Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

Michelle is a wookie: Racist
Chelsea is a dog: Sexist
Trump looks funny: White supremacy (perhaps orange supremacy)
Immigrant Melanie used other people's words: Phony and theif
Whites hurt blacks: Hate Crime
Blacks hurt whites: Protest
Conservatives thought to be cheaters: They're cheaters
Liberals proved to cheat: No comment
Trump elected: Cry for end of days
Liberals: Rational people

Its trump who doesn't think our country is great
Excuse me for over-simplifying it but Trump says that he wants to make it great. Obama just wants to count his money and play basketball all day long.
Obama wants to change us into Somalia.
And Hillary just wants to snort cocaine all the live-long day.
d418c394089297ea94880d564bc8e92f.jpg

It was probably all those hours toiling away in her garden that helped her looks.

Someone explain why virtually every negro woman with a hundred bucks runs to the hairdresser to get 'whitey' hair?
MO hasn't had her real hair for decades.
Isn't that 'racial appropriation'?
She needs to have her brow ridge shaved.
Ironic post is ironic Unibrow
Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Its trump who doesn't think our country is great

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Someone explain why virtually every negro woman with a hundred bucks runs to the hairdresser to get 'whitey' hair?
MO hasn't had her real hair for decades.
Isn't that 'racial appropriation'?
guess the same reason that every bleach blond in california runs to the tanning salon everytime she gets a few extra dollars.
People always want to be what they are not.
They may like to get a tan but you aren't seeing any of them rubbing black shoe polish all over and getting their lips four times the size using botox. You don't see them getting 'ghetto' kinky hair. LOL

Well, despite this nation's history, she did say she was never proud of this country until Barry won the WH...
misquote, hater dupe...and out of context.
Kinda strange how to you people what a leftie says isn't what they really meant. Ever. It's like you assholes don't speak English.
Your propagandists spin these quotes out of all connection to reality, dupes- so you hate good people. She said she'd never been realy proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country. Then there's the actual racist GOPers....and ugly American super "patriots" cough cough...

She said she'd never been realy proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country.

Your black man ran America like any other black Democratic politician runs a city, a business, or runs a community.
Like fucking shit.
You voted for that idiot twice - now you're about to have your welfare shut off. And soon, under President Trump, you may actually have to find work or starve, Sucks to be an under achiever, huh?
Oh well. Better luck in 2028 asshole.

Michelle Obama has been consistently polled among the most popular & well-liked Americans both here and abroad.

Hey asshole - are these the same polls that predicted a Hillary win?
Do the world a favor and blow it out your faggoty ass.
NO. Not thrown off by dingbat Trumpers being embarrassed of just difficult. Taken over long period of time...Try and remain calm. Name calling that has nothing to do with politics is a sign of ignorance. Vulgar ignoramus so far...Michelle 2020!

She said she'd never been realy proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country.

Your black man ran America like any other black Democratic politician runs a city, a business, or runs a community.
Like fucking shit.
You voted for that idiot twice - now you're about to have your welfare shut off. And soon, under President Trump, you may actually have to find work or starve, Sucks to be an under achiever, huh?
i'M A RETIRED TEACHER AND BUSINESSMAN, BRAINWASHED FUNCTIONAL MORON/HATER DUPE, lol. ooops. Get a grip. Ay caramba....Your dream of totally screwing the nonrich is a beautiful thing, perfect dupe of the greedy idiot rich...

1. 'Prettier' is a relevant term, one based on opinion.

2. Who gives a crap, & why does this thread belong in 'Politics'?!

Like fucking shit.
i'M A RETIRED TEACHER AND BUSINESSMAN, BRAINWASHED FUNCTIONAL MORON/HATER DUPE. ooops
Who gives a damn?

Like fucking shit.
i'M A RETIRED TEACHER AND BUSINESSMAN, BRAINWASHED FUNCTIONAL MORON/HATER DUPE. ooops
Who gives a damn?
Civil people, hater dupe. So you think all Dems are on welfare and perverts when you argue? Totally brainwashed. Trump totally used you- so easy. Go to the back of the short bus AGAIN, dupe.

Like fucking shit.
Totally obstructed by the functionally racist and mindless TP GOP? It's all the Reaganist USA- cities with black ghettos are just the worst off of the nonrich huge majority...

You deplorables are reallly feeling the Trump bs, eh? He no longer needs you bigoted know nothing dupes...Here's hoping he's growing and a NYC genius...

Name calling that has nothing to do with politics is a sign of ignorance. Vulgar ignoramus so far...Michelle 2020!

Michele 2020. Now that's a fucking laugh. You're a fucking poster child of a typical Liberal idiot who didn't learn a Goddamned thing this last election. You also lost the house and the senate, shitforbrains. I'm sure Michelle will be back in 2020 to make it all right again for you, huh?
What a Goddamned dunderhead.

Totally obstructed by the functionally racist....

How'd that whole "racist" thing work out for you, Hillary, and the millions of other blind idiots who lost this last election? So well, we can expect more of the same next election? God, I hope so. Worked out GREAT for us!

She said she'd never been really proud- that's like extremely proud, until a back man was elected. Like about 65% of the country.

Like fucking shit.
I'm not an under-achiever, I just feel for the unfortunate and understand helping them is also good for the country- helps to get them back on their feet.

Refusing to have the gov't invest in the country (to save the richest!!) is killing us all. NOT the Greatest Generation- Now greedy IDIOTS and their brainwashed dupes. Luckily, Trump is smarter. We hope.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back