Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Link?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Way to twist her words to suit your own agenda there, big guy. You really have to go through some mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion you did.

Every day I wake up, and I thank God that I wasn't born a conservative.

100 lbs. you have to have crystal.
What?
sCo_huhsign.gif

Link?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Way to twist her words to suit your own agenda there, big guy. You really have to go through some mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion you did.

Really how do you twist, " for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country"? Like I said, at the point she uttered those words, she had one of the best educations money could buy, she had a successful husband and two children and a very high standard of living. If that ain't one ungrateful bitch, one doesn't exist.

Link?

Wait. You popped the video and the message is he twisted her words?

Why are we ripping on First Ladies again?

Wait. Is this cuz women are fragile flowers and are supposed to be off limits? She some kind of innocent bystander? Is that code for no wonder we've elected males to date? I guess the message is women can't take the heat, but they want equality anyway. If Bill was our first lady, would we be allowed to rip on him, or would he be off limits as well? I just need to know what to prepare for so I'm doing shit politically proper.

Well, now, you must admit she is one ugly lady .... reminds me of an old fishwife. We have watched liberals fawn over her for 8 years, because after all, nobody would dare say anything bad about the first black FLOTUS, would they?

As for her personality --- "bitch" just about describes it.

You have to get rid of that bug glasnost. I've tried to kill it twice.
:biggrin: I get lots of complaints about that, Shrimpbox. BTW, how many are there to a box? Can I get 2 dozen with some Louisiana Hot Sauce?

Use AD BLOCK PLUS in your browser. Right click the bug, delete element, and the bug is gone. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back