Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Kind of weird. As much as she complained about the position, it seemed to have grown on her somehow. Course she was a Maxim 100 when she was I don't know, a 5 of 10? Safe to say that was move for the "politically correct".

Before:
mcmi.jpg

After eight years with a weak POUS:
011516-michelle-obama.jpg

??? she looks the same to me.

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

This thread is SO sexist...

:rolleyes:

:lmao:

I know. Honesty sucks dude. I'll try to even it out some. Her other half, the guy who doesn't where the pants in the house looks older. She got "prettier" while he got older, and she can still kick his ass.

Shame I couldn't have made this a racist thread, beings they're black and all. Say speak of, she's all black and he's half white right? Black don't crack, no wonder the difference.

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Forum List

Back