Michelle Obama got "prettier" as first lady

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

Unless of course you're trolling, in which case -- good job. A+ trolling.

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Way to twist her words to suit your own agenda there, big guy. You really have to go through some mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion you did.

Every day I wake up, and I thank God that I wasn't born a conservative.

Really how do you twist, " for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country"? Like I said, at the point she uttered those words, she had one of the best educations money could buy, she had a successful husband and two children and a very high standard of living. If that ain't one ungrateful bitch, one doesn't exist.

Maybe she's disappointed by all the racists and ghettoes...

Not trolling in the least, what do you say about a bitch that said she was never proud of her country until her community organizer husband was elected POTUS. I guess she had no pride when he was elected to the IL senate or the US senate. I guess with her ivy league education she couldn't be proud of a country that afforded her the opportunity to go to such esteemed schools. No she will never have one iota of my respect, she has done nothing to earn it.

Link?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Way to twist her words to suit your own agenda there, big guy. You really have to go through some mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion you did.

Really how do you twist, " for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country"? Like I said, at the point she uttered those words, she had one of the best educations money could buy, she had a successful husband and two children and a very high standard of living. If that ain't one ungrateful bitch, one doesn't exist.

The ghettoes re located in Dem cities fool.

Michelle Obama has been consistently polled among the most popular & well-liked Americans both here and abroad.

Threads like these are started by people who are jealous that the Obamas are well-liked and have good character. They're actually respected while the Trumps know in their heart-of-hearts that they don't command respect; you can't get real respect when you're so insecure that you only surround yourself with servile yes men & women who are paid to stroke your ego.

The Obamas will be very much missed once it's clear that Trump's administration is dysfunctional.

The ghettoes re located in Dem cities fool.

American cities, twit.

barack-and-michelle-obama-nose-jobs.jpg

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

lol, wow. I'm speechless. Usually I'm able to come up with a smart ass comment, but not this time. I think for now, I'll just quote your post and let the world read what an unbelievable asshole you are.

taking into consideration that she actually stated that until a black had been elected president she was unable to hold any pride for the country, exactly what is it about the OKTexax post that makes him an unbelievable asshole?
You should point this out to us all because right now you look like the asshole for not recognizing that she never appreciated anything she was afforded by society.
To her its all about black and what can black get for her and who will kiss her black ass. She is and has been a first class racist since she first showed up in public.

Link?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWA, rationalization, how cute.

Can't get by her inner ugliness. She was, is and always will be the bitch that never appreciated the advantages this country afforded her.

taking into consideration that she actually stated that until a black had been elected president she was unable to hold any pride for the country, exactly what is it about the OKTexax post that makes him an unbelievable asshole?
You should point this out to us all because right now you look like the asshole for not recognizing that she never appreciated anything she was afforded by society.
To her its all about black and what can black get for her and who will kiss her black ass. She is and has been a first class racist since she first showed up in public.

Speak for yourself, I would hold the same opinion regardless of the color of the person that said it if they had a similar life. My point was she had already accomplished the American dream and had no pride in that fact.

Michelle Obama has been consistently polled among the most popular & well-liked Americans both here and abroad.

Threads like these are started by people who are jealous that the Obamas are well-liked and have good character. They're actually respected while the Trumps know in their heart-of-hearts that they don't command respect; you can't get real respect when you're so insecure that you only surround yourself with servile yes men & women who are paid to stroke your ego.

The Obamas will be very much missed once it's clear that Trump's administration is dysfunctional.

Polls said Hillary was POUS too.

You declared "Threads like these are started by people who are jealous that the Obamas are well-liked and have good character.", should I make note of that in my brain, or are you just filling up space? I'm sure the balance of your post answers that question.

Last edited:

Speak for yourself, I would hold the same opinion regardless of the color of the person that said it if they had a similar life. My point was she had already accomplished the American dream and had no pride in that fact.
actually, I think we are basically agreeing with each other here.

Still looks like a fat commie to me. Her ramblings in support of HRC during the presidential election were overly race-bating, devicive and hateful. Class? Hardly. She can go back to Chicago, or wherever the hell she comes from, for all I give a shit.

Forum List

Back