Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

Michelle Obama has been consistently polled among the most popular & well-liked Americans both here and abroad.

Threads like these are started by people who are jealous that the Obamas are well-liked and have good character. They're actually respected while the Trumps know in their heart-of-hearts that they don't command respect; you can't get real respect when you're so insecure that you only surround yourself with servile yes men & women who are paid to stroke your ego.

The Obamas will be very much missed once it's clear that Trump's administration is dysfunctional.
the obamas are arrogant condescending power freaks. The world is full of them so your point matters not.

Meanwhile the 1st Mistress Melania is is past her expiration date. According to Trump 35 is "check out time."

He's pretty old now. That number might have crept up.
Personally I think she is many years away from the old wife trash bin. She is still looking good. If it was me, I would do everything I could to keep her around for a bit longer

Agreed. And lets face it, Billionaire President? She's not leaving HIM.

Chelsea Clinton used to be the white house dog.

It's amazing what you can do for your looks and longevity if you're willing to drink the blood of infants.

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Its trump who doesn't think our country is great

Someone explain why virtually every negro woman with a hundred bucks runs to the hairdresser to get 'whitey' hair?
MO hasn't had her real hair for decades.
Isn't that 'racial appropriation'?

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

taking into consideration that she actually stated that until a black had been elected president she was unable to hold any pride for the country, exactly what is it about the OKTexax post that makes him an unbelievable asshole?
You should point this out to us all because right now you look like the asshole for not recognizing that she never appreciated anything she was afforded by society.
To her its all about black and what can black get for her and who will kiss her black ass. She is and has been a first class racist since she first showed up in public.

Speak for yourself, I would hold the same opinion regardless of the color of the person that said it if they had a similar life. My point was she had already accomplished the American dream and had no pride in that fact.
actually, I think we are basically agreeing with each other here.

Yep, but I think her warped ideology was a factor in her statement, not her race.

100 lbs. you have to have crystal.
What?
sCo_huhsign.gif

He means Crystal Hot sauce, competition for Tabasco.

ccrystal hit sauce - Google Search
Thanks! :bye1:
I never heard of it. I only know Tabasco and Louisiana Hot Sauce.

Someone explain why virtually every negro woman with a hundred bucks runs to the hairdresser to get 'whitey' hair?
guess the same reason that every bleach blond in california runs to the tanning salon everytime she gets a few extra dollars.
People always want to be what they are not.

She needs to have her brow ridge shaved.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Its trump who doesn't think our country is great

Get back to me when he says it's never been great during his adult life.

Kind of weird. As much as she complained about the position, it seemed to have grown on her somehow. Course she was a Maxim 100 when she was I don't know, a 5 of 10? Safe to say that was move for the "politically correct".

Before:
mcmi.jpg

After eight years with a weak POUS:
011516-michelle-obama.jpg

I'll admit it. She did get prettier and "softer" through the years.

Good for her

Forum List

Back