Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

She said she'd never been realy proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country.

Your black man ran America like any other black Democratic politician runs a city, a business, or runs a community.
Like fucking shit.
You voted for that idiot twice - now you're about to have your welfare shut off. And soon, under President Trump, you may actually have to find work or starve, Sucks to be an under achiever, huh?
Oh well. Better luck in 2028 asshole.
i'M A RETIRED TEACHER AND BUSINESSMAN, BRAINWASHED FUNCTIONAL MORON/HATER DUPE, lol. ooops. Get a grip. Ay caramba....Your dream of totally screwing the nonrich is a beautiful thing, perfect dupe of the greedy idiot rich...

Your role as teacher makes sense. The product of your efforts are college graduates challenged in reading comprehension, writing and critical application.

Well, despite this nation's history, she did say she was never proud of this country until Barry won the WH...
misquote, hater dupe...and out of context.
Kinda strange how to you people what a leftie says isn't what they really meant. Ever. It's like you assholes don't speak English.
Your propagandists spin these quotes out of all connection to reality, dupes- so you hate good people. She said she'd never been realy proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country. Then there's the actual racist GOPers....and ugly American super "patriots" cough cough...

Do you realize you contribute to a dumbed down populace? No matter how you try to twist her words, as you're somehow an extension of her brain, It was quite clear what she said. You need the video again?
She spoke the truth.

You have to get rid of that bug glasnost. I've tried to kill it twice.
:biggrin: I get lots of complaints about that, Shrimpbox. BTW, how many are there to a box? Can I get 2 dozen with some Louisiana Hot Sauce?

Use AD BLOCK PLUS in your browser. Right click the bug, delete element, and the bug is gone. :)
Ok I got the ad blocker app. I am on my iPad so how do I get rid of bug.

You have to get rid of that bug glasnost. I've tried to kill it twice.
:biggrin: I get lots of complaints about that, Shrimpbox. BTW, how many are there to a box? Can I get 2 dozen with some Louisiana Hot Sauce?

Use AD BLOCK PLUS in your browser. Right click the bug, delete element, and the bug is gone. :)
Ok I got the ad blocker app. I am on my iPad so how do I get rid of bug.
Personally, Michael has a long wa
The right lighting, make up, and photoshopping can make anyone look prettier.

Just sayin'.
Personally, Michael has a long way to go to get half as good looking as RuPaul.

Shrimpbox

Yes:

1). Hover on your name up in the upper right-hand corner.

2). Click on “Preferences”. This will take you to the “Browsing preferences” page.

3). Check off “Show people's signatures with their messages”

* Let me know if it works.

OK Shrimpbox. I did some work on your behalf a couple of days ago, just because I'm a nice guy. I searched the Forum and meticulously jotted down my findings and sent them along to you. You think it might be a good thing if you respond? You know, just to show some appreciation.

Kind of weird. As much as she complained about the position, it seemed to have grown on her somehow. Course she was a Maxim 100 when she was I don't know, a 5 of 10? Safe to say that was move for the "politically correct".

Before:
mcmi.jpg

After eight years with a weak POUS:
011516-michelle-obama.jpg
It's true...
She looks younger to me. :omg:
How is that possible? :confused-84:

What am I in your debt about G. I have some extra appreciation laying around doing nothing, how can I lay it on you.

By the way, you are still bugging me. I decided not to be the guinea pig but I did get ad blocker, but it hasn't eliminated the problem. I even tried spraying the screen with Raid, but it still didn't kill him. Maybe miss Kat has another suggestion. I do appreciate you feeling my pain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back