Government wasn't always "stepping in" wasting hard earned tax dollars the people could get a tax brake and give mom or dad more time at home to cook for their kids. Fucking out of touch douchebag bitch.

Wasting hard earned tax dollars? Like extra security for Trump Towers and Mara Lago? Like signing an EO to investigate voter fraud when there is none?

Wasting tax dollars like that?
Like investigating: Russian intervention in our elections, when there is none; investigating tax statements when there is no indication such is needed; investigating each and every cabinet and office nominee, regardless of qualification; like sucking every false news, bullshit narrative when it's only hollow talking points and vindictive asininity?
C'mon...tell us how you all waste tax dollars? Anyone come up with a viable alternative to the wholesale giveaway to so-called health insurance companies. Companies that provide neither health care, nor affordable insurance?

She could still run a mile faster than Third Lady Melania
Yeah if she put her ass into it.
Wouldn't have to, Melanomia's had so much plastic surgery that her skin's been pulled so tight she's lost half her stride length.
Like I said if michelle put her ass into it, she would win. If she threw her dick In it, unstoppable!
Sorry you're so intimidated, hers prolly bigger than yours too.

Michelle lunch:
View attachment 126360
Wasnt ketchup a vegetable under Clinton? So Hillary didn't really care about our children?

Forum List

Back